• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,033
Age
33
Location
Garland, Tx
Website
www.youtube.com
Yep, no clue at all, besides it being a spoiler. And that just isn't fair. Maybe it's the Buster Sword!!!!! ZOMG he's Clouds FATHER!!!!!!!!! (First STUPID Rumor to appear. Watch as it spreads. Give it a week. I say right here, I'M JOKING. But it will spread. Can't wait to see that one on Wiki. Note I'm mocking every jackass who said Axel was Sora's father and the other crap I had to put up with for four years.)
 

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,033
Age
33
Location
Garland, Tx
Website
www.youtube.com
Other guys can dis-prove it. Doesn't mean crap to me. Until Nomura confirms what's true. I don't believe it. And Ienzo was an Organization Member. A Nobody, that's a pretty bad theory.
 

birth by sleep

New member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
12
XD Cloak as a weapon, thats a laugh. Ill revise my theory in a minute, but the most logical conclusion one can come to with Nomura calling his weapon a "spoiler"is a keyblade, the only meaningful weapon in the game. Something new, or the things you listed, wouldnt be a spoiler.

Edit- Inner, both our theories seem to forget to include when Ienzo creates Zexion and how, because he's said to fall in the darkness like the rest of Xenoharts disciples.

The way i see it, he fell into darkness long ago, and became a human shaped heartless, but was able to gain his heart back. His nobody Zexion was his to command, and he told him to hide until the right timing. He faked falling into darkness and dissappeared, hiding in the shadows while moving his puppet Zexion around. Eventually, he realized he couldn't wield the keyblade until he was whole (complete with Nobody), so when Zexion failed to eliminate Riku in the Castle, he confronted him and absorbed him. He waited to reclaim his keyblade while the kids (Sora and Riku) took care of his ex-nemisis Xenohart.
 

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Messages
1,309
So are there any pictures of his weapon? I have yet to see one.
 

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,033
Age
33
Location
Garland, Tx
Website
www.youtube.com
No. Obviously. LOL. Why else would we spend hours debating it? LOL! No pics whatsoever appear of Ienzo's weapon. Nomura says it's a Major Spoiler that will be revealed in time.
 

dark_light13

New member
Joined
Aug 7, 2005
Messages
628
Location
thats for me to know and you to find out
Eternal Arcana said:
Bravery, you just made my day, amazing analysis, and makes what im about to say actual have some meaning!

Hey everyone, this is my first post and Ill do so with my short analysis of the Secret Ending. First about the 3 Armored Unknowns. The large, center unknown has an enormous keyblade that we have never seen before. The female unknown (Purple Armor, has and obvious feminine chest) has what looks like Oblivion. The third unknown is actually not wielding the keyblade Riku gave to Kairi (hers was much more colorful), but a different key blade in which s/he holds in a unique way similiar to Wisdom Form.

Also note that NONE of keyblades (with the exception or Riku's, Sora's and Mickey's) have keychains, even the ones in the field.

Next lets take a look at something my friend brought to my attention.

Untitled-1.jpg


that symbol is the symbol of those that are whole. It says im my LE staregy giude.

Examine the Trinity behind the Nobodies: Heartless Emblem, Nobody Emblem and an Unknown Emblem we have never seen.

A closer look
NoHeart.jpg


Me and my friend continued discussion; What would happen if the Nobody Form and Heartless Form of someone happened to meet? Based on how the Trinity is built, the result of a Nobody and a Heartless would technically be the whole form once more yet this time with unprecedented powers.

After the 3 Armored Unknowns lift the keyblades from the ground the camera zooms out, showing them in the center of a cross, very similiar to the previous ones I had posted.

My final analysis comes from the start of the secret ending, where we see the Armored Unknown atop a huge beast. Remember the aerial battle with Xemnas upon the hover bike against the flying beast? From a very close look at what the main unknown is standing on the resemblence seems very clear. (Also adding fire power to Bravery's theory that the land unknowns are in is Kingdom Hearts)

Please tell me what you think of my analysis! Ill be around and Ill post anything else that might catch my attention!

actully this symbol symbolizez those that are whole. it says in my LE strategy guide.
 

