• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Yuffie Kisaragi Fanclub!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuDestiny

Yuffie is one of the best Final Fantasy Characters Around!! (those who didnt know about this before) please join this materia stealing ninja's fanclub (and for those who joined before join again please)!!!

Holy Zero XII
foreverkingdom
Darkening Rebirth
neloangelo
ThePowerofPie
kebladeofsteel
Hikari713

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmm...yuffie. shes cool. always givin vincent a hard time. im joinin.

RikuDestiny

lol i love yuffie! my cousins dubbed me yuffie 10 yrs ago! ^^ they say i act like her (stealing and sneaky like) but i dont see it... ^^

D

Deleted member 35867

Add meh RD. Yuffie is awesome. Completely awesome.

DarkeningRebirth

I almost forgotabout this post *gasp* anyway we could talk about if Yuffie will be appearing in one of the 3 KH games that would be so cool if she like teamed up with Terra and Ven, etc :D

MissDisney

I'll join! Yuffie's been my fave FFVII character (after Cloud) ever since I found her in a random foresty bit of the map and she joined me. ^^ (I was a bit disappointed that Christy Carlson Romano couldn't come back in KH2 after being her voice in KH1 and AC)

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Uh...Yuffie the annoying girl that won't shut up and doesn't even help out in the main plot much, if not, at all?

No thanks. :D

D

Deleted member 35867

Heey did I join this? Too lazy to look through posts. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back