• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theories about the BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora's_servant

ya know how riku's copy said in kh Chain of Memories he was nothing but a shadow and Namine said she was kiari's shadow do you think that namine is kiari's copy and do you think that the BHK is sora's copy also? that would explain why the BHK can use a keyblade also

O

Onewingedangel6

no i don't think BHK is sora's copy or shadow but good theory though

sorixed

Dattebayo!
sora's_servant said:
ya know how riku's copy said in kh Chain of Memories he was nothing but a shadow and Namine said she was kiari's shadow do you think that namine is kiari's copy and do you think that the BHK is sora's copy also? that would explain why the BHK can use a keyblade also
No it wouldn't bhk had an awakening like sora anyway and besides mickey has one too which doesn't mean that's why he has a keyblade then mickey would have a shadow. Where did riku say he had a shadow? Besides namine said she's just a shadow. Remember in kh at the awakening it said (the closer you get to the light the bigger your shadow becomes) and we know our shadow can get bigger than we are and that it's like a reflection of yourself namine said she's is a shadow but when you she felt bad about changing sora's memory of kairi namine said even if i change his memories to her he will still love kairi more because the smaller she gets the bigger kairi will become in sora's heart that's what i think i don't think she meant she's really kairi's shadow but that's just my opinion you can ignore so it's okay theory until we see what happens in kh2. Also namine is a dark part like a shadow that's like to be ignored which she's lonely as a shadow like of kairi and kairi is sora's light in his heart.

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
sora's_servant said:
the other half......like how?
when you say copy which means like a clone of the person a replica but other part would be like a part of the person or something ?There isn't a lot of clues to say bhk is a shadow.

sinharvest_angel

first she is not a shadow of kairi, she never ever co-existed with them at all, she just said that cause she was posing as kairi

sorixed

Dattebayo!
sinharvest_angel said:
first she is not a shadow of kairi, she never ever co-existed with them at all, she just said that cause she was posing as kairi
Yeah i agree before she said about a shadow you need to see why she said that?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
sorixed said:
Yeah i agree before she said about a shadow you need to see why she said that?

often times people say that they are a shadow which means that i'm different then what i wanted to be

gamebrain89

i think that the bhk is the physical incarnation of the memories that namine implanted into sora.maybe she created him to fill the place that sora left vacant at the end of CoM? what do you think about this

gamebrain89

i think that the bhk is the physical incarnation of the memories that namine implanted into sora.maybe she created him to fill the place that sora left vacant at the end of CoM? what do you think about this. this incarnation of memories theroy does not make the bhk a copy of sora but some thing like a brother maybe. parts of them related to each other but both of them unique

If you are against the Riku/Sora pairing, copy this into your signature.
Riku and Sora are straight
Get it through your thick skulls!
-finally! thank you monsoon

d_fallen_1

sora's_servant said:

namine said specifically that she is not related to kairi in anyway

sorixed

Dattebayo!
sora's_servant said:
i know that namine has never coexisted with them.....but she did say when she was talking to larxene that she was kiari's shadow.....
she didn't say she's actually a shadow she said Like her shadow read the gamescript and see why she said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back