• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The yellow eyes that let you see into the future?

• Thread starter Deleted member 235902
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 235902

In this issue of Famitsu it was stated that the Master of Masters has eyes that can see into the future. Using this ability, he wrote the Book of Prophecies.

What if the Master of Masters' eyes are yellow? Ya know, like Xehanort's eyes. What if these yellow eyes that Xehanort has allows him to see into the future? That would definitely explain how he has been such an amazing tactician and has been able to predict pretty much everything that has happened so far. He even majorly surprised Yen Sid that he was able to predict such insane things.

In Dream Drop Distance, Young Xehanort and Sora had this conversation. Sora questions Young Xehanort how Xehanort knew that Sora would be on Destiny Islands for his Mark of Mastery in the Realm of Sleep on that exact day. Young Xehanort just replies with "Simple." which obviously is not an answer. I've always assumed that this would be answered in 2.8 or KH3, and I think I might've finally found my answer.

Thoughts?

EDIT: This theory has been debunked by Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muke

whatever
Awards
I mean, of course that's possible and it'd be an indicator for "MoM = MX".
But at this point, nobody can really know.
I think in DDD Xehanort said it was destiny and as we know "Destiny is never left to chance". He knew Sora would arrive sooner or later. Ot something. Haven't played the game in years haha.

But overall nice thoughts!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I have a theory that the Master's eye that sees into the future has the appearance of the "Eye of Darkness" as seen throughout the series and located on all of the Foreteller's keyblades. I have zero supporting evidence, just one of those "what if" kind of theories. It would also be super creepy if the Master had a blue cat-eye haha.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
It would also be super creepy if the Master had a blue cat-eye haha.
I got something even better: in addition to the cat eyes, the MoM is literally a 6-foot tall anthropomorphic cat modeled off of one of Nomura's pets. As is custom in KH games, literally no one in-game acknowledges or questions the fact that they are speaking to an overgrown, clothed, two-legged domesticated animal.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I got something even better: in addition to the cat eyes, the MoM is literally a 6-foot tall anthropomorphic cat modeled off of one of Nomura's pets. As is custom in KH games, literally no one in-game acknowledges or questions the fact that they are speaking to an overgrown, clothed, two-legged domesticated animal.

Brilliant. This also explains why he creates the Chirithys as tiny living cat dolls, because he too is a cat. The Master also represents the sin of pride, and we all know cats are full of themselves.

Plot twist: Kingdom Hearts Chi was actually Kingdom Hearts Cat all along.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I think the "Eye of Darkness" is the eye of the MoM.
Up until now, nothing in the Chi/Unchained era made me think the yellow eyes had any relevance, so for now I still think they might just be a Xehanort thing.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Up until now, nothing in the Chi/Unchained era made me think the yellow eyes had any relevance, so for now I still think they might just be a Xehanort thing.

Well, it is a little complicated to tell if there is any relevance of golden/yellow eyes in the x[chi]-era when every remotely important character apart from Ephemer and Skuld hides the upper half of his/her face. <__<

On the other hand, golden eyes would be a dead giveaway for at least a connection with Xehanort, so...

SoundMatch

Its possible that in Unchained Season 2 we'll see the Seekers of Darkness. I think I saw around here that the Master of Masters aka MoM (XD LOL) was originally one of them. Maybe they had different jobs like in ORG XIII where MoM was an alchemist. Being the one who created the Keyblades n all. Maybe the Dandelions will become the Dandelions at Dawn aka DaD XD. Now we just need a SoN and a DauGhter. But in all seriousness, I think the keyblade war was the key to their survival. Theres seems to be a lot of irony in this series, Riku was the first to fall to the darkness, yet because of that he was able to resist it and help Sora in KH3D. Then could it be that the Keyblade war isn't a war of death, but people unlocking each other's hearts? Creating an Artificial KH in order to harbor everyone through the destruction of the world. Perhaps the Dandelions were ordered to be formed to be the bedrock for the foundation of the new world. But the question is; is it really the yellow eyes? So far in the story it's only been used to mark who has a shard of Xehanort inside them. All the foretellers have yellow eyes on their masks too (granted their not real ofc XD). But I can tell of XBC all keyblades that are summoned are from the same existing keyblade. Just different instances. Because people who own a keyblade need a shell, most of us that would be starlight. While our keyblades themselves are different, the shell can be used by multiple people. But Im guessing there are some key shells that can only be passed down, those ones are the man manufactured keyblades (Eraqus, foretellers). Im not so sure about that part so correct me if necessary, but I think keychains can also be used by multiple people (which explains in KH 3D we see Sora and Riku using Oathkeeper + Oblivion in the opening). Gonna have to go with Nazo here, while I think the Goat is the only one that can really use it. Could be the keychains as well though!

P.S. Yea whats with the whole Star wars eye changing colour thingy XD

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, it is a little complicated to tell if there is any relevance of golden/yellow eyes in the x[chi]-era when every remotely important character apart from Ephemer and Skuld hides the upper half of his/her face. <__<

On the other hand, golden eyes would be a dead giveaway for at least a connection with Xehanort, so...

Both are true, and yet subtlety wasn't really a thing so far. Nomura plays more on showing stuff while withdrawing crucial information (like when most thought Braig's eyes change was just a Darkness thing).
In absence of even just a glimpse, I don't feel like connecting the yellow to anyone but Xehanort.

Then again maybe Back Cover already proved me wrong, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back