• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Zombie Apocalypse [sign-ups/ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Boom.
"The statue of Liberty has exploded! America is in chaos!"
My job is done.

WHERE THE HECK IS HE

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Shit....

I'm am so sorry, everyone. College has been kicking my ass in terms of free time. If you guys are still interested in this, then I will definitely start it up as soon as I can. Again, I'm sincerely sorry to disappoint you guys.

haseo47

Awards
It's allll good man no worries :]
I'm still up for it. Just let me know when it's started.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
I hope I didn't miss sign ups?

Name: Evan Nitener
Sex: Male
Height: 5'9
Weight: 148
Build: Thinish, but has a runners build
Former Occupation: College student, skilled runner and athlete, was studying to become a psychologist, and thus has an extensive knowledge of the workings of the human mind.
Talents: Running, high stamina, high agility, talented in the art of free-running.
Items: One water purification bottle (Bottle itself is capable of purification.) , one small bottle of aspirin, an old school .357 revolver with a small box consisting of 50 bullets, 28 of them already used, (I'm thinking ammo should be treated as a single item since a box is roughly the size of a small cup, but I'll change this if needed)
Appearance: Medium length, curly dark blonde hair, blue eyes, slight facial hair in the form of a small goatee, large scar across his abdomen left from an organ removal years earlier, thin looking, but strong calf and thigh muscles from years of running.
Origin: Born from two upper class, aristocratic parents, has a slightly smug, 'holier than though' personality, and see's others as a means to an end, often keeping to himself and only interacting with others when he believes it will benefit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back