• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TheGamersJoint Using Subscribers For Money?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokifan

Lately, TheGamersJoint has been making pointless videos solely based on Kingdom Hearts. But is he really using his subscribers and possibly the X-Keepers for money and fame? I've also noticed that he's stealing ideas from HMK and posting them as "exposed" or of his own thoughts, he dosnt even credit HMK or the others for anything, he's a nice guy, but come on, why cant he discuss something different like Crash? Zelda? or anything...

lychee

Even if I don't really watch his videos that much to be honest, I did notice that his videos have been getting more repetitive. But at the same time, I think it's pretty normal that his videos have been 90% Kingdom Hearts lately, since there's a new game coming out, and we get new interviews and trailers and demos etc more and more. There's a lot of content to work with and make videos (and who doesn't want that sweet sweet ad revenue?)
Maybe he thinks that his subscribers only want KH videos? That's not good. He should add more variety, more games. Or maybe he's too lazy or uninterested in working on other franchises, who knows?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Wasn't a thread just like this one closed recently? Please don't go around other mods/admins actions. This is a KH forum.

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact me via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back