• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory about Riku,UEM,and Keyblades(Possible Spoiler)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, HadesDragon, anything is possible in KH. How would you explain the no-keychain-on-the-keyblades? As far as I know, no keyblade exists without a key-chain on it. Of course, you could be right. But I'm sticking to my theory.

Um, actually, we have seen one other keyblade without a keychain: the Heart Unlocker( not official name, but I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about).

It was "artificial". So, I'm guessing these keyblades might have been made in a similar manner...or the keyblades might be prototypes.

[√]Genuflect
It was "artificial". So, I'm guessing these keyblades might have been made in a similar manner...or the keyblades might be prototypes.
We're not sure about that.But It was created using the hearts of the 7 princess.
It could have been a real keyblade but only lacked a keychain.But that's my guess.

I also think that keyblade masters can create keyblades using their hearts.
Their hearts are strong and few stains of darkness.
Maybe this is how Ven,Aqua and Terra created their "Artificial"keyblades.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
"It's been confirmed that Riku WAS the keyblade's original choice. How he didn't receive it, I'm not sure. I don't really think it would have mattered that Sora's heart was stronger, or that he had more light or darkness, or whatever. Keyblades don't care about that. All that matters is a strong heart."

Well, Riku gave his heart into Darkness, and it chose the next person in line, Sora. The Keyblade chooses one with a strong heart, Riku's Heart was probably weakened by Darkness because he never had full control over it until he met Maleficent, and showed him how to harness the power of Darkness. Probably explains how Riku had the Keyblade in Hollow Bastion and in Traverse Town. The problem is, Riku relyed too much on Darkness, and he couldn't live without it. Then, Sora made a great speech about how he didn't need the Keyblade and that his friends were his power. In that instant, Sora's Heart was stronger than Riku's.

So, I guess the Keyblade made from the 7 Princesses was an artificially made Keyblade. I guess that means that The Keyblades Terra, Aqua, and Ven had were artificial as well. Do we even know the Keyblade Creation Process? Why did Kairi's Flower Keyblade have a Keychain? Because she was supposed to have one, but because she lost her heart, King Mickey got to the Keyblade before she did. Maybe Keyblades with Keychains are given to those with strong hearts.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So, I guess the Keyblade made from the 7 Princesses was an artificially made Keyblade.

Six... Kairi's was inside Sora...
So not only was it artifical, it was also incomplete...

I guess that means that The Keyblades Terra, Aqua, and Ven had were artificial as well.

Not necessarily...
We know that the Heart Unlocker was artifical, but there is no evidence that the knights' are...
They could be prototypes or simply keychainless...

Do we even know the Keyblade Creation Process?

No, but we do know the Heart Unlocker's creation...

Why did Kairi's Flower Keyblade have a Keychain?

Many people believe it was a keyblade created from Riku's SoulEater, like the Way to Dawn...

Because she was supposed to have one, but because she lost her heart, King Mickey got to the Keyblade before she did.

What makes you say that...? If it was for Kairi, it would have gone to her and even if she had lost her heart, it would have gone to the next strong hearted person... Mickey found the Inverse Key inside the realm of darkness...

Maybe Keyblades with Keychains are given to those with strong hearts.

Yet Terra, Aqua and Ven weild keychainless keyblade... But, do their hearts not look strong enough to you...?

Destiny's End

"What makes you say that...? If it was for Kairi, it would have gone to her and even if she had lost her heart, it would have gone to the next strong hearted person... Mickey found the Inverse Key inside the realm of darkness..."

Whoa, didn't mean to get on your bad side, I was just saying that Kairi was originally supposed to weild that Inverse Kingdom Key and since Kairi lost her heart and Keyblades go to those with Strong "Hearts", The Inverse Keyblade skipped her and since nobody was capable of weilding it at that junction and needed a weilder fast, it found it's way in the Dark Realm, where King Mickey found it.

"Yet Terra, Aqua and Ven weild keychainless keyblade... But, do their hearts not look strong enough to you...? "

I didn't say that, I just assumed that the Keyblades with Keychains were given to those with strong hearts, and ones without weren't purely made Keychains. Maybe aritifically made like the heartless. If Terra was reverting to Darkness in the Birth By Sleep Secret Ending, then his heart must not have been strong at all if he gave in to Darkness so easily, Ven's Heart was weak making it easy to manipulate by the MX, and I don't know about Aqua. Not much has been said about her yet.

