• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
1. Ok so i saw the TGS trailer and during the master exam scene I noticed something. In the scene there are 3 thrones however there were only 2 masters. So was there a master missing or was it left empty for a new master. And if it was for a missing master who could it be...since Yen Sid isnt a a keyblade* master.

2. When Mickey was traveling over the sea I think he was in the realm of Darkness somehow near the Dark Meridian which can explain how he got DarksideKK.

3. I believe Radient Garden was somehow effected my MX and AV vs TAV and thats how it became HollowBastian.

yeah that was quick so go discuss =]

Allister Rose

French Lover
1. i saw the video, i only saw two big thrones with soemthing in the middle, but it did not appear to be a thone IMO.

2.I'm guessing he was in yen sid's tower. but he obtained darkside KK in kh1.

3.possible

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
1. I myself believe it to be a seat for Yen Sid. He suits such a position in my opinion.

2. I thought mickey didn't get it until KH1? It was the sole purpose for him venturing out from what I can tell.

3. Didn't they say somewhere in KH2 that it changed thanks to Maleficent? I thought that when she took over, she renamed it.

gaurdianblade

1. Ok so i saw the TGS trailer and during the master exam scene I noticed something. In the scene there are 3 thrones however there were only 2 masters. So was there a master missing or was it left empty for a new master. And if it was for a missing master who could it be...since Yen Sid isnt a a keyblade* master.=]

I Just Watched the TGS 2009, There are three chairs behind Master Erauqs one to the left is empty, Master Xehanort is sitting in the one to the right, but Master Erauqs is standing in front of the Center chair so we can't see if there is anyone even standing there. For all we know it's a Disney Character they haven't disclosed yet. It could really be anyone if there is even someone there.

3. I believe Radient Garden was somehow effected my MX and AV vs TAV and thats how it became HollowBastian. =]

Radiant Garden was ripped apart when Xehanort opened the Door to that world, the remains were taking over by Malificent and Renamed Hollow Bastion. When Sora sealed the Door in KH1 the worlds that were destroyed started to restore themselves.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
And if it was for a missing master who could it be...since Yen Sid isnt a a keyblade* master.
I wouldn't rule him out, just yet.
Square = Erauqe
Disney = Yen Sid

And Mickey and Donald both refered to him as master if I remember correctly.
2. When Mickey was traveling over the sea I think he was in the realm of Darkness somehow near the Dark Meridian which can explain how he got DarksideKK.
That happened during KH1. When Mickey met Ansem the Wise before KH1 he had the starseeker keyblade.
3. I believe Radient Garden was somehow effected my MX and AV vs TAV and thats how it became HollowBastian.
Well they may have been apart of the inspiration for Ansem The Wise's heart experiments but that was Malificent who cuased the name change. After Xehanort kicked out Ansem the Wise and gave himself to darkness she found the kingdom empty and started using the heartless to clear out it's people and is likely the cause for the name change. As the city was left empty (Empty as in hollow) This happened 9 years before KH1. BBS takes place 10 years before KH1 happens.

raycat27_2003

Awards
1. I think that Yen Sid is supposed to be in that 3rd chair, but maybe, and I'm just thinking that, he was late getting to the Master Qualification Exam because he was training Mickey.

2. and 3. I agree with WilliamTheWise and gaurdianblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back