• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

birth by sleep

I pretty much theorized Ienzo before that post, in a very similar way, -The Other Faction, so I'm dumb and he's a genius?

Yeah now I remember why I didn't join these forums...

Edit- my bad, Inner Demon. I admin at another forum so I'm used to caps being near-flame stuff (on most occasions). My fault, truce? (Like there was ever a battle :p)

Anyways if that 1up.com is official, then my theory points just shot through the roof :)

Back more to speak on other ppls theories

Last edited:

Just a Nobody

birth by sleep said:
I pretty much theorized Ienzo before that post, in a very similar way, -The Other Faction, so I'm dumb and he's a genius?

Yeah now I remember why I didn't join these forums...
Were not doing this because we want to be popular or special...we are doing this for the love of the game. Due to this love, we spend many hours chipping away at many theories in an attempt to reach the most correct one. I think you may have forgot your motavation birth.

-edit-
Your post and his post are different by the way...I guess what Demon said about you misinterpreting it was true. Your post is about Ienzo becoming complete and attempting to reach Kingdom Hearts after being forced into darkness by Xehanort. The 1-Up Theory is based off of Xehanort and Ienzo being buddies, I guess you could say

Last edited:

birth by sleep

Justlikenoone- you're right, but I also had Ienzo pegged as a keyblader the moment people said he had no weapon, so I'm big on calling Origins to that theory. You're right though, I'm a bit off, though I stll like the idea.

And you misunderstand also- I say Ienzo is turned to darkness, only as long as Xenohart had control on him. I say Zexion (who in the journal is said to be eliminated, meaning no more) when "killed" was confronted by his new, non-puppet former self Ienzo in Castle O, at which point they merged. He could once again wield the keyblade, because he was whole, but the others are wielding them and taking care of a loose end for him (Xemnas), so he waits. The dragon dying in the video signifies the end of Xemnas, and the blades return to their resting ground, where Ienzo and the Chasers take hold of them.

I would say the Chasers are the Other Faction, and it would include Ienzo's people as well as their motives (perhaps to use the keyblades for chaos).

Remember, without his Nobody, Ienzo would be a Heartless, which Xenohart could control before he lost his memories and met Ansem. That's perhaps why his interest in hearts was so piqued, as he used to be able to control the heartless (IE. Alphonse in Fullmetal Alchemist loses 4 yrs memory, but finds the itch for what he was good at again and relearns alchemy)

Hmmmmm....

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, My Cap letters are to get a point across, it's how I emphasis something important. Pretty much I AGREE that Ienzo was a Keyblade Master. I never dis-agreed on that. But you gotta admit, for a theory that guy is REALLY into it. I see no flaws.

I do think Ienzo is probably gone from the present and that this game WILL deal with his life in the PAST. As a Keyblade Master of The Present. It's the only LOGICAL Keyblade left for him to wield.

I also don't like to think of Ienzo being controlled. He just doesn't seem like someone who is EASILY controlled. He's very manipulative. And he seems too strong-willed.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
you fools, it is im-pos-i-ble for zexion to be a keyblade master. ansems first look at a keyblade was the one in kmickeys hand, ten years ago, yet zexion had lived in HB his entire life, with ansem ruling hte place at the same time. how could zexion have hidden his keyblade for like 20 years fromt hte ruler of the world?

edit: lmao, that info up their sounded so surve

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
First off, no PROOF Ienzo ALWAYS lived at Radiant Garden. Do you HAVE PROOF? I'd like to see it. Secondly, he could hide his Keyblade, IF he even still had it after the events of the Keyblade War.

And 20 years? Who says Ienzo is old? He certainly doesn't look OLD.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
well what sould i say instead of 200 years? 16 years, 2 months, 3 weeks, 1 day, 5 hours, 3 minutes, and 38 seconds?

and a question, how is it possible for zexion to not live at HB his whole life? i was under the impression that the walls of the worlds were intact until quite recently before mickey came to see ansem?

the events of the keyblade war? im sorry, but what did you mean by that?

and why would zexion hide his keyblade? i see no reason why i would hide that, especaily if it always came back to me. id think it was cursed and try to get someone to help me get rid of it, or at least keep it from coming back to me.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
From the way it sounds the worlds have been broken long before the events of the game. And we have NO IDEA how long Mickey was long. That entire time span is OPEN to debate. And it's POSSIBLE he hid the weapon. Not wanting Ansem to discover what his true intentions may be. Since Ienzo is THE ONE who psuhed for the studies of Darkness in the Heart.

Or, like I ALSO said, he lost it after falling SO FAR to Darkness. Te same Happened with Riku. Someone with gives into Darkness CANNOT wield a Keyblade.

I have a theory that Ienzo fell to the Dark path during the Keyblade War.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
WHERE is that proven? I want to see this? I've never read anything from Nomura that confirms this. Until I get a link, that's FALSE. Someone who's heart has given into Darkness cannot wield a Keyblade. Plain and Simple. That is not a Keyblade OF Light. But is FROM the World Of Light.

It's possible Ienzo's heart grew weak to the Darkness, therefore he couldn't use a Keyblade. Darkness with a weak heart is a bad mix.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
His heart was weak in the sense of wielding a Keyblade. Not in the sense of just flat out having a heart.

WHERE is it PROVEN that Mickey MET Ansem NINE years BEFORE Kingdom Hearts?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Personally I don't remember the quote so I'll check for myself. Destiny Islands took some time to be connected. Unless it was a mis-transltaion, I'm pretty surprised they'd be specific by that.

The world was obviously connected before the Heartless invaded, as how else would Mickey arrive. If you're right. So Ienzo could HAVE STILL been from another WORLD.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Ienzo DID Manipulate Ansem to study the Darkness of Hearts. Why could he not manipulate Ansme to also joining his cause for a just reason. It's possible. Who knows though. Ienzo could have been on the world LONG Before. After the Keyblade War ended (If My theory is right) he could have just traveled there. Or appeared there.

You CAN travel through those portals.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Can't you read back a few pages? I'll see about editing it into this post. You seem to only be reading parts of my theory that you DON'T like. I gave more options than just THAT one.

BraveryOfAChild

Okay Okay, I have something new. Zexion's nickname is "The Cloaked Schemer" A Schemer is planner who draws up a personal scheme of act. Perhaps Zexion/Iezon schemed to become a nobody himself, to give into darkness itself, to learn about Kingdom Hearts, and people's Hearts. But yeah, he mighta been a Keyblade Master, but maybe he didn't know how to destroy the darkness himself, or yet close Kingdom Hearts.

So that's why he turned into a Nobody, and convienced Ansem, with his passionate words, that they should expand the horizons of their research. So in other words I'm trying to say is that Ienzo gave into darkness to learn more on how to destroy Kingdom Hearts, or yet the dark that came from it, which turned him into Zexion, a Nobody. And maybe he was saved, saved from darkness just like Riku was saved. Riku is light again, I should say, due that he can wield a Keyblade. And so in the events of Kingdom Hearts: CoM he was defeated by Riku, and by someone he was saved, returning his light back to him.

And now Iezon having more knowledge about this, he went off to find the other True Keyblade Masters, to help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back