Jinsei

"What makes you say that...? If it was for Kairi, it would have gone to her and even if she had lost her heart, it would have gone to the next strong hearted person... Mickey found the Inverse Key inside the realm of darkness..."

Whoa, didn't mean to get on your bad side, I was just saying that Kairi was originally supposed to weild that Inverse Kingdom Key and since Kairi lost her heart and Keyblades go to those with Strong "Hearts", The Inverse Keyblade skipped her and since nobody was capable of weilding it at that junction and needed a weilder fast, it found it's way in the Dark Realm, where King Mickey found it.

"Yet Terra, Aqua and Ven weild keychainless keyblade... But, do their hearts not look strong enough to you...? "

I didn't say that, I just assumed that the Keyblades with Keychains were given to those with strong hearts, and ones without weren't purely made Keychains. Maybe aritifically made like the heartless. If Terra was reverting to Darkness in the Birth By Sleep Secret Ending, then his heart must not have been strong at all if he gave in to Darkness so easily, Ven's Heart was weak making it easy to manipulate by the MX, and I don't know about Aqua. Not much has been said about her yet.

I agree with a lot of your views. Terra seems to have his Keyblade throughout BBS though and seeing as how he's an apprentice it could be a novice's Keyblade of some sort artificial origin. Maybe the Keyblade's didn't start seeking out people until the Heartless made their appearances and they were needed. It could work lol. Maybe the three were looking for organic Keyblades when they where in that valley full of old Keyblades.

They might have needed the power of a true Keyblade to take on Xehanort. I don't think Ven had a weak heart. I think he might have just been stuck with his own artificial Keyblade. I'd like to see the origin of Keyblades discussed in BBS.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Whoa, didn't mean to get on your bad side,

You haven't...

I was just saying that Kairi was originally supposed to weild that Inverse Kingdom Key and since Kairi lost her heart and Keyblades go to those with Strong "Hearts", The Inverse Keyblade skipped her and since nobody was capable of weilding it at that junction and needed a weilder fast, it found it's way in the Dark Realm, where King Mickey found it.

But what makes you so sure Kairi was supposed to weild the Inverse Key...? I know Aqua and Kairi are connected, but remember, "The Gatheirng" was a concept video... Ven could not have had the Way to Dawn during that time as it was created from the SoulEater... Who's to say Aqua even weilded the Inverse Key at all...? It could have been showing that Aqua was aligned with darkness...

I didn't say that, I just assumed that the Keyblades with Keychains were given to those with strong hearts, and ones without weren't purely made Keychains.

But did Terra's keyblade not seem stronger to you than Sora's...?

If Terra was reverting to Darkness in the Birth By Sleep Secret Ending, then his heart must not have been strong at all if he gave in to Darkness so easily,

Darkness would not effect the strength of a person's heart...
Take Riku for example... Though his heart was full of darkness when he met Sora at Hollow Bastion, he was still able to take the Kingdom Key from Sora...

Ven's Heart was weak making it easy to manipulate by the MX,

When did MX ever manipulate Ven...?

Jinsei

You haven't...

But what makes you so sure Kairi was supposed to weild the Inverse Key...? I know Aqua and Kairi are connected, but remember, "The Gatheirng" was a concept video... Ven could not have had the Way to Dawn during that time as it was created from the SoulEater... Who's to say Aqua even weilded the Inverse Key at all...? It could have been showing that Aqua was aligned with darkness...
I was wondering the same thing. I never read anywhere that it was meant for Kairi. In fact I was surprised when she showed up with a Keyblade...maybe I should go import FM+ >.>

But did Terra's keyblade not seem stronger to you than Sora's...?

Darkness would not effect the strength of a person's heart...
Take Riku for example... Though his heart was full of darkness when he met Sora at Hollow Bastion, he was still able to take the Kingdom Key from Sora...

When did MX ever manipulate Ven...?

Another thing I had a problem with lol.