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Messages
1,309
Heh. I thought so, Inner. xP

Anyways, Ienzo(I love that name btw! ._.) sits close factwise to being a keyblade wielder, but, you never know, Nomura could pull one and make it Demyx (which isn't that possible. lawlz)

Well, I'm going to look for more Ienzo theories then. ^-^
 

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
6,465
Age
29
Location
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
birth by sleep said:
XD Cloak as a weapon, thats a laugh. Ill revise my theory in a minute, but the most logical conclusion one can come to with Nomura calling his weapon a "spoiler"is a keyblade, the only meaningful weapon in the game. Something new, or the things you listed, wouldnt be a spoiler.

Edit- Inner, both our theories seem to forget to include when Ienzo creates Zexion and how, because he's said to fall in the darkness like the rest of Xenoharts disciples.

The way i see it, he fell into darkness long ago, and became a human shaped heartless, but was able to gain his heart back. His nobody Zexion was his to command, and he told him to hide until the right timing. He faked falling into darkness and dissappeared, hiding in the shadows while moving his puppet Zexion around. Eventually, he realized he couldn't wield the keyblade until he was whole (complete with Nobody), so when Zexion failed to eliminate Riku in the Castle, he confronted him and absorbed him. He waited to reclaim his keyblade while the kids (Sora and Riku) took care of his ex-nemisis Xenohart.
that...has no proof whatsoever
 

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Messages
1,309
1up.com said:
Nomura has said that Zexion's weapon is a spoiler. So if it resembles a keyblade, not only would it confuse many but it would also hint at the possibility of dark Keyblade users. Also, Xigbar tells Sora that he is weak in comparison to prior keyblade wielders. If Ienzo had one, he likely used so that they could study it, so Xigbar would have seen its powers, powers in which Sora has yet to unlock.

Well, if he said it was a spoiler, for what is it a spoiler to? Ienzo has to play a role! I feel it >.<

1up.com also said:
Zexion is NOT dead. What the Riku Replica killed was another one of Zexion's illusions. The real Zexion may be in hiding, and when he saw his "grave" he smashed it himself with his mysterious weapon. Now that just raises the question, "so what of him?"

Well, there are a number of possibilities,

-Ansem, Xemnas, Xehanort, can all be some of Zexion's illusions.

-Zexion can make a final boss appearance in KHIII.

-Zexion had an apprentice.

^Eh, I don't know about this one, it's a possibilty^

Nomura Interview from the KH II Ultimania Guide said:
Q) Looks like Zexion has a lot of fans
A) Probably because he's quite enigmatic. He's the only member who showed up with no weapons but it's not because he doesn't have his own weapon, it's more of because he died without fighting so nobody knows what's his weapon. I have an idea on what his weapon is and I might have a chance of showing it in the near future so I'll keep it as a secret for now. That reminds me, in the World that Never Was, each XIII Organization member had a gravestone for them and each of those have a picture of their weapons and that's when Zexion became a problem for us. "Eh, we're gonna put a spoiler on Zexion's weapon there!?" (laugh) That's a bit too much so we decided to destroy the gravestone so that his weapon couldn't be seen.

Q) After the ending, there's a secret movie this time, too. What exactly is the movie trying to tell?
A) I actually have a solid idea on what the movie's setting will be in my head. In the previous game's secret movie, I wasn't even sure if I would be making a sequel or not, so some parts of it were quite vague. But this time I already have an idea my head where I think "This is it."

Q) Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?
A) I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

Q) Who are the 3 armoured people?
A) Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

Q) The king, Sora and Riku's keyblades were there, too.
A) It's to show that those three armoured people aren't them but that doesn't mean they don't have connections. The words "Keyblade War" that showed up in the middle were to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades. Most of the puzzles in the first KH have been solved in KHII but there are many things about the Keyblade that haven't been revealed yet. A line from the previous game's Ansem Report #8 appeared in the movie but that is to say "It means this but it's not explained yet."

Q) Does that mean you already have a plot for KHIII?
A) Hmm... I have an idea but it can't be helped because my team are planning to work on our next different title. So we're not working on KHIII now and we're not planning to work on it for some time, too. I have a plot in my head but I'm not sure if it'll be released to the world or just stay in there.

And here's the interview with Nomura
 

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,033
Age
33
Location
Garland, Tx
Website
www.youtube.com
I have no comment. Except that the Illusion thing sucks. Some nice gathered info. I just think the next installment will be in the past, with Ienzo as a good guy.
 

t0g

New member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
100
Eternal Arcana said:
Bravery, you just made my day, amazing analysis, and makes what im about to say actual have some meaning!

