• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theme Song Is NOT "Passion".......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R0XAS

i'm sorry to announce that the theme song to KHII is NOT "passion"
it is called "sanctuary"

Passion showed yet another style change for Utada, as the song featured a surreal ambience and atmosphere. Strong beats along with soaring vocals produced one of her most unique singles to date. When asked to describe the song, Utada referred to Passion as the "22 year old version of B&C"; a song from her debut album, First Love, which she had written when she was merely 15-years of age. When heard back to back, these two songs show how much Utada has grown since the birth of Utada Hikaru's career. As Passion was used as the theme song to Kingdom Hearts II in Japan, an English version of the song, titled Sanctuary, was also created to be used for the international release of the game. Sanctuary was written before Passion, and Utada found it difficult to write the Japanese lyrics for Passion.

sorry if this is old/boring news. i thought it was interesting. it brings a new meaning to the song.

R0XAS

i figured it was old, sorry again. i'm no noob i swear, i just haven't had a computer for the past month and a half.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
R0XAS said:
i figured it was old, sorry again. i'm no noob i swear, i just haven't had a computer for the past month and a half.

Lol, don't worry. I've done this before, MILLIONS of times! And trust me, I can tell that you're not a nOOb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back