Destiny's End

"But what makes you so sure Kairi was supposed to weild the Inverse Key...? I know Aqua and Kairi are connected, but remember, "The Gatheirng" was a concept video... Ven could not have had the Way to Dawn during that time as it was created from the SoulEater... Who's to say Aqua even weilded the Inverse Key at all...? It could have been showing that Aqua was aligned with darkness... "

How do we know all that for sure? The secret ending at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 showed that Terra picked up The Kingdom Key, Ven picked up The Way to Dawn, and Aqua picked up The Inverse Kingdom Key. Now, The Kingdom Key was originally supposed to go to Riku, but since his heart was overcome by Darkness, it went to the next person in line, Sora. Ok, since Aqua and Kairi are connected, The Inverse Kingdom Key should've gone to Kairi, but at that time, Kairi had lost her heart deeming her unfit to weild the Keyblade until she got hers back, and since it couldn't find a new weilder at that time, it found its way into The Dark Realm, and King Mickey weilded the key instead. Once Riku learned how to manipulate Darkness and use it as his weapon, he created The Way To Dawn. So, the Keyblades paths were predetermined, but not one of them turned out the way it was supposed to be.

"Darkness would not effect the strength of a person's heart...
Take Riku for example... Though his heart was full of darkness when he met Sora at Hollow Bastion, he was still able to take the Kingdom Key from Sora..."

His heart was full of Darkness yes, but his heart was stronger at that time. Sora had relyed solely on The Keyblade's Strength and nothing more to achieve his goals, whereas Riku had Darkness on his side. When Sora realized that there was more to his power than just his Keyblade, his heart's power grew, making it far stronger than Riku's. The Darkness clouds a person's judgment. Look at Riku and Sora. Best Friends, then bitter enemies.

"When did MX ever manipulate Ven...? "

That was just a theory of mine.

"But did Terra's keyblade not seem stronger to you than Sora's...?"

Again, I just assumed that a Keyblade with a Keychain would be equally, if not greater, than a Keyblade without one.

Oblivion Weilder

O.K. sorry for the late post, but I thought no1 would respond to this theory anymorer. About Terra's keyblade being stronger than Sora's, it is. Now don't flame for this, but it is. When Terra picked up the KK, he had his power in it. But when Sora meets him in the KH2FM+, Terra weakens Sora's keyblade, because he has his power in it, but he was not able to take it from him, because Sora and the KK had now joined together, plus, Terra's keyblade is artificial, he had to put some of his heart in it to make it. Here's proof. When Sora stabs himself with the Heart Unlocker, Riku appears. Riku, in order to make the HU, had to put some of his heart in it. Now about the three Enigmatic Soldiers, here's there realms. Terra=light realm, Aqua=dark realm,Ven=Nothingness. And the thing about Kairi is supposed to be the DRK, that is ludicrous. There is one last realm, I believe, that the UEM belongs to, and Kairi belongs to that realm. Her keyblade is the ,sucky name I just thought of it, Pretty Keyblade(not the actual name, but there is no name yet so...). Perhaps the Time realm? And, Riku68, Sora talks to Terra in KH2FM+, welcome to like, a year ago. No, sorry, but try to do youre research before you post people. You could so much better at posting.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
How do we know all that for sure? The secret ending at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 showed that Terra picked up The Kingdom Key, Ven picked up The Way to Dawn, and Aqua picked up The Inverse Kingdom Key.

It was a concept video... There is no way Ven could be weilding the Way to Dawn, because it was created from the Soul Eater... It did not exsist before Riku created it...

Now, The Kingdom Key was originally supposed to go to Riku, but since his heart was overcome by Darkness, it went to the next person in line, Sora.

It was supposed to go to Riku, but darkness had nothing to do with the Kingdom Key skipping Sora...

Ok, since Aqua and Kairi are connected, The Inverse Kingdom Key should've gone to Kairi, but at that time, Kairi had lost her heart deeming her unfit to weild the Keyblade until she got hers back, and since it couldn't find a new weilder at that time, it found its way into The Dark Realm, and King Mickey weilded the key instead.

Except I believe Mickey already knew he needed the Inverse Key before KH1 began...

Once Riku learned how to manipulate Darkness and use it as his weapon, he created The Way To Dawn.

So, The Gathering is a concept video...

His heart was full of Darkness yes, but his heart was stronger at that time. Sora had relyed solely on The Keyblade's Strength and nothing more to achieve his goals, whereas Riku had Darkness on his side. When Sora realized that there was more to his power than just his Keyblade, his heart's power grew, making it far stronger than Riku's. The Darkness clouds a person's judgment. Look at Riku and Sora. Best Friends, then bitter enemies.

