• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THEORY ABOUT A FEW THINGS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blob

First off is when you fight Terra in the gathering place he says that he didn't choose Sora. I thought about that statement and many people believe that it meant that Terra chose Riku to defeat Xehanort in kh1, and for a time i thought that too but i eventually thought that was a little unrealistic. Then one day something hit me, did anyone think the fact that there was a specific reason that the portal to fight Terra is in Disney castle then a thought hit me what if he wanted to talk to mickey since he was with him or was involved with him in the past. But most likely mickey joins that fight in BBS and helps them win or keeps them alive or just helps out(since we don't know the outcome of the battle so it could have been the first or last battle of Terra's for all we know). since as we could see in the fight he mourns his friends and if mickey was involved with him and his friends which as we know is that he is connected to them, it kind of like how old people like to talk about things in the past not saying Terra is old but you get the picture.

Next is the name Xehanort as everyone knows means no heart x, and this is just me but that seems like an unusual name but then i thought what if it is a title such as if a person was a king or queen. Since in different cut scenes we see the name Xehanort and master Xehanort which could mean that it is in fact a title of certain people which would mean that in the past there was a group of dark key blade wielders that were either disbanded or killed in the past. this would also mean that there were more than one Xehanort cause i don't think the Xehanort from KH1 is the UEM like some people believe. Cause i mean ok someone losing their memory is one thing but someone losing their memory and becoming younger is a little out there that is why i think the DS is the Xehanort. But now people are going to whine and say well what if there are a lot of people with the title of Xehanort that would mean the whole story would be screwed up and blah blah blah but i believe that only the super elite have that title cause i don't know about you but the UEM and DS look super elite to me.

* i know this is a little far-fetched but it is just something i noticed*

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
First off is when you fight Terra in the gathering place he says that he didn't choose Sora. I thought about that statement and many people believe that it meant that Terra chose Riku to defeat Xehanort in kh1

Um, I don't think that's what he meant. I think the consensus a lot of us have reached is that Terra chose Riku to receive the KK.

Then one day something hit me, did anyone think the fact that there was a specific reason that the portal to fight Terra is in Disney castle then a thought hit me what if he wanted to talk to mickey since he was with him or was involved with him in the past.

Doesn't sound like he wants to do anything but mope in the Gathering Place to me.

Next is the name Xehanort as everyone knows means no heart x,

It can also mean "another x". Xemnas actually uses this as a login to enter the Room of Sleep.

Since in different cut scenes we see the name Xehanort and master Xehanort which could mean that it is in fact a title of certain people which would mean that in the past there was a group of dark key blade wielders that were either disbanded or killed in the past.

So you're suggesting "Xehanort" is actually a title bestowed to some? Well, that's something I believe I haven't heard before. Interesting idea.

this would also mean that there were more than one Xehanort cause i don't think the Xehanort from KH1 is the UEM like some people believe.

Why? It makes loads of sense.

Cause i mean ok someone losing their memory is one thing but someone losing their memory and becoming younger is a little out there

Um, no it isn't. We don't know the full power of KH. It could easily do that.

that is why i think the DS is the Xehanort.

That is certainly another possibility.

But now people are going to whine and say well what if there are a lot of people with the title of Xehanort that would mean the whole story would be screwed up and blah blah blah but i believe that only the super elite have that title cause i don't know about you but the UEM and DS look super elite to me.

It wouldn't necessarily mess everything up if it was just one world. Then nobody else would know about it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I don't think Mickey even was there. Mickey was shown in Deep Dive. Where was he when Riku got his ass handed to him by Roxas? Not there, as he was shown in the concept video Deep Dive as Birth By Sleep video is.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
this would also mean that there were more than one Xehanort cause i don't think the Xehanort from KH1 is the UEM like some people believe.
that is why i think the DS is the Xehanort.

Lol, I believe both are Xehanort...
The UEM being the true Xehanort and the DS being the younger self of the UEM and also the Xehanort we know... That way, when Xehanort lost his memory, the UEM, the true Xehanort, disappeared inside of the DS, the younger self of the UEM, hince making him young...

It wouldn't necessarily mess everything up if it was just one world. Then nobody else would know about it.

Not that I buy the "Xehanort is a title" stuff (no offince), I do not think this whole thing would be in one world alone...
If the UEM is Xehanort, then he would want to be all powerful and rule the whole universe, right...? That can't be done on one planet alone... And I do not think he was able to create his kingdom hearts, like I believe, on one planet alone... I believe the UEM would have effected the entire universe... Remember what Ansem said...? It took him many years to make Radient Garden into a paridise... RG could easily have been a planet that was attacked/effected by the UEM before Ansem restored it... Basically, I think the UEM was a threat to the entire universe of KH...

