• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY iOS Problems getting old purchases!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth1997

Can any of you guys help me please.

I've got said titled game on my iPad and after playing countless hours and purchasing a few bundles and and songs... And of course Sephiroth :) but after up grading my iPad I've lost the account and all purchases, there doesn't seem to be anyway to chance profiles on the app even though I have my old user I.D

please help

Noel

Awards
Are you saying that you lost the account information or the items you bought in the game?

If you downloaded the app using the same account—Itunes and SE— for both iPads there should be a button somewhere, probably in the menu uve' the game that says Restore or Restore Purchases. If that doesn't work, just press buy on the bundles or songs you purchased and it'll recognize your account.

If it's the account information, just go on the TFF website and contact support! :]

and lastly, if you did sign in with a new account on your new iPad, just log out and delete app as well as the gamecenter leader-boards etc.

Last edited:

Sephiroth1997

Thank you for replying, but I had already tried all of that. TFF isn't connected to the Game Center and there is no menu to log into accounts in the game.
hopefully Square ENIX will reply to my post on the games site, but I'm not going to hold my breath as they would likey have to update the app. Shocking really considering Summoners War is a new iOS app that doesn't have Game Center connection but still has ability to login to accounts! "-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back