• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory about Storyline

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora22

I am very sorry if this has been mentioned before but hear me out:

I was thinking about Steam Boat Willie being in Kingdom Hearts II, and about how they referred to the BHK as the keyblade master, and I thought could KH2 be about time travel, maybe BHK was the keyblade master of the past?

But of course I am NO where near sure at all about this theory, but I want to know what other people think about it. :)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i wouldn't think that because bhk starts to be the keyblade master in kh2 during the awakening not from the past ?

H

HEARTofFIRE

yea ill have to go with sorixed bhk isnt the keyblademaster from the past i think hes the kbmaster of a different like universe of worlds but heck i dont know

sorixed

Dattebayo!
maybe but if he was from the past why didn't they mention him in kh or like a flashback wouldn't they tell us a little about the storyline saying sora and the gang went through a time travel in kh2 or something it would be like jak2 ? if diz say ah the keyblade master bhk said is that me or sora it was something like that i don't know? if he was from the past he would know he was first i think he was after sora and wouldn't ask is that me or sora if he was first maybe but i don't think so.steamboatwillie doesn't mean they go to the past and it has a great affect on the whole storyline?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i mean it could happen that way but im pretty sure it isnt it. good job with the theory though.:D

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Fuzzy2k9 said:
Dude, if KH2 was of time travel wouldn't it be mentioned more in KH1 and KH:COM!?!!?
thats what i said. i agree it's about promises, memories, kingdomhearts, and stuff. light and darkness mostly.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
sayonara el mucho stupido to this thread cause Kingdom hearts is about the struggle of Light and darkness and how which one is suppose to shape the world''s true form! It isn't about how to go back in time to people like Benjamin Franklin when he was young stupid! ;(

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
no not from the past, it's just a different world with different physics, i guess, though it will be weird seeing everything in black and white. Also other world in Kh1 didn't make a difference how old they were, like Littel mermaid is way older then tarzan but they still were based off the same time period of present. So bhk is another keyblade master and that is all.

sora_123

calmed down Fuzzy2k9, the guy was just curios, and when you insult someone, make sure, you can, actually write, the language.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i won't flame them though it's different to among most theories we will have to wait and see it was true about steam boat willie being from the past because it is though it doesn't change the effect of the game because it would be black and white in the whole game . :D

Sora22

Thanks for the posts, and I understand what you all are talking about, and like I said I was NO where near sure at all about this theory :D Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back