• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories of The Knights & Kingdom Hearts within Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedHeartz

Yeah, I'm not very good at making theories so don't flame me, I'm not in the mood for immaturity :\ But this is what I think <3!!!1 Please give me your opinion maturely and nicely.

I believe (since the connection through names) The Knights really are just like Sora, Riku and Kairi. Like best of friends, hanging out together fun friendships etc. Except with a little more dark tone... (War, Battling, Darkness) Nothing more than just good friends, or co-workers in my opinion. But moving on more important things for now...

I think... It's possible the battle took place in the Realm of the Darkness, I think this just from the setting (Yes I may be wrong) And I notice how the Bald Guy (I forgot the initials sorry LOL) Is also of dark essence. And these Knights may be beings from the realm of light (Or whichever one Sora was from) Possibly sent to the realm of darkness to prevent Kingdom Hearts (The One of Light) And work together to stop Kingdom Hearts from being made there.

Now here's where my theory gets a bit serious. Kingdom Hearts, is where all hearts are connected into one right? What do you think would happen if Kingdom Hearts was born into the realm of darkness? What if this is the start of darkness being born into every heart? Because Kingdom Hearts is now in the realm of darkness, which might connect darkness to every heart. That might be the start of EVERYTHING.
~~~~

Okay now into slightly more confusing opinions. I am beginning to believe Ven really might not be Roxas. Remember in the beginning of KH2, two people are talking. One says "He looks JUST like you." Alright, Roxas doesn’t look JUST like Sora... So what if... It's Xemnas and Ven talking about Roxas? Notice he has no voice? Just as Terra when you fought him? Upon any chance. Why would Xemnas want to bring in Roxas into organization XIII anyway? Would he really just invite ANY nobody? I think it's cause of 3 reasons.

a) He looks like Ven
b) He can wield a Keyblade
c) The Keyblade can kill heartless which releases more hearts for Kingdom Hearts

Remember in one of the scenes he refers to someone there (with Aqua's armor on the floor) as an "old friend"? Or perhaps he was talking to someone with the armor just laying there... But I think the Knights might really be allies with OrgXIII And would not really be good nor bad. This might be a hint that Ven was a friend of his. Perhaps because maybe... The Knights also fought heartless to prevent darkness from spreading.

Sorry if this is too long, If it's too long then DON'T read it or COMPLAIN. LOL Your wasting space if you do so. But anyway these are my main points I believe:

-The Knights are Beings of The Light Battling in The World of Darkness
-The Bald Villain is of Darkness and Fought to Create Kingdom Hearts in The Realm of Darkness
-Kingdom Hearts Was Made Within The Realm of Darkness Thus connecting Darkness to Every Heart
-Connecting Darkness to Every Heart Might Have Been the Start of it All ^
-The Knights Were Close Companions As Sora, Riku and Kairi
-The Knights Were Possibly (alliances?) Along side with Org XIII, Because They Might Have similar goals (Ridding of Heartless)
-Ven is Not Roxas
-Chuck Norris is God

I may be terribly wrong on most of these (Or all) But It's just my opinion and I want to know what everyone else may think. Criticism may bring us closer to the truth If we see what fits and what doesn’t. Just be mature about it, Okay guys? :D

DISCUSS!!!1 <3

Last edited:

Salux

over-all i like it
but,
it was confirmed that
it was roxas
in that video
and the thing with his
eyes was concept or
somthing like that.
but
over-all good
:)

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
the theory isn't long at all
it's time to criticize:

1- ok
2- ok
3- i think kingdom hearts can connect any heart to darkness, thus, it doesn't have to be made in the realm of darkness
4- i don't get it because i don't understand what u mean by the start of it all
5- ok
6- maybe the knights want to get rid of heartless, but i don't think they were on the org side
7- u may be right in this one, and it was really cool of u connecting from that moment when xemnas (i think it's him) was talking to someone 10/10
8- chuck norris is not the god, the god is allah (lol)

that's my criticism to your theory
hope u like it

TwistedHeartz

Yay thanks guys! :D I meant by the start of it all, by how the heartless began to appear :3

Oh yeah, Where was it confirmed he was Roxas? O_O Link the proof I may have missed it xD

Last edited:

Keyblade_of_Dark

wow i like it maybe the org might have tricked the knights saying they wanted to destroy the heartless thus working to their advantage and mickey was in the realm of darkness for a long time

TwistedHeartz

Yeah hate these typos :/... Anyway I hope My theory is some-what good... Alot of missing links still in there... can't wait till September... though thats when school starts for me x_X

Owaz

The only reasonable explanation I can come up with for a connection between Roxas and Ven is that memories of Ven are within Sora's Keyblade.

TwistedHeartz

Ohh That's a great thought Owaz. xD Gonna have to rep you for that when I can give some more out again :D Already gave a few today T_T

TwistedHeartz

I don't think it's Roxas... But Someone said it's been confirmed o_O;... All I know is the three knight's names has been confirmed as: Ven, Terra, and Aqua

bladed asassin

i really like your theory ..the whole kingdomhearts is the realm of darkness makes alot sense to me... cuz the only time we see kingdomhearts or being summoned is in the realm of darkness... except for a few minor things ur theory is bullet proof in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back