• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory about Riku,UEM,and Keyblades(Possible Spoiler)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion Weilder

This is my first ever theory, sooooooooo it probably doesn't have a lot of truth, but it's just a theory. All right! You may want to have youtube on another screen, because I want you to be able to look at this stuff. First, lets talk about the relationship between the UEM and Riku. The UEM can control keyblades, http://www.youtube.com\watch?v=8wtQ_72JwIE (49 seconds into the movie)and the DS can ride on that "wind" of Keyblades, similiar to Xaldin's attack where he rides his spears. That leads me to believe that the UEM probably created Keyblades and Keychains. Riku also created a keyblade! remember the Heart Unlocker fromKH1? Ansem(heartless) told Riku he had the potential to create keyblades. So, Riku can create keyblades, and the UEM might have created keyblades, so Riku might be related to the UEM! For proof look at the DS suit in the youtube link. It looks exactly like Riku's when he was engulfed by darkness. Also, 2:39 in the movie pause it and you can see that both the DS's keyblade and the UEM's keyblade has an eye on them, as does Riku's Soul Eater and Way to Dawn. Now a little info on the three Engimatic Soldiers. I believe that those three were generals of some great or small army of keyblade wielders. But the UEM conquered their homeland and many others. But when the three learn that the UEM is trying to conquer Kingdom Hearts, they try to take action. They go to the place where the three keyblades are and then try to close KH forever. But the UEM comes and then tries to conquer Kingdom Hearts, his last conquest. At about 2:08 into the movie, when the UEM pulls out his Keyblade it has a chain on it! No other keyblade(except possibly the DS' Keyblade) has a keychain. For proof, 2:17 into the movie you can see Terra's keyblade doesn't have a keychain on it. Now another thing about the UEM, right before he freezes Ven, you can see a darkness suround ven. What does it mean? Now, personally, I think its UEM taking all the light from Ven's heart, or "keyblade",, transferring that light to his seemingly dark keyblade, and then opening Kingdom Hearts. As you may notice, after Ven looks at Aqua, and Aqua looks at Ven(so romantic!(sarcasm)) the UEM's keyblade vanishes into a ball of darkness. He shoots that ball into the sky opening Kingdom Hearts. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Secret Ending Video English If you noticed, none of the Keyblades have a keychain on it. Now the three keyblades in the middle, have keychains on them. Those three keyblades are the Dark Realms Keyblade(DRK), Way to Dawn(WtD), and Kingdom Key(KK) Ven picks the WtD, Aqua picks the DRK, and Terra picks the KK. Now Since Terra, Aqua, and Ven don't have keychains, maybe their keyblades aren't real keyblades, maybe they're made of light! Maybe the three Enigmatic Soldiers are looking for a way to wield true keyblades! But, when the UEM comes, they send them to Riku's time. Now I will explain that in just a second, but as you can see in the video, where did the keyblades go? thats why I believe that they sent them to Riku's time. So, when the UEM came, they sent them to Sora's time because UEM was trying to extract Kingdom Heart's power. I believe that it takes three keyblade masters to extract all of KH's power. But the UEM is only one right? Well, since he created Keyblades, and it takes those three keyblades(or so I believe) he would be able to combine those three keyblades into one, and appear to be three keyblade masters. Now when the Heartless invaded Riku's home, Sora got the KK. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Destiny Islands - Departure But, in KH2, Terra says to Sora, "You're not the one I picked". What? Does that mean that Riku was sopposed to be the KK wielder? Probably, but how then did Sora get it? Because Riku's heart was weak, and he was engulfed in darkness. Remember, the KK is a realm of light Keyblade. Sora's heart wasn't engulfed by darkness, so the KK wen't to Sora, not Riku. The KK might have thought Riku was a heartless, so it chose the next thing in line, Sora. Now we can see that Riku was supposed to be the KK wielder because when Sora meets him in Traverse Town, Sora can't get the KK back, like he had been able to before.YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Traverse Town - Second Visit Also,in Hollow Bastion Riku was able to wield the KK, but when Sora's heart proved stronger(and maybe because Sora had been able to use the KK's power before) Sora got the KK back. Riku had to result to fighting with the Soul Eater. Now the WtD has the main body of the Soul Eater, and might have been the Soul Eater! The Soul Eater might have been a precursor to the WtD, but it did not become the Way to Dawn until his heart was ready. In KH: Chain Of Memories, Riku fights with the Soul Eater. It is not until KH2 that Riku gets the WtD. The WtD might be an in-between Keyblade because, Riku chose the "Middle Road".YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories Riku's ending Another reason why the WtD is an in-between Keyblade is because at the final door in KH2, look at their line:KK is at the end, DRK is at the other end, and WtD is in the middle. Well that's my theory, it might make sense and it might not. Please put in some input.

