• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory about Passion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud@omnislash

I was just thinking about Passion and wondering if you thought about it doesn't it sound like its a story being told from Kairi's perspective.

Remember back then, long back
Our futures blared so brightly
Yet under the great blue sky
We were a little afraid

A familiar tint shines through the pane

Will I see you again, if I keep my eyes forward
The future stretches on forever
I'd like to sit under a big sign,
And watch the ages pass by

I'll open the window to the person and place
I can never see again

Remember back then, long back
Our futures blared so brightly
Yet under the great blue sky
We were always asleep

The first paragraph you can make an arguement that she's reminescing about Riku, Sora, and herself making plans to leave the island.

In the little sentence afterwards tint could be a metaphor for thought and then say through the pane means through my mind. Put it all together and that makes sense.

In the second paragraph she may be talking about when she and Sora got seperated and if ASAS is more than just concept then the scene where she's standing on the beach could justify that claim. The reason I say that is because the sea can be a metaphor to the line The future stretches on forever and standing on the beach could justify the other two lines I'd like to sit under a big sign,
And watch the ages pass by

In the third paragraph....or those couple of sentences the word window could be a metaphor relating towards the heart.
IMOW she's saying I open my heart to him and the place he's trapped at though I may never see him again.(him = Sora) So she saying the connection between her heart and Sora's is still strong.

The final paragraph might appear to be like a repeat of the first one but I think it's talking about something somewhat different. When alsleep is mentioned at the end that's where I don't understand what is being said.

It may have something to do with memories or dreams and since I didn't complete KH CoM unfortunately....I run into an obstacle.

Despite that I think if you looked at the song from Kairi's perspective
she's telling a summarized story of KH from beginning to the present.
Hopefully when the translation is 100% legit I can think of something for the last part.
A little out there yet it could be possible.
;)

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i thought the same exact thing when i read the lyricks for the second time:) ait was said before, it could be from Sora's point of veiw. it would be funny if it was from King Mickey's point of veiw:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back