• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories on Terra, Aqua and Ven's connection to Sora, Kairi and Riku.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papou

Here's my thought on the connections,
So far, TAV for the most part have only visited home worlds of the PoH. One of the few worlds they visited that do not have a PoH is Destiny Islands. One scene implies that Terra may be able to sense power of different hearts, specifically he was able to sense the pure light of a heart of a PoH. Perhaps this ability is what draws them to different worlds in which special hearts reside. However in the case of Destiny Islands, they are not drawn by the heart of a PoH but instead by the hearts of two children which are special in the way that they are qualified to wield the Keyblade.
Terra and Aqua were together in the Castle of Dreams when Terra mentioned to her that Xehanort was after hearts of pure light, and I think that he was in Enchanted Dominion when he learned about it.

But what I found interesting was that he said "We'll chase the light" or something along the lines of that. Maybe he, or Aqua or Ven, does have some sort of light-sensing ability.

And as in the cycle of Master teach Apprentice, some day it will be the duty of Terra, Aqua, and Ven to instruct these two in the way of the Keyblade. Though Sora and Riku are too young to take on as apprentices, having found these two qualified hearts, Ven and Terra make determine which among the two children will be their students.
I think that this is probably the case with Riku, but I think that Sora is something that they didn't have these sort of plans for. LS (I know the fight isn't canon, but what he said must have had some significance) was shocked to see the keyblade in the hands of Sora. I would think that Terra might have recognized him had he been a person as important as Ven's apprentice-to-be.

I think by the end of BBS, Terra and Ven's hearts are drained almost entirely of their light and darkness, causing them to lose some of their heart's strength and most all of their memories. I think Ven's heart falls into Sleep as a result of this, and is able to travel through the world freely. He might go to Sora as part of his duty to guide a future wielder even though he is no longer present in a physical form. Terra barely survives but retains human form. He becomes Aprentice Xehanort and then becomes a Heartless. He possesses Riku's vessel and changes it into one of his image with black white red clothing. When Sora loses his heart, Ven's heart is released and it too obtains a vessel and determines its form into one resembling Ven with black white red clothing. Then Sora beats Xehanort's Heartless and Riku reclaims control over his vessel. However Riku's heart was also greatly drained of light and darkness, which is why he almost falls into Sleep. However he embraces his darkness, suppresses Xehanort's Heartless, and finally the light from Ansem's machine made Terra's heart dormant within Riku. Also, Roxas returns to Sora, returning Ven's heart to Sora, and Ven's heart too goes into a dormant state. Thus by the end of KH2, Terra's heart Sleeps in Riku and Ven's heart Sleeps in Sora.
There's also the Room of Sleep to take into account, as well as Ven's request: "Erase Me".

The last part there got a little bit crazy for me, but overall, impressive theory. Specific, but still reasonable (although you did lose me at the end o.o)

Muse

you look atrocious
I say terra chose riku to be his apprentice, Ven chose sora and aqua chose kairi.

No.

Terra chose Riku to become a Wielder, but that's about it.

We have nothing saying Ven has anything to do with Sora being a Wielder.
Kairi's not a Wielder.

Besides, only two of TAV are connected to SRK.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
what if aqua put the keyblades in the realm of darkness? and ven put his in the in-between realm. that explains how riku was able to transform the soul eater into WtD. and mickey getting his keyblade too

Muse

you look atrocious
what if aqua put the keyblades in the realm of darkness? and ven put his in the in-between realm. that explains how riku was able to transform the soul eater into WtD. and mickey getting his keyblade too

That video was a concept video. It's not canon. It was just made to show the connections between the past and the present. It doesn't mean that Aqua gave Mickey his Keyblade, or that Ven gave Riku his.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i didnt mean actually "give", imeant to leave the keyblades there.

and also, i know its concept, but that doesnt mean its "non-canon"

Muse

you look atrocious
i didnt mean actually "give", imeant to leave the keyblades there.

In-between Realm has no Keyblades.

Soul Eater evolved into the Way to Dawn. Riku didn't find it just out of the blue.

and also, i know its concept, but that doesnt mean its "non-canon"

No, it's non-canon. The other trailer, the one with them fighting MX and DS. That is canon. Sunset Horizons is not, though.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i could understand if its not canon but saying its "non-canon" would mean not one idea from there would be canon. which i beg to differ. i doubt the video was "completely" useless

Muse

you look atrocious
Did I ever say that it was useless? No. Don't put words in my mouth.

I said that it's a concept video, and thus, it's not canon. They didn't have an idea of what they wanted TAV to look like, hence the armor. They only decided to incorporate that into the next video, which is canon.

By saying that it's a concept video and thus canon would be the same as saying the furry Sora Nomura was originally thinking of doing is canon as well, but it's not.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
again....you said how they look alike.

i believe some concept in th e video will we reworked or remodeled onto what they showed. i'm saying that the video wasnt canon but i do believe at least something in the video would be sued other than characters.

and no, the video didnt inspire me to think that aqua and ven pu tit in different realms.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
again....you said how they look alike.

i believe some concept in th e video will we reworked or remodeled onto what they showed. i'm saying that the video wasnt canon but i do believe at least something in the video would be sued other than characters.

Yea, you're right...for once.

Chaser
The lost two. [Though not officially said, they appear to be MX and DS. Or they can even apply to Aqua and Ven, or Terra and Ven.]

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Then how does kairi wield a keyblade towards the end of KH2? what's the deal there?
Riku split his Keyblade in half[on other worlds, he was Dual Wielding] and gave it to Kairi for borrwing. It returned back to him when that fighting was over. If she weidled it then she would've made it appear by herself.

Muse

you look atrocious
Then how does kairi wield a keyblade towards the end of KH2? what's the deal there?

I really hate explaining this.

She was not wielding. Did she summon it all on her own? No. Did she stabilize it all on her own? No.

Riku was dual-wielding. He split the WtD and handed one half of the Keyblade to Kairi. She was merely holding onto it. She was not Wielding the Keyblade. It only stayed with her because Riku told it to stay put instead of running away, back to Riku.

awkwardtheory

Maybe it will be later, who knows what that mad man is up to.
I am still really confused by Kairi. I know alot of characters don't have in-depth backrounds, but Kairi's confuses me.
Like alot.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
How come WtD changed to the one Kairi used when Riku gave half to Kairi, if that is indeed what he did?

Has there ever been a theory about feelings for someone or the strength of a heart manifesting into a Keyblade, even temporarily? It would maybe explain why Kairi was able to wield due to a possibility that in every heart is a keyblade, and the person whose heart it is can't summon it without help from an actual keyblade wielder or doesn't even know it's there. It's a little far-fetched, and isn't very thought out but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back