Last edited:

Dexel

Beyond hope
Nice theory. I'm with you on almost everything,if not completely.

Last edited:

Dexel

Beyond hope
But how can we know that this is the future or past? The Way To Down was there,and it's when Riku's Soul Eater transformed because of his strong heart? (Note: Yes,I know that many others have posted this numerous times before,but there is no stupid questions,just stupid answers. xD)

Dexel

Beyond hope
*stares at bottom of page* Why do you guys lurk and don't post? Just looking for something to feed your brains?

Last edited:

Twilight Path

The outer reaches of the realm of nothingness
Hey, Onmi and Hades aren't the only ones who know anything about Kingdom Hearts!

Well, there are a few holes in this theory.

That leads me to believe that the UEM probably created Keyblades and Keychains. Riku also created a keyblade

Ansem(heartless) told Riku he had the potential to create keyblades.

Where did that idea come from? And when did Ansem tell Riku that? And even if Ansem said that, was Ansem's word that credible?

It looks exactly like Riku's when he was engulfed by darkness.

No, it doesn't. Everyone thinks that. They are similar, but not the same. Now, about the keychains, that has been discussed quite extensively in other posts, but I do like your idea about searching for true keyblades, which may not have keychains. Good job on that.

The Way to Dawn and the Soul Eater are most probably the same keyblade, just under different names. And you never really explained what it meant for the keyblades to go to Riku's time...

It's quite a convoluted theory, and there are some holes in it, but you do have some good ideas. Nice theory.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
READ THIS
Yes I like to feed my brain . Nice theory Dude WOW you thought that through for a long time I bet. Alright here listen to this this is a theory I have posted a lot in other threads. The D.S. is Xehanort and that is why rikus evil outfit looks like the one the D.S. has. Think Master and student the student is done with training so the master gives him a sword. That would explain why Terra hates Xehanort because he is the D.S. And to explain why they look alike they are brothers. Tell me what you guys think. If you need a better explanation just tell me through a post I will be happy to clarify what I typed.
bowchickawowwow

Oblivion Weilder

Twilight Path, to answer your question about Ansem talking to Riku, play KH1 again. I am quite positive that he says Riku has the heart(wether dark or not) to create keyblades. I think its after you defeat him the first time in Hollow Bastion. Sorry for not touching upon that point. UEM and his Mirror Image(at least thats what I think it is) want those keyblades, so they can draw forth the true power of Kingdom Hearts. Xemnas couldn't unlock it fully he could only use a portion of it's power. That's why Roxas was so important to him. Only the three keyblades can lock/unlock Kingdom Hearts. So, the Enigmatic Soldiers sent them to Sora's time so they could use them to lock Kingdom Hearts. Thats why they sent them to Sora's time. And Xikem, plz don't cuz on my threads or forums.

Oblivion Weilder

Sorry if the stuff is old, but you make reliable theorys out of old stuff. Sorry if this ticks you off, but I made my theory out of youtube vids, and my two KH games. I actually do not own KHFM+. Just thought you would like to know!And also,Thousand Foot Krunch is wicked!I have that CD and it is awsome!

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
But how can we know that this is the future or past? The Way To Down was there,and it's when Riku's Soul Eater transformed because of his strong heart? (Note: Yes,I know that many others have posted this numerous times before,but there is no stupid questions,just stupid answers. xD)

Because Nomura confirmed it, and there have been many hints of it being the past. As for the keyblades appearing in Gathering...they were probably symbolic.

Summary: Gathering=Concept/Symbolism. BBS/Gathering=Past. End of story.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
This is my first ever theory, sooooooooo it probably doesn't have a lot of truth, but it's just a theory. All right! You may want to have youtube on another screen, because I want you to be able to look at this stuff. First, lets talk about the relationship between the UEM and Riku. The UEM can control keyblades, http://www.youtube.com\watch?v=8wtQ_72JwIE (49 seconds into the movie)and the DS can ride on that "wind" of Keyblades, similiar to Xaldin's attack where he rides his spears.

I don't really think he was controlling them. He just cast a wind spell on them...

That leads me to believe that the UEM probably created Keyblades and Keychains.

Okay, I agree.

Riku also created a keyblade! remember the Heart Unlocker fromKH1? Ansem(heartless) told Riku he had the potential to create keyblades. So, Riku can create keyblades, and the UEM might have created keyblades, so Riku might be related to the UEM!

When did Ansem say that? Also, the UEM is obviously connected to Xehanort. So it'd be through him. I think the DS is the one most related to Riku...besides Terra.

For proof look at the DS suit in the youtube link. It looks exactly like Riku's when he was engulfed by darkness. Also, 2:39 in the movie pause it and you can see that both the DS's keyblade and the UEM's keyblade has an eye on them, as does Riku's Soul Eater and Way to Dawn.