Darkness had nothing to do with Riku turning into Sora's enemy...
He was tricked by Maleficent into thinking Sora didn't care about himself or Kairi...

Again, I just assumed that a Keyblade with a Keychain would be equally, if not greater, than a Keyblade without one.

Well, the assumption was wrong...

Jinsei

O.K. sorry for the late post, but I thought no1 would respond to this theory anymorer. About Terra's keyblade being stronger than Sora's, it is. Now don't flame for this, but it is. When Terra picked up the KK, he had his power in it. But when Sora meets him in the KH2FM+, Terra weakens Sora's keyblade, because he has his power in it, but he was not able to take it from him, because Sora and the KK had now joined together, plus, Terra's keyblade is artificial, he had to put some of his heart in it to make it. Here's proof. When Sora stabs himself with the Heart Unlocker, Riku appears. Riku, in order to make the HU, had to put some of his heart in it. Now about the three Enigmatic Soldiers, here's there realms. Terra=light realm, Aqua=dark realm,Ven=Nothingness. And the thing about Kairi is supposed to be the DRK, that is ludicrous. There is one last realm, I believe, that the UEM belongs to, and Kairi belongs to that realm. Her keyblade is the ,sucky name I just thought of it, Pretty Keyblade(not the actual name, but there is no name yet so...). Perhaps the Time realm? And, Riku68, Sora talks to Terra in KH2FM+, welcome to like, a year ago. No, sorry, but try to do youre research before you post people. You could so much better at posting.

Well there are afew problems with that theory. First off whether or not its Terra you fight in KH2FM+ is "uncertain, though it doesn't really matter if you think they are the same person..."

Also the video where Terra picks up the Kingdom Key is a concept video and nothing more. Otherwise he'd have it in the fight against Master Xehanort. Which he doesn't. That would mean that there was never any of his power in the Kingdom Key to take out in the first place.

And theres no evidence of Riku having to put his heart in his Keyblade whatsoever.

I don't think that the soldier fought in FM+ has a stronger Keyblade than Sora's at all. I think people are just clinging to his coolness and want to make him things that he is not.

Destiny's End

Except I believe Mickey already knew he needed the Inverse Key before KH1 began...

I won't argue with that fact.

So, The Gathering is a concept video...

Right.

It was supposed to go to Riku, but darkness had nothing to do with the Kingdom Key skipping Sora...

Why else would it have gone to Sora if Darkness had nothing to do with it? Riku showed no fear when Destiny Islands was swallowed by the Darkness. With Riku gone, Sora's Heart was the one strongest enough to weild it.

It was a concept video... There is no way Ven could be weilding the Way to Dawn, because it was created from the Soul Eater... It did not exsist before Riku created it...

How can we be so sure of that? Anything can happen in Kingdom Hearts these days. Besides, conept videos hold important facts to the imagination. All the quotes that appeared, the dragon like thin Terra stood on, and the shadowy figure walking towards the Knights. Let's not be so quick to judge.

Darkness had nothing to do with Riku turning into Sora's enemy...
He was tricked by Maleficent into thinking Sora didn't care about himself or Kairi...

You got me on that one. I'll admit it.

Well, the assumption was wrong...

meh...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Why else would it have gone to Sora if Darkness had nothing to do with it? Riku showed no fear when Destiny Islands was swallowed by the Darkness. With Riku gone, Sora's Heart was the one strongest enough to weild it.

Maybe because Terra specificlly told the Kingdom Key to go to Destiny Islands alone and go to Riku... Since Riku left right before it arrived, the keyblade searched only the island... With Riku nowhere in sight, the keyblade chose Sora instead... The Kingdom Key did not pick Riku because there was darkness in his heart, it didn't choose him because he was not inside the area he was supposed to be in...

How can we be so sure of that? Anything can happen in Kingdom Hearts these days. Besides, conept videos hold important facts to the imagination. All the quotes that appeared, the dragon like thin Terra stood on, and the shadowy figure walking towards the Knights. Let's not be so quick to judge.

The Way to Dawn's keychain was a heartless symbol and Nomura stated that heartless were not present during BBS... In other words, the Way to Dawn was never there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back