• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

One man was shot to death by Miami police, and another man is fighting for his life after he was attacked and his face allegedly half eaten, by a naked man on the MacArthur Causeway off ramp, police said.

The bloodshed began about 2 p.m. when a series of gunshots were heard on the ramp, which is along NE 13th Street, just south of The Miami Herald building. Witnesses said a woman saw the two men fighting and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.

The officer, who has not been identified, approached and saw that the naked man was actually chewing the other man’s head, according to witnesses. The officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he continued the assault, the officer shot him. The attacker continued to eat the man, despite being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

Miami police were on the scene, which was just south of The Miami Herald building on Biscayne Boulevard. The naked man who was killed lay face down on the pedestrian walkway just below the newspaper’s two-story parking garage. Police requested The Herald’s video surveillance tapes.

The other man was transported to the hospital with critical injuries, according to police. Their identities were not released.

The incident, which came as crowds descended upon South Beach for the annual Urban Beach Week hip-hop festival, snarled traffic on the causeway for several hours.

In a text message, Javier Ortiz, spokesman for Miami police’s Fraternal Order of Police, said the officer who fired the fatal shots was “a hero.”

“Based on the information provided, our Miami police officer is a hero and saved a life,’’ he said.

Sergeant Altarr Williams, supervisor of Miami police’s Homicide Unit, said a man doesn’t have to be armed to be dangerous.

“There are other ways to injure people,’’ Williams said. “Some people know martial arts, others are very strong and can kill you with their hands.’’

Read more here: Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

Time to get the kupo! out of here.

D

Deleted member 36435

Re: The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

YEAH I MEAN THERE ISNT A WORD FOR WHEN A HUMAN EATS ANOTHER HUMAN OR ANYTHING

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Re: The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

More like a freaky omen that Lebron James and co. are about to get schooled come semifinals.

This is pretty creepy though. The guy must have been on some pretty weird drug, can't imagine another reason. Besides being a zombie of course.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

That isn't to say that naked cannibals aren't terrifying.
In fact, I'd probably be more afraid of a nudist cannibal than of a zombie.

I hope the victim is at least able to function normally, provided he survives...

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

More like a freaky omen that Lebron James and co. are about to get schooled come semifinals.

This is pretty creepy though. The guy must have been on some pretty weird drug, can't imagine another reason. Besides being a zombie of course.

Guy had to be tripping balls on some seriously strong stuff.

*Chews on guys head*
*Police shoot him*
*Keeps chewing on guys head*
*Police have to shoot another dozen times*

Hope the guy pulls through. That's crazy stuff. Have your face being eaten off by someone? Man....

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Physically, the victim will probably be absolutely fine after a while (though, we don't know how damaged he was). I imagine that the victim will have some pretty freaky psychological problems though.

Wait. Maybe that's how it's spread. They get bitten and go insane, and then go for others...
shit.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust

Hope they all don't become naked then. Resident Evil taught me that naked zombies are tougher than clothed zombies.

Sorax 122

This man was probably just some crazy person. Hopefully. *glances at zombie proof panic room*.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

Oh, why yes they are more threatening when naked, it means they get their rape on.

Lol wtf why has FL been so broadly on the map in terms of national attention in the last year or so, casey, george, now this shit's join down in Miami. I just moved back to FL, on what.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I was all with you until I read that he didn't stop even though he was shot. I still don't think it was zombies, but fuck, I'm getting a BB gun and supplies.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

but kupo, I'm getting a BB gun and supplies.

Not sufficient.
-Kevlar body suit coated with a light chain mail
-Buster sword
-two choppers and pistol
-2000 Honda Prelude 5spd vtec

Sorax 122

I was all with you until I read that he didn't stop even though he was shot. I still don't think it was zombies, but kupo, I'm getting a BB gun and supplies.

I don't think guns are really the answer considering tney run out of bullets. Get a sword or something and be a total badass. Keyblade anyone?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I don't think guns are really the answer considering tney run out of bullets. Get a sword or something and be a total badass. Keyblade anyone?

Or get something reasonable, get supplies, weapons, barricade yourself, don't just swing something you can barely lift around, be rational or get eaten.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

Well that was a great story to read right before I go to bed. I felt sick reading it. That guy had to be very messed up to do something like that. I feel so sorry for the victim. I hope they survive and recover well. I would need some serious counseling afterwards if I were them.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Or get something reasonable, get supplies, weapons, barricade yourself, don't just swing something you can barely lift around, be rational or get eaten.

CDC - Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse

One year and 10 days later we have our first case.

I smell government conspiracy written all over this!

Miami is having a large event right now with hundreds of thousands of visitors from out of state partying for the Memorial Day weekend. This is how it will spread. It all makes sense. Release the virus where it can be dispersed easily.

*loads shotgun*

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

Guys, don't worry, it was just actual cannibal shia lebouf.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Hmm... not going to be here for zombie apocalypse. I'm going to be flying in rainbows with colorful dreameaters all around just waiting the zombies out. So ha!

This thread is going off-subject, it's about a crazy cannibal eating a guys face, not The Walking Dead roleplay.

Unless the title having the words "Zombie Apocalypse" in it makes it on-subject.

Guys, don't worry, it was just actual cannibal shia lebouf.

That was legitimately funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back