• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - "Now with more SaGa!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
re: Theatrythym: Final Fantasy - "<Shamdeo> AHAHAHAHA WHY"

I can't take this line seriously. They aren't the baddest of the bad if they're chibi-fied and in a rhythm game!

This. Imagine fighting a chibified Anima...or Kefka? Not all that menacing. And beating them with the power of music! Sounds like Elite Beat Agents.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

This. Imagine fighting a chibified Anima...or Kefka? Not all that menacing. And beating them with the power of music! Sounds like Elite Beat Agents.
You had to mention Kefka. I'm so upset right now. His makeup will look like a prostitutes after a wild night of fighting other prostitutes for some cigarettes that were discarded on the ground. D:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

You had to mention Kefka. I'm so upset right now. His makeup will look like a prostitutes after a wild night of fighting other prostitutes for some cigarettes that were discarded on the ground. D:

Is it bad I imagine all of that and laughed out loud?

See, this is why we can't have nice things. SE does this crap.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Is it bad I imagine all of that and laughed out loud?
No.

See, this is why we can't have nice things. SE does this crap.
I don't get why they can't just finish the projects they're working on first before announcing others? I know they have a bit of money troubles at the moment, but once Verses and XIII-2 are out in the open(And Type-0, but that is just to a lesser audience ATM) they'd be making more than enough money. They should just focus on what they got before moving on, especially to new platforms.

Wheels

Haha, look at the logo XD It's the next 'Dissidia' XDDDDDDDD

I still want it though, I like Rhythm games XD Shame I don't plan on getting a 3DS soon

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

You know you could ignore it, it's just a rythnm game (Yes I like Antlantica and Ice cream Beat) And Sham,

Zexion: Surely, you know this was going to happen (Everyone's reaction)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

You know you could ignore it, it's just a rythnm game (Yes I like Antlantica and Ice cream Beat) And Sham,
It'll be a bit hard to ignore when it's news takes the forefront after XIII-2 is released.

Honestly, I didn't expect this to happen. Honestly, I was expecting a console game, like they've teased about in interviews.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I don't get why they can't just finish the projects they're working on first before announcing others? I know they have a bit of money troubles at the moment, but once Verses and XIII-2 are out in the open(And Type-0, but that is just to a lesser audience ATM) they'd be making more than enough money. They should just focus on what they got before moving on, especially to new platforms.

That is something I really dislike about SE. They don't wait to announce new games. They announce them while they are still in early development when they know their fans will complain.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

That is something I really dislike about SE. They don't wait to announce new games. They announce them while they are still in early development when they know their fans will complain.
And then they build up hype, show 3-6 trailers for the game and eventually release them 4-5 years after announcement.

Wasn't Final Fantasy XII's development quick? If so, why can't they make games that fast?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

exactly, they do it so early that it's just irritating sometimes

-nods-

The fact it exists just seems like a waste of a good game that could have been made. Instead they make some silly rhythm game during a time when rhythm games are at an all-time low. That craze has been over for almost a year now and if SE really wanted to enter the foray of rhythm gaming, they should have did it when rhythm games were flying off of the shelves.

And nobody saw this happening. -_-

And then they build up hype, show 3-6 trailers for the game and eventually release them 4-5 years after announcement.

Wasn't Final Fantasy XII's development quick? If so, why can't they make games that fast?

I think FFXII's dev was fast. I remember it being announced then the next thing I knew it was released. :3

And don't forget the fact they spoil the entire game in those 3-6 trailers so by time you play you already have all of the answers to the major questions.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I think FFXII's dev was fast. I remember it being announced then the next thing I knew it was released. :3
Ah, that is good then. It's development was fast and look at it. MASSIVE areas, loads of NPC's, lengthy CG scenes that are glorious to watch. Why can't S-E make games that fast with the same amount of content? *le sigh*

And don't forget the fact they spoil the entire game in those 3-6 trailers so by time you play you already have all of the answers to the major questions.
Birth by Sleep, I believe, would be everyones first though to reading this. That 7 minute trailer was nice, but too much of an over-kill

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I think I want to take the fast dev back...FFXII started dev in 2001...but I honestly don't remember that since I wasn't aware of video game news...and I doubt SE flaunted it around until probably 2004 or 2005 when it was just before the release.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I think I want to take the fast dev back...FFXII started dev in 2001...but I honestly don't remember that since I wasn't aware of video game news...and I doubt SE flaunted it around until probably 2004 or 2005 when it was just before the release.
Holy shiz? Seriously? I take back what I said as well. 2001...
Well, it explains how massive it is.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

well it can't possibly be worse than mindjack.

blegh

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

So this is the new title that nomura hinted at eh......

yh1jf.gif

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

To you and everyone, it's just one of many side projects VG Businesses like to do. It's not the Mystery Game, ultima
They said they were announcing a new game, this game was announced. How hard is it for you to believe?

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

They said they were announcing a new game, this game was announced. How hard is it for you to believe?

1. I've been working all summer.

2. The only Game news I been keeping up is FF13-2, KH, and Sonic Generations

3. I only go to FF Network for 012, Type-0 and 13-2.

Now I have to get ready for work. Have a great day getting ticked off by this.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

What has that honestly got to do with you not believing this was the game they were going to announce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back