I don't think Mickey even was there. Mickey was shown in Deep Dive. Where was he when Riku got his ass handed to him by Roxas? Not there, as he was shown in the concept video Deep Dive as Birth By Sleep video is.

A) We have not seen all of the events during that time... Only the segment when Riku and Roxas fought... Mickey could have easily been elsewhere in TWTNW... He could have been fighting heartless...
B) The Gathering was a concept video... Since BBS is much more organized and does not have random stuff flashing around, it is less concept like the DD or TG... Though it could be a concept, it may also be an actual fight scene... There is no current proof to swing either way...

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I think it means that Terra has authority over the Keyblade. Perhaps, as Terra was being defeated, he used his small amount of energy to make Riku the Keyblade master. Perhaps during the scene in KHI when Sora and Riku are in the Secret Place, and all of the sudden Riku can see the keyhole?

But then again, we don't know the outcome of the battle so we can't really reach any conclusions.

blob

See here's the thing no one person can control the keyblades it's that the keyblades choose who they want to be used by kind of like how in HP the wands choose their owners. so if Terra can choose who can wield keyblades then that means that he is either a human form a of a keyblade( which means that he is the human form of the kingdom key since most people believe he chose riku to wield the kingdom key on destiny islands) or he is allowed by the keyblades to choose who can be a keyblade master.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
See here's the thing no one person can control the keyblades it's that the keyblades choose who they want to be used by kind of like how in HP the wands choose their owners.

Nobody is denying that the keyblades have no will.

so if Terra can choose who can wield keyblades then that means that he is either a human form a of a keyblade( which means that he is the human form of the kingdom key since most people believe he chose riku to wield the kingdom key on destiny islands)

or he is allowed by the keyblades to choose who can be a keyblade master.

I'd wager he and the KK came to a consensus.

blob

LOL

sry that just sounded a little funny that's probably what happened but it's just how you said it.

Athaydea

Bronze Member

okay hades.. i understand what you mean .. but exactly how do you think that happened ..

as far as we know - the only connection that a keyblade has with its master is that it can choose who that master is .. and that the keyblade assumbly stays within its weilders heart or in kingdom hearts while not being called upon... (i only say that becuase where else would the keyblade go when its not being used - its only connected to the weilders heart and kingdom hearts so it has to be in one of the 2 places)

^^ and with that in mind - what other connection could a weilder and keyblade possibly have between the two of them? ..( though we do not yet know what the keyblade is capable of ) ... but yah, so correct me if i get this wrong hades - but when you say they reached a consensus .. do you mean through terras heart and the keyblades will - cuase otherwise i dont see how this is a possibility.. there isnt any other connection between them aside from the heart

idk - i think i took this to literally but yeah - could you explain this to me please

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
A) We have not seen all of the events during that time... Only the segment when Riku and Roxas fought... Mickey could have easily been elsewhere in TWTNW... He could have been fighting heartless...

B) The Gathering was a concept video... Since BBS is much more organized and does not have random stuff flashing around, it is less concept like the DD or TG... Though it could be a concept, it may also be an actual fight scene... There is no current proof to swing either way...

If Mickey was there he would have helped Riku, but Riku lost. The second battle, Riku won, only because he became Xehanort. If he was fighting heartless, he would have stayed close to Riku, or at least tried to talk him out of changing into Xehanort.

BBS is still a concept video. While I believe that fight happened, I still it's still a concept portraying the other characters and their fighting styles, and characteristics.

kiante

I'm kinda thinking that he might have meant he wanted to talk to mickey...maybe. But, that Terra can choose the master of the keyblade, doesn't make much sense, does it, why would the Keyblade even WANT to listen to him? It has a will of it's own, it can apparantly sense the strength of someone's heart, and presumably how much light and darkness are in it also, and I would imagine it's pretty dern smart. Why would it need Terra's advice on what wielder to choose?

AxelRoxas

I'm sorry if I'm a little "Behind" here but... When do you fight Terra in "the gathering place"? O_O
I haven't been online here for a couple of months, so I probably missed some things.. (A whole lot by the looks of it)

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I'm sorry if I'm a little "Behind" here but... When do you fight Terra in "the gathering place"? O_O
You fight him when you beat the game the first time right? And you go through a portal at Disney Castle
I haven't been online here for a couple of months, so I probably missed some things.. (A whole lot by the looks of it)
Yes, yes you have

blob

yep they are all correct and wow i thought everyone forgot about this thread of mine.

blob

the whole thing about forgetting about this thread was that i made it weeks ago or at least i thought i did and well i guess doortolight solved the whole terra problem so looks like i don't have to do anything lol.

kiante

The fight with Terra is in KH2: Final Mix+, it's a secret battle that you can do after doing pretty much EVERYTHING else, with Terra, the big knight from the secret video, and you go to it from a portal in Disney Castle. That's what they're talking about AxelRoxas. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back