• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

<~> The Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Fanclub <~>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
That list is Fake.

Notice the Translation of Summoner Monk whens its really called Summoner Priest in the OGC. V-Jump would not print there list with American Translations.

List comes out Saturday or Sunday in Japan. Anything else you see or hear is Fabrication

?DaNDYLioN?

That list is Fake.

Notice the Translation of Summoner Monk whens its really called Summoner Priest in the OGC. V-Jump would not print there list with American Translations.

List comes out Saturday or Sunday in Japan. Anything else you see or hear is Fabrication
Except someone I know translated the Kanji to the American names then posted it.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I'm willing to believe anything at the moment. I'm just like that.

But I do find it odd this list is "released" so early so I'm not getting rid of my Solemns yet.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Thats imposable.

Japan does not even have there list yet.

There list does not become Public til Saturday when its published within the V-Jump Magazine which has yet to ship

?DaNDYLioN?

Thats imposable.

Japan does not even have there list yet.

There list does not become Public til Saturday when its published within the V-Jump Magazine which has yet to ship
It still doesnt mean it hasnt been leaked, it wouldnt be the first time something (Yu-Gi-Oh! or not) has been released and shared around. Your points are valid, but Im not one to be a skeptic.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
ohh, well it looks like i have a long way to go on the episodes. I'll stop the anime discussion here. on to the TCG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back