• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Here's MY theory:

The Keyblade War happens BEFORE the events of Kingdom Hearts. Revealing the TRUE Keyblade Masters and Ienzo's and Xenahort's Past. Who were BOTH Keyblade Masters. Ienzo being the Keyblade Master of the Present. The blurry man we see approaching the three Knights is Ienzo, AFTER he has fallen to Darkness, he had come to the World Of Darkness (Which I believe to be the World that the Knights are on) to finish off the Last Keyblade Masters.

The three Knights, realizing their friend has fallen to Darkness and CANNOT be saved have to choice but to stop him. Believing him to be dead, the Knights create the door that we see Kingdom Hearts behind and lock the world of Darkness behind it's gate.

After the Knights realize Xehanort is the Master Mind, they wipe him of his memory and send him floating through the Darkness of the worlds, leaving him with ONLY his name. Ienzo, using his Last strength, transports himself to Radiant Garden.

After some time he has gained Ansem's trust and joined his cause to further their knowledge. Since Ienzo is so far into darkness he can nolonger wield a Keyblade.

Then, one day, Ansem claims to have found someone with Superhuman abilities. Ienzo is shocked to see his once former, and powerful ally, stripped of all his knowledge, left with only a name. Aftr of which, Ienzo begins to press Ansem and manipulates him into studying the Darkness of the Hearts.

Ienzo realizes Xehanort may have lost his memory, but he still contains his Darkness. And so it begins again.

There.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, we don't know Ienzo's age. So we can't really prove that. He could be ANY age during Kingdom Hearts. My proof is all theories and what I've come to speculate. Plus reading between MANY lines.

That's what a theory is for though. Take it as you wish.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
My theory is based off not knowing Ienzo's weapon, which is to be a spoiler. Only a Keyblade could be a spoiler. We know Xehanort has no memory, therefore that's where that comes from. The Knights and the Keyblades I have stated about numerous times.

So I have ALOT of evidence.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
lmao, you sound like that guy from this one sitcom- his wife says that its torture to keep calling him, he thinks it mean they should get together in person. well whatever.

a keyblade wouldnt make any sense, since i assumed that roxas sas the only on with a keyblade, and your theory is based on the meaning of the word spoiler.

a spoiler weapon could be more then a keyblade, mabey its an ancient magic symbol

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Not in Kingdom Hearts though. Only a Keyblade is a spoiler. And I know the show you're talking about. LOL. Anyhow, I'm just too lazy to get all my theories together since I've been in so MANY threads cause I have SO MUCH to say.

IXIShugoIXI

But some kind of Ancient Magic Symbol wouldn't mean anything to the player unless it was recognized previously, like we had seen in KH, CoM, or KHII. The only thing that comes to mind when thinking of a spoiler-esque weapon in the Kingdom Hearts universe is a Keyblade.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
the magic symbol was a random thing, heh, modern men...anyways, think like nomura, a keyblade is to simple to be az spoiler, since most fans would have that as their first thought, its something else...ID behind the 6...can someone get me a link to the 13 points plan? i lost me old link.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Still though, with Kingdom Hearts we have NOTHING for compariosn with what would be a spoiler. We've seen the weapons in the game. There's only so deep you can dig with the Weapon theory.

And in Ienzo's case, ONLY a Keyblade is considered a spoiler. In the ENTIRE Kingdom Hearts Universe only a Keyblade would be a spoiler. Unless you have some other weapon in mind that is IN Kingdom Hearts and would be a spoiler.

Nomura likes t make us think, but he does give us answers. And a spoiler filled weapon is a Keyblade.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
The ONLY other weapon is the Soul Eater. Nothing else is a spoiler. No background weapon, nothing. Nothing is IMPORTANT enough for a spoiler except a Keyblade. I give Nomura ALOT of credit. But even he can only draw so much of a line in a small game series.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, went with something a bit more different, instead of just a face, an 'off' view of Cloud from Advent Children. It's different.

Anyhow, I don't see those weapons being spoilers. They seem a bit too childish for Ienzo to actually wield. I've considered EVERY Weapon. IMO, the only possible ones are the Keyblade (The Most Logical) or the Sould Eater (If you feel like going out on a limb).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back