Hey everyone, this is my first post and Ill do so with my short analysis of the Secret Ending. First about the 3 Armored Unknowns. The large, center unknown has an enormous keyblade that we have never seen before. The female unknown (Purple Armor, has and obvious feminine chest) has what looks like Oblivion. The third unknown is actually not wielding the keyblade Riku gave to Kairi (hers was much more colorful), but a different key blade in which s/he holds in a unique way similiar to Wisdom Form.

Also note that NONE of keyblades (with the exception or Riku's, Sora's and Mickey's) have keychains, even the ones in the field.

Next lets take a look at something my friend brought to my attention.

Untitled-1.jpg


Examine the Trinity behind the Nobodies: Heartless Emblem, Nobody Emblem and an Unknown Emblem we have never seen.

A closer look
NoHeart.jpg


Me and my friend continued discussion; What would happen if the Nobody Form and Heartless Form of someone happened to meet? Based on how the Trinity is built, the result of a Nobody and a Heartless would technically be the whole form once more yet this time with unprecedented powers.

After the 3 Armored Unknowns lift the keyblades from the ground the camera zooms out, showing them in the center of a cross, very similiar to the previous ones I had posted.

My final analysis comes from the start of the secret ending, where we see the Armored Unknown atop a huge beast. Remember the aerial battle with Xemnas upon the hover bike against the flying beast? From a very close look at what the main unknown is standing on the resemblence seems very clear. (Also adding fire power to Bravery's theory that the land unknowns are in is Kingdom Hearts)

Please tell me what you think of my analysis! Ill be around and Ill post anything else that might catch my attention!


hey guys notice that in the secret ending when the camera is zoomed out showing the 3 "Knights" ,as you guys like to call them, this is the symbol that the keyblades form.....ohh yeah and have you guys seen the englsih version of the secret ending? WTF does birth by sleep mean?
 

birth by sleep

New member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
12
I disagree, I feel like the crossroads symbol is a big deal in the game. In fact, I'd go as far to say that each of them came from one of the roads (a knight from dark, in-between, and light) and then the figure is from the Present, which is why the event is both in the past AND the future like Nomura said. Sora or Xenahort would be the Keyblader of the present, and the one of those 2 that it is travels to the past to meet see who is really behind everything, and it'll be revealed as Zexion (from in-between, or perhaps
Ienzo completed) Ienzo from Light and someone from darkness. So 1 out of tthe 3 knights is Ienzo, maybe Zexion isn't born yet so the other 2 are unknown, but we haven't met Ienzo so he fits, and with Timeless River time travel is prevalent, and it fits the past/future words from Nomura. Sora would be from the Present crossroad.
 

Kunoke

New member
Joined
Mar 6, 2006
Messages
522
Location
USA
birth by sleep said:
I disagree, I feel like the crossroads symbol is a big deal in the game. In fact, I'd go as far to say that each of them came from one of the roads (a knight from dark, in-between, and light) and then the figure is from the Present, which is why the event is both in the past AND the future like Nomura said. Sora or Xenahort would be the Keyblader of the present, and the one of those 2 that it is travels to the past to meet see who is really behind everything, and it'll be revealed as Zexion (from in-between, or perhaps
Ienzo completed) Ienzo from Light and someone from darkness. So 1 out of tthe 3 knights is Ienzo, maybe Zexion isn't born yet so the other 2 are unknown, but we haven't met Ienzo so he fits, and with Timeless River time travel is prevalent, and it fits the past/future words from Nomura. Sora would be from the Present crossroad.

Ienzo became a heartless though. So meeting him is trashed :/
 

Kunoke

New member
Joined
Mar 6, 2006
Messages
522
Location
USA
protofan said:
Obviously 'cause ya can't have a nobody without a Heartless.

And before someone springs up and says "BUT SORA TURNED BACK TO NORMAL! IENZO COULD TOO!"

No. Sora turned back to normal because the connection between Kairi's heart and his heart restored him. Ienzo wouldn't have been so lucky XD And he didn't have Sora's powerfully strong keyblade weilder heart, so it just wouldn't work out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top