• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories of The Knights & Kingdom Hearts within Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedHeartz

Thanks ^^ I'ma little confused on the concept of Kingdom Hearts, myself though. I don't get how it's a door in the first game... and a Heart in the second xD...

Keyblade_of_Dark

well dont flame here but i think that y roxas and ven look alike is because ven is the soul cause it looks like its a mix of sora and roxas and when the heart leaves the body the heart becomes a heartless the body left behind is the nobody and the soul is what?????

Salux

We were talking about the video with the glowy eye guy and
Xemnas. Right??? where he walks through the boulder rock thingy?

ya thats Roxas...
it was in a post i saw awhile ago
i think at kh2.co.uk
the site. in the charecters section
thats where it says... i think...
if not i saw it somewhere else
sorry for the confusion.
:)

TwistedHeartz

But I thought in Kingdom Hearts the "heart" kind of represents the soul right? It's not really presented as an organ LOL. Though yeah that is a good idea. I'm starting to think this might have a little bit more to do with the Knights though... Hmm

Maybe this has more to do with Rebirth/Reincarnation?

**Edit**

No, That's Deep Dive I think your talking about. It's the verrrry Opening of Kingdom Hearts after the song. LOL

Salux

sorry bou that
heart. organ.
oh
i get it.
silly goose...

but a door filled with hearts?
like a kingdom hearts trapdoor?

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
well that's why xemnas was collecting hearts
to fill the door kingdom hearts (i should make my own story)

TwistedHeartz

End of KH1 there was a door, It was called "Kingdom Hearts" But in KH2 "Kingdom Hearts" was the giant moon that connected hearts.

Keyblade_of_Dark

But I thought in Kingdom Hearts the "heart" kind of represents the soul right? It's not really presented as an organ LOL. Though yeah that is a good idea. I'm starting to think this might have a little bit more to do with the Knights though... Hmm

Maybe this has more to do with Rebirth/Reincarnation?

**Edit**

No, That's Deep Dive I think your talking about. It's the verrrry Opening of Kingdom Hearts after the song. LOL

well i thought that heart meant strength and courage cause when he was fighting riku and he had the wooden sword he said my heart his my strength and it took courage not spirit to fight him sorta thing ya know

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Kingdom Hearts, is where all hearts are connected into one right? What do you think would happen if Kingdom Hearts was born into the realm of darkness? What if this is the start of darkness being born into every heart?
Kingdom hearts is darkness.
Remember in the beginning of KH2, two people are talking. One says "He looks JUST like you." Alright, Roxas doesn’t look JUST like Sora... So what if... It's Xemnas and Ven talking about Roxas? Notice he has no voice? Just as Terra when you fought him?
There was a different reason. IT was to tie it in to the previous FM where you fight xenmas and he has no voice. (he had no voice for the same reason as below)

Terra had no voice because of the fact that the scene was made after the original game release.
Remember in one of the scenes he refers to someone there (with Aqua's armor on the floor) as an "old friend"?
not to offend, innocent minds look away right now and or scroll down far... far down.

Xenmas is a smartass man. I'm sorry, it's the truth. During every encounter he is mocking sora and riku, the king, hell he even mocks his former mentor. He could be mocking or being sarcastic to aqua as well.

The Knights also fought heartless to prevent darkness from spreading.
I guess i'll have to explain this to every theory creator. Darkness isn't evil, hell, it's not even that corrupting. For light to exist there must be darkness, all hearts(with the exception of the princess of heart) have darkness,two keybladers(riku and mickey) are devoted to the darkness. It's not about the element it's the control, and the use, of the element.

If it's any consolation, you have a some parts down, especially the roxas =/= ven part.

TwistedHeartz

Hmm... Maybe your right! O: Maybe the Heart is power, and strength. Thank you for pointing that out ^_^!

Keyblade_of_Dark

Hmm... Maybe your right! O: Maybe the Heart is power, and strength. Thank you for pointing that out ^_^!

yeah np and i do have one more thing to say when sora and roxas where reunited maybe it wasnt that sora fogot his abilities strength etc but maybe sense he didnt have his soul (which ever looks like roxas i forgot) he couldnt really have all his strength or "ability" or even possibley memory could be spirit cause if you sleep for a year you got to feel good and soul has to represent something but yeah plz dont flame about this idea or if you think its bad just say dont kill me:scared:

Last edited:

>CrossBlades<

I can honestly say gr8 theory but one thing from Keyblade_of_dark said. Im pretty sure that when sora has the wooden sword ( in the cutscene about to fight riku ) he says "My Friends Are My Power". Just wondering so dont tear me up.

TwistedHeartz

Thanks guys ^^ this helped me learned alot <3... And Where did it say Kingdom Hearts is darkness? o_O... Also, I wasn't referring to it really as an "evil" thing XDD But more of something where heartless are born from. But thanks Pwn3d for pointing lots of things out :D

TwistedHeartz

It depends on what you neeed XDD If you need help I think the best way is to make a new thread :D Feel free to PM me though.

Also, Thanks again guys I can make a better theory next time :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back