Yes. Which leads me to believe all were weapons of darkness.

At about 2:08 into the movie, when the UEM pulls out his Keyblade it has a chain on it! No other keyblade(except possibly the DS' Keyblade) has a keychain.

Both the DS and the UEM have keychains on their keyblades:

108.jpg

BUkeyblade.jpg

For proof, 2:17 into the movie you can see Terra's keyblade doesn't have a keychain on it.

None of the keyblades beside the UEM and the DS's have keychains on them.

Now another thing about the UEM, right before he freezes Ven, you can see a darkness suround ven. What does it mean? Now, personally, I think its UEM taking all the light from Ven's heart, or "keyblade",, transferring that light to his seemingly dark keyblade, and then opening Kingdom Hearts.

I'm inclined to think he simply froze him...

As you may notice, after Ven looks at Aqua, and Aqua looks at Ven(so romantic!(sarcasm)) the UEM's keyblade vanishes into a ball of darkness. He shoots that ball into the sky opening Kingdom Hearts. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Secret Ending Video English If you noticed, none of the Keyblades have a keychain on it.

Yes. None of them.

Now the three keyblades in the middle, have keychains on them. Those three keyblades are the Dark Realms Keyblade(DRK), Way to Dawn(WtD), and Kingdom Key(KK) Ven picks the WtD, Aqua picks the DRK, and Terra picks the KK. Now Since Terra, Aqua, and Ven don't have keychains, maybe their keyblades aren't real keyblades, maybe they're made of light!

I don't think so. Nomura's told us that either keyblades are from the light realm or the dark realm( Riku's is a conflicted case, we don't really know about his).

I don't think a weapon could be made purely of light...

Maybe the three Enigmatic Soldiers are looking for a way to wield true keyblades! But, when the UEM comes, they send them to Riku's time.

...I'm not believing that. As far as I'm concerned, Gathering equals concept and symbolism. I REFUSE to believe that the keyblades were ANYTHING but symbolism. Riku's keyblade couldn't have existed at that time.

Now I will explain that in just a second, but as you can see in the video, where did the keyblades go? thats why I believe that they sent them to Riku's time. Now when the Heartless invaded Riku's home, Sora got the KK. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Destiny Islands - Departure But, in KH2, Terra says to Sora, "You're not the one I picked".

Not proof enough. You're relying on a vague concept video.

What? Does that mean that Riku was sopposed to be the KK wielder? Probably, but how then did Sora get it? Because Riku's heart was weak, and he was engulfed in darkness. Remember, the KK is a realm of light Keyblade. Sora's heart wasn't engulfed by darkness, so the KK wen't to Sora, not Riku.

It's been confirmed that Riku WAS the keyblade's original choice. How he didn't receive it, I'm not sure. I don't really think it would have mattered that Sora's heart was stronger, or that he had more light or darkness, or whatever. Keyblades don't care about that. All that matters is a strong heart.

The KK might have thought Riku was a heartless, so it chose the next thing in line, Sora. Now we can see that Riku was supposed to be the KK wielder because when Sora meets him in Traverse Town, Sora can't get the KK back, like he had been able to before.YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Traverse Town - Second Visit

I'm inclined to think that might have to do with the fact of the KK considering both worthy masters, but I could be wrong.

Also,in Hollow Bastion Riku was able to wield the KK, but when Sora's heart proved stronger(and maybe because Sora had been able to use the KK's power before) Sora got the KK back. Riku had to result to fighting with the Soul Eater.

Which he had before he picked up the KK in Traverse Town.

Now the WtD has the main body of the Soul Eater, and might have been the Soul Eater! The Soul Eater might have been a precursor to the WtD, but it did not become the Way to Dawn until his heart was ready. In KH: Chain Of Memories, Riku fights with the Soul Eater. It is not until KH2 that Riku gets the WtD. The WtD might be an in-between Keyblade because, Riku chose the "Middle Road".YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories Riku's ending Another reason why the WtD is an in-between Keyblade is because at the final door in KH2, look at their line:KK is at the end, DRK is at the other end, and WtD is in the middle. Well that's my theory, it might make sense and it might not. Please put in some input.

Don't think so. Could be true, but you won't get me to believe it. I'm sticking with my "Soul Eater=Weapon of darkness created by Xehanort/Maleficent/Riku".

...dammit. I double posted. Suckage.

Hey, Onmi and Hades aren't the only ones who know anything about Kingdom Hearts!

Wow, I'm really creating quite a reputation here, aren't I, XD?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The UEM can control keyblades, http://www.youtube.com\watch?v=8wtQ_72JwIE (49 seconds into the movie)and the DS can ride on that "wind" of Keyblades,

Actually, the UEM just used a Wind spell...

That leads me to believe that the UEM probably created Keyblades and Keychains.

