• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Their Parents

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogle

ok, so like as u know, there isnt rly any parents in the KH series. but from 1, u hear Sora's mother calling him for dinner. and also, wouldnt their parents be like worried that they havent been home in more than(maybe) 2 years?

Apollo

Silver Member
there was a thread like this yesterday I going to say the same thing I think they explains it to them and their proud or the parents think they went out to get milk?
oh and kairi comes back!

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
ya all you heard was her voice maybe in the manga it will say something about it someday! but people still could make a fanfiction about it!

KershaFangs

But they should have remember him because Leon said everyone remembered him at the same time. But I can imagine that if they all finally see their parents again.

Sora: Mom! Dad! I'm home!

Mom: Where the %&$ have you been!? It's been two years! You are so far behind on your schoolwork! What were you thinking!? Trying to get to others world? You actually tried to sail to other worlds on a raft!? I only let you build it because me and Riku's parents were laughing at how stupid the idea was! You see what happened? Our world was *$^#ing destroyed! What is wrong with you, boy!?

Dad: I told you not to drink while you were pregnant with him.

Sora: But Mom! I became a warrior of the realm of light and fought off beings of pure darkness and the world and the existence of all the friends I've made on my journey... twice!

Mom: I don't care if you're the chosen warrior of light destined to protect the lives of everyone and stop the emergence of an ultimate evil who will cover the universe with an era of darkness and chaos for eternity! You are my child and you will do what you're told! Now go to school, you have two years of classwork to do!

Sora: But Mooomm!!!

Mom: -gets a skillet- Now!

Heh, if that ever happened... I will import so much KH stuff, my parents would play the game just to get my room....

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Well, there is a possibility that Sora doesn't have a mom, and that person was some sort of adoptive parent or nanny...But then, that really isn't the focus of the game...I'm sure Kairi explained to her the circumstances of why Sora and Riku are gone.

Kairi: Sora went away to fight his shadow with his imaginary talking duck friend and some sort of dog thing

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
But they should have remember him because Leon said everyone remembered him at the same time. But I can imagine that if they all finally see their parents again.

Mom: Where the %&$ have you been!? It's been two years! You are so far behind on your schoolwork! What were you thinking!? Trying to get to others world? You actually tried to sail to other worlds on a raft!? I only let you build it because me and Riku's parents were laughing at how stupid the idea was! You see what happened? Our world was *$^#ing destroyed! What is wrong with you, boy!?

Sora: But Mom! I became a warrior of the realm of light and fought off beings of pure darkness and the world and the existence of all the friends I've made on my journey... twice!

Mom: I don't care if you're the chosen warrior of light destined to protect the lives of everyone and stop the emergence of an ultimate evil who will cover the universe with an era of darkness and chaos for eternity! You are my child and you will do what you're told! Now go to school, you have two years of classwork to do!

Heh, if that ever happened... I will import so much KH stuff, my parents would play the game just to get my room....

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!Really liked yur comment,what do you think about mine?

Apollo

Silver Member

that is pretty good!! beats mine but I do not think they will ever talk about it in the game!

Ralixster

Not to mention the fact that their parents would kill them for having a years homework over due

Ralixster

Well, there is a possibility that Sora doesn't have a mom, and that person was some sort of adoptive parent or nanny...But then, that really isn't the focus of the game...I'm sure Kairi explained to her the circumstances of why Sora and Riku are gone.

Kairi: Sora went away to fight his shadow with his imaginary talking duck friend and some sort of dog thing
uhm if kairi told sora and rikus parent that they went to magicall worlds filled with shadows that walked and giant monsters and a talking walking mouse, they would send her to the psycho ward for ever,

Kairi:Sora and Riku went to a magical world to save the ligth and they met up with some talking ducks dogs and mice and they fight with giant keys to open doors to the planets heart.

Parents all together:why did you drop Kairi when she was a baby now she is mentally challenged and nuts, call the ambulanece hunny

Phalinx

It's called a Plot Hole.

First of all, since we hear Sora's mother, we can assume they all have parents. If not, I'd be interest in knowing where babies REALLY come from.

The game simply puts more emphasis on comrades rather than famiy.

tacleon

personally i dont really care about their parents because they dont seem to hold much importance. although it would still be interesting to see how they look like and their personalitiesl

boo_shoe2000

When Destiny island bursted their parents maybe went to another dimension. then in KH2 sora was sleeping so they forgot all about him. then maybe they started to worry after sorry woke up.

Apollo

Silver Member
well it probley is much of a shock for kairi's mom and dad becuse she came home after kingdom hearts 1 so she got to see them less she just stood on that island waiting for sora and riku!
and for sora and riku I sure than explained every thing and ther parents were proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back