• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theories/questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_123

KAy! these some of the things that i'm not clear about, so if someone is willing to cleared up for me that would be great.

1. a shell is not a nobody. diz is not a NB, but a shell ( the simple fact that he wants to destroy them and also becase, he ask namine, what exactly are the nobody, but then again, diz, seems to know more about naime, than the org, but again he could be asking about the dusk).

2.now about the dusk, i think that they're creations, but many say that they're the body and soul, of someone, when they become a heartless, but wouldn't that make them a shell, and isn't diz, a shell as well. also dusk are nobody, so can someone explain what's the diff between them both.

3. as for the heart. when someone loses their heart, they become a heartless, doesn't that mean that they don't have a heart, because they're heartless, get me ( wouldn't that scene, in KH, of a heartless taking this guy's heart, will be enough, to prove that in other to become a heartless, you need to loose your -> heart). now riku for example, never become a heartless, because he never lost his heart, but there's darkness within every heart. riku's darkness only grew. many say that you need to be swallowed by darkness in other to become a heartless (proof of this not being correct, maleficient). it could be that riku could've ended this way, but he manage to stop, because, perhaps, he choose to. when a heart is lost it cannot simply disapear, as well as the body. becoming a heartless means loosing heart, body, and soul ( i think it was mention in ansem's report). i'm i going right way, on this?

4. about ansem's report. he never lost his heart so he never became a heartless (the heart seems to contain the memories of one self, so that's why ansem kept his). sora lost his heart, therefore, that meant that he was forgotting them little by little, but kairi saved him because that memory of sora was still within her heart. since a person stays a heartless when he's not remembered, i think they're considered the forgotten ones. and as for dusk they're shadows of the heart. i'm i right?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
sora_123 said:
KAy! these some of the things that i'm not clear about, so if someone is willing to cleared up for me that would be great.

1. a shell is not a nobody. diz is not a NB, but a shell ( the simple fact that he wants to destroy them and also becase, he ask namine, what exactly are the nobody, but then again, diz, seems to know more about naime, than the org, but again he could be asking about the dusk).

2.now about the dusk, i think that they're creations, but many say that they're the body and soul, of someone, when they become a heartless, but wouldn't that make them a shell, and isn't diz, a shell as well. also dusk are nobody, so can someone explain what's the diff between them both.

3. as for the heart. when someone loses their heart, they become a heartless, doesn't that mean that they don't have a heart, because they're heartless, get me ( wouldn't that scene, in KH, of a heartless taking this guy's heart, will be enough, to prove that in other to become a heartless, you need to loose your -> heart). now riku for example, never become a heartless, because he never lost his heart, but there's darkness within every heart. riku's darkness only grew. many say that you need to be swallowed by darkness in other to become a heartless (proof of this not being correct, maleficient). it could be that riku could've ended this way, but he manage to stop, because, perhaps, he choose to. when a heart is lost it cannot simply disapear, as well as the body. becoming a heartless means loosing heart, body, and soul ( i think it was mention in ansem's report). i'm i going right way, on this?

4. about ansem's report. he never lost his heart so he never became a heartless (the heart seems to contain the memories of one self, so that's why ansem kept his). sora lost his heart, therefore, that meant that he was forgotting them little by little, but kairi saved him because that memory of sora was still within her heart. since a person stays a heartless when he's not remembered, i think they're considered the forgotten ones. and as for dusk they're shadows of the heart. i'm i right?

1. yes a shell is a nobody. a nobody is a body and soul that has no heart (since a heartless takes the heart) a shell is just another way of saying u are a nobody. shell=body and soul no heart. nobody=body and soul with no heart. at least thats what i think

2. read number 1

3.heartless=pure dark heart. when a heartless takes your heart. it becmes a pure dark heart creating a heartless.. it leaves your body and soul thus creating a shell/nobody.also Riku although having a dark heart did not turn into a heartless because a heartless never took his heart. his heart was too strong for that. the only thing that happened to Riku was Ansem controlling his body and sendng Riku's heart to Kingdom hearts. however Riku got his body back after Sora defeated Ansem.

4. im not sure i understand you so i will go with what i think u mean. no Ansem never became a heartless. he kept his old memories unlike other previous heartless victims. for some reason i think when u forcefully try to become a heartless like Sora and Ansem. u are able to keep your old memories........ but who knows.

i dont know if i helped or not because i was kinda confused by some stuff. LOL

Yanos_Darkspawn

I think that the main difference between nobodies(dusk) and shells, is that shells only appears from those who has lost their hearts, but whose body and soul were too strong to perish and become a dusk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back