Possibly...

Riku also created a keyblade! remember the Heart Unlocker fromKH1? Ansem(heartless) told Riku he had the potential to create keyblades.

Technically, it was Ansem (Xeha) who created the keyblade... He just used Riku as his puppet...

So, Riku can create keyblades, and the UEM might have created keyblades, so Riku might be related to the UEM!

Maybe, but unlikely...

For proof look at the DS suit in the youtube link. It looks exactly like Riku's when he was engulfed by darkness.

Not exactly, just similiar... I believe it shows a person's connection to darkness... Riku was possibly through the heartless' darkness and the DS' through another...

Also, 2:39 in the movie pause it and you can see that both the DS's keyblade and the UEM's keyblade has an eye on them, as does Riku's Soul Eater and Way to Dawn.

Again, a possible darkness connection...

At about 2:08 into the movie, when the UEM pulls out his Keyblade it has a chain on it! No other keyblade(except possibly the DS' Keyblade) has a keychain. For proof, 2:17 into the movie you can see Terra's keyblade doesn't have a keychain on it.

Okay...

Now another thing about the UEM, right before he freezes Ven, you can see a darkness suround ven. What does it mean?

An attack...? We really do not know...

Now, personally, I think its UEM taking all the light from Ven's heart, or "keyblade",, transferring that light to his seemingly dark keyblade, and then opening Kingdom Hearts.

Possibly, but I'm against the whole "Stealing heart" thing... Besides, Van eyes move when Aqua is over him... Also, Hades and myself figured out that the UEM's keyblade has a bull on it and that the bull was connected to the moon... Thinking that the UEM's keyblade may already have the power to summon KH...

As you may notice, after Ven looks at Aqua, and Aqua looks at Ven(so romantic!(sarcasm)) the UEM's keyblade vanishes into a ball of darkness. He shoots that ball into the sky opening Kingdom Hearts.

More like summoning it...

If you noticed, none of the Keyblades have a keychain on it.

This has been said before...

Now the three keyblades in the middle, have keychains on them. Those three keyblades are the Dark Realms Keyblade(DRK), Way to Dawn(WtD), and Kingdom Key(KK) Ven picks the WtD, Aqua picks the DRK, and Terra picks the KK.

Yeah, to show a connection between them and the current weilders...

Now Since Terra, Aqua, and Ven don't have keychains, maybe their keyblades aren't real keyblades, maybe they're made of light!

Or maybe they are prototypes...

Maybe the three Enigmatic Soldiers are looking for a way to wield true keyblades! But, when the UEM comes, they send them to Riku's time.

I'm against this "time traveling" stuff...

Now I will explain that in just a second, but as you can see in the video, where did the keyblades go? thats why I believe that they sent them to Riku's time.

Hince, concept video...

Now when the Heartless invaded Riku's home, Sora got the KK. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Destiny Islands - Departure But, in KH2, Terra says to Sora, "You're not the one I picked". What? Does that mean that Riku was sopposed to be the KK wielder? Probably, but how then did Sora get it? Because Riku's heart was weak, and he was engulfed in darkness. Remember, the KK is a realm of light Keyblade. Sora's heart wasn't engulfed by darkness, so the KK wen't to Sora, not Riku. The KK might have thought Riku was a heartless, so it chose the next thing in line, Sora.

Which realm it came from does not matter... I believe the reason why the Kingdom Key went to Sora was because Riku had already left when it appeared... Terra might have only told it to search Destiny Islands and with Riku not there, it picked Sora instead...

Now we can see that Riku was supposed to be the KK wielder because when Sora meets him in Traverse Town, Sora can't get the KK back, like he had been able to before.YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Traverse Town - Second Visit Also,in Hollow Bastion Riku was able to wield the KK, but when Sora's heart proved stronger(and maybe because Sora had been able to use the KK's power before) Sora got the KK back. Riku had to result to fighting with the Soul Eater.

Okay...

Now the WtD has the main body of the Soul Eater, and might have been the Soul Eater! The Soul Eater might have been a precursor to the WtD, but it did not become the Way to Dawn until his heart was ready. In KH: Chain Of Memories, Riku fights with the Soul Eater. It is not until KH2 that Riku gets the WtD. The WtD might be an in-between Keyblade because, Riku chose the "Middle Road".

In one of Nomura's interviews (if I recall correctly), Nomura stated that Riku's Keyblade, the Way to Dawn, was from the same realm as the Kingdom Key...

Wow, I'm really creating quite a reputation here, aren't I, XD?

lol... It would seem I am as well...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
In one of Nomura's interviews (if I recall correctly), Nomura stated that Riku's Keyblade, the Way to Dawn, was from the same realm as the Kingdom Key...

Yes, but in a previous interview, he said it was an inbetween realm keyblade. So we really don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back