• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory About ORG.XIII and ENDLESS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermind2076

I found it kind of strange that Xehanort would be the real Xemnas and Ansem
I think that Xehanort is and ENDLESS (if the ENDLESS theory is real) it is said that ENDLESS might be a new enemy like the heartless and nobodies but the ORG. names all have X's in them and if Xehanort is the real one why would his name still have an x and if you spell it out certain ways it becomes *no heart X* or *another x* maybe another x represents the third enemy(ENDLESS) I think theres WAY more to Xehanort then we think

OH...and why would Xehanort be the real one if one of the organizations members I think Vexens real name is Ienzo (this named is mentioned in one of the ansem reports) Ienzo has no X and is a real version of a nobody so why does Xehanort still have an X and still spell out something different?

T

Tyler Durden

There are no endless.

The part in deep dive you are referring to is 'Ansem' saying- "behold the ENDLESS abyss..."

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm gonna copy/paste my post from a similar thread to this:

To clarify with people reading this, the 'Endless' theory is that if you watch Deep Dive and the 13 points countdown begins, on the number VIII that talks about the Nobody and Heartless there is a faint outlining of the word "Endless" next to "Nobody" and "Heartless", so they theorize that Endless must be the name of the 3rd enemy

The problem with this, is that this isn't true. There is a portion of the 13 Points that states the word "Endless" but it takes place in a passage entirely separate from that of the Nobody/Heartless passage. The Heartless/Nobody passage takes place in the VIII point, and then the video switches to point VII which is headed by the word "Endless"

The word "Endless" appearing next to the word "Heartless" and "Nobody" is nothing more than, from what I can see, the result of someone seeing these 2 separate passages close to each other and putting them together thinking that they're 1

There is no 'endless', it's just a quote from a game in a separate passage of the 13 points that someone thought was in the same passage as the Heartless/Nobody one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back