• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The zombie attack survival test!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku's Dawn

<T/2igger}{APPY> said:
Survivor
You scored 80 Survival, 65 Leadership, and 92 Psychological!
Oh you're good. Your survival skills and leadership are good enough to keep you alive and organized for at least a little while. Your real strength, however, lies in your very admirable ability to keep your calm in even the most intense situations. Your body and command qualities may be decent, but your mind is a powerhouse of stability. Estimated Survival Time: 8 Months

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Survival

You scored higher than 99% on Leadership

You scored higher than 99% on Psychological

----------------------------

This was not rigged. I answered everything honestly and I was freaking out. 8 months, how awesome if that. PwnZors
OMFG, you're good!8 F-ing months!

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Riku's Dawn said:
OMFG, you're good!8 F-ing months!

You wouldn't belive me, but I think about zombies taking over the world all the time. I know the weaknesses and everything. Its a little fetish of mine xD

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
Motivational Speaker
You scored 51 Survival, 62 Leadership, and 59 Psychological!

Your ability to lead is obvious enough. People seem to trust you and you're decent at making the right choice to keep them alive. The downside is you aren't much of a survivalist and you probably spend more time losing your mind than worrying about the task at hand. Estimated Survival Time: 3 Hours

You scored higher than 8% on Survival

You scored higher than 41% on Leadership

You scored higher than 14% on Psychological

3 hours... Don't I feel pathetic now. XD

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
Motivational Speaker
You scored 48 Survival, 62 Leadership, and 40 Psychological!
Your ability to lead is obvious enough. People seem to trust you and you're decent at making the right choice to keep them alive. The downside is you aren't much of a survivalist and you probably spend more time losing your mind than worrying about the task at hand. Estimated Survival Time: 3 Hours

.__. hmmm 3 hours eh? greeeeeeeaaaaaaaatttt..... i might as well go get a zombie and say "EAT ME B*TCH"

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Staff Seargent
You scored 65 Survival, 65 Leadership, and 55 Psychological!
You're a capable fighter and a competant enough leader. Both these things give you a decent chance of surviving. You don't seem to have quite a strong enough grip to put up with the stresses an undead attack would have on your mind which could be the difference between life and death. Estimated Survival Time: 1 Week

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

free online dating free online dating

.....Why the deuce did I only get a week of survival o_O

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Soldier

You scored 62 Survival, 57 Leadership, and 55 Psychological!

You're a Soldier. Plain and simple. You know how to fight, how to kill, and how to handle yourself in combat and survival situations. But your freak out easily and you're about as charismatic as a rock. Estimated Survival Time: 1 Day

Lmao. Charismatic as a rock XD

The Big Lovin'

Arcana_dragon said:
wow....someone with 8 months.... has anyone got a year or more here? And i got 6 month...6 FLAT months...damn...i feel pathetic now...

I took it agian, and got 2 years xD. But I cheated O_O

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Tough Motha
You scored 68 Survival, 68 Leadership, and 70 Psychological!
You have a pretty good chance of surviving an undead epidemic. You're capable enough when it comes to killing and staying alive, your ability to lead and organize others is high enough to keep the group in relative safety, and you can handle most of the mental requirements for just such a scenario. Estimated Survival Time: 1 Month

You scored higher than 53% on Survival

You scored higher than 61% on Leadership

You scored higher than 42% on Psychological

Meh...good enough =]

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Tough Motha
You scored 62 Survival, 71 Leadership, and 66 Psychological!
You have a pretty good chance of surviving an undead epidemic. You're capable enough when it comes to killing and staying alive, your ability to lead and organize others is high enough to keep the group in relative safety, and you can handle most of the mental requirements for just such a scenario. Estimated Survival Time: 1 Month

I think I scored pretty good.How can an infestation take a whole month.I would be blasting those MO-FOs you people call zombies.

Golden_x_Heart

You scored 45 Survival, 51 Leadership, and 55 Psychological!

You have no chance in hell of making it out alive of a Zombie infested city. I strongly suggest in the event of just such an event you either have someone who can pick up your slack or take your own life. Estimated Survival Time: 1 hour

You scored higher than 8% on Survival

You scored higher than 14% on Leadership

You scored higher than 26% on Psychological

~*~*~*~

^^ Holy CRAP I suck! Oh well, I never liked zombies anyway. :sticks out tongue:

<3​

The Big Lovin'

I still regin as champ! Lol. Zombies are awesome. I know alot about them. weak spots, where to hide, what to do if it happens, etc. Lawl, im a freak xD. Its not like I could actually put these skills to work xD. I wish I don't have to ethier O_O;

*Pulls out M4*

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
"You scored 54 Survival, 60 Leadership, and 51 Psychological!
You have no chance in hell of making it out alive of a Zombie infested city. I strongly suggest in the event of just such an event you either have someone who can pick up your slack or take your own life.
Estimated Survival Time: 1 hour

1 hour? Bullsh*t. Everybody knows that I absolutely could make it out of a zombie infested city alive. If not, I'd just get someone to protect me....

At least I didn't get the worst here, but I very nearly did. God bless you GxH.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
While you may not be able to survive on your own for very long, your cool headedness and decent leadership talents may attract others who can make up for your shortcomings. Estimated Survival Time: 3 Days

You scored higher than 5% on Survival

You scored higher than 51% on Leadership

You scored higher than 41% on Psychological

THREE DAYS!?!?!?!?!?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Dude, try ONE HOUR!
Heheheh...and we tried to rear a forum army Cedric, no wonder we failed.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Seirio said:
I think I scored pretty good.How can an infestation take a whole month.I would be blasting those MO-FOs you people call zombies.
Because of the peolpe who don't last a day XP. You get taken by a zombie, you become a zombie. I got 2 weeks and a day XD. I bet I'd get taken by some stray zombie that I overlooked -_-...or run over by some idiot still running from said zombies.

Sou-jiro

You scored higher than 85% on Survival
You scored higher than 40% on Leadership
You scored higher than 41% on Psychological
You scored 77 Survival, 62 Leadership, and 70 Psychological!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back