• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The zombie attack survival test!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Take this test. It's cool ^^. http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=2986028025145665731

Here're my results....
You scored 74 Survival, 60 Leadership, and 92 Psychological!
Your knowledge of the art of killing and death mixes nicely with your complete calm and ability to think clearly. Find yourself a good leader and you've got a chance. Estimated Survival Time: 15 Days

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
It said:
You scored higher than 28% on Survival
You scored higher than 83% on Leadership
You scored higher than 15% on Psychological

actually what it really said when I highlighted it was:
You scored higher than 28% on Survival
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 83% on Leadership
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 15% on Psychological

omg, subliminal messages....

I

inhiding

You scored higher than 71% on Survival
You scored higher than 14% on Leadership
You scored higher than 73% on Psychological

Never was a good leader, anyway.

masterofoblivion

You scored 74 Survival, 65 Leadership, and 59 Psychological!
You're a capable fighter and a competant enough leader. Both these things give you a decent chance of surviving. You don't seem to have quite a strong enough grip to put up with the stresses an undead attack would have on your mind which could be the difference between life and death. Estimated Survival Time: 1 Week

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
look's like i'm the highest...

Survivor
You scored 82 Survival, 71 Leadership, and 66 Psychological!
You have all the skills necessary to walk out of this situation alive. Aside from that your leadership is good enough to keep a couple others alive for a little while but a better leader is probably somewhere out there. And as for your mind: you've got yourself more or less together. The odds of your cracking up a small unless presented with a very extreme situation. Estimated Survival Time: 6 Months

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 94% on Survival

You scored higher than 82% on Leadership

You scored higher than 29% on Psychological

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Angel's Prayer said:
lol I'm apparently a leader, who has no chance of survival, how exactly does that work?
So, if zombies should attack, I'm teaming up with you. Mine said all I need is a good leader and I'm set. XP And don't worry, if one of your loved ones get bit by a zombie, I'll put them out of their missery for you. ^^

R

Riku's Dawn

Calm Undead
You scored 48 Survival, 45 Leadership, and 62 Psychological!
You were able to keep your mind FAIRLY focused given the crisis at hand but unless you have a more capable leader and some better survivalists around your chances are pretty slim. Estimated Survival Time: 3 hours

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 5% on Survival

You scored higher than 2% on Leadership

You scored higher than 24% on Psychological

I suck, I can only survive 3 hours.Iwas never a leader, only a follower.Physialogical, give me a break!I can't last one hour after being shoot in the arm!

R

Riku's Dawn

I don't even know didly about weapons.

Edit: I tried again:

Tough Motha
You scored 62 Survival, 68 Leadership, and 70 Psychological!
You have a pretty good chance of surviving an undead epidemic. You're capable enough when it comes to killing and staying alive, your ability to lead and organize others is high enough to keep the group in relative safety, and you can handle most of the mental requirements for just such a scenario. Estimated Survival Time: 1 Month

You scored higher than 29% on Survival

You scored higher than 61% on Leadership

You scored higher than 42% on Psychological

Last edited:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Tough Motha
You scored 71 Survival, 65 Leadership, and 77 Psychological!
You have a pretty good chance of surviving an undead epidemic. You're capable enough when it comes to killing and staying alive, your ability to lead and organize others is high enough to keep the group in relative safety, and you can handle most of the mental requirements for just such a scenario. Estimated Survival Time: 1 Month

Meh...not too bad i suppose

R

Riku's Dawn

chaywa said:
Tough Motha
You scored 71 Survival, 65 Leadership, and 77 Psychological!

Meh...not too bad i suppose
Hey 1 month buddy!We are so pathetic!:cool:

Kyo

Tough Motha
You scored 65 Survival, 62 Leadership, and 66 Psychological!
You have a pretty good chance of surviving an undead epidemic. You're capable enough when it comes to killing and staying alive, your ability to lead and organize others is high enough to keep the group in relative safety, and you can handle most of the mental requirements for just such a scenario.

Heh, I was bored so I did the test. Not bad I guess.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Survivor
You scored 80 Survival, 65 Leadership, and 92 Psychological!
Oh you're good. Your survival skills and leadership are good enough to keep you alive and organized for at least a little while. Your real strength, however, lies in your very admirable ability to keep your calm in even the most intense situations. Your body and command qualities may be decent, but your mind is a powerhouse of stability. Estimated Survival Time: 8 Months

You scored higher than 99% on Survival

You scored higher than 99% on Leadership

You scored higher than 99% on Psychological

----------------------------

This was not rigged. I answered everything honestly and I was freaking out. 8 months, how awesome if that. PwnZors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back