• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theater mode unlockables?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

matster2468

Hey fellas, I just beat kh2 on critical, and got the gatherting movie. but i still need 2 more to unlock? One of them is after gathering. and then the other is between Hollow Bastion: The Glittering Garden and Twilight Town: The Other Town. And another question, i want to do my 100% run on beginner, so will i still be able to unlock those 2 in that difficulty?

Soulkeeperx

Awards
Not sure what the first cutscene is, but I know it's impossible to unlock part 2 of the gathering on beginner, you have to at least play on standard to get that, but you gotta 100% the journal, do all the optional endgame bosses, all mushroom 13, and 100% all gummi routes

Precursor Mar

The first cutscene is Cloud vs Sephiroth, which you get after beating Sephiroth. The second one is the Final Mix secret ending. You can unlock Cloud vs Sephiroth on Beginner but not the 2 secret endings.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Does that affect getting the Platinum? Or that's only the completion for Theater mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back