• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Yearly's Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
This is a club for all those people have been on the site for more than a year. So c'mon and join. Lets think off all the stuff that has happen in the past years and talk about it.

MEMBERS:
Vossler
Lycorsis
oathkeeperiku09

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Remember that time Audo hacked into the FB and Twitter? Remember when FI got purged? Remember when Sham was still alive? Remember when the website didn't work because of a somebody's avatar then it still didn't work? Remember when the website crashed during BBS news explosions?

Oh, remember when we had a rep system?

So can I join?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
You are soooooo in. Goood mother fucking times there! HAHA Audo!!!!

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
more than a years.
more than a years.
more than a years.
more than a years.
more than a years.
more than a years.
more than a years.
more than a years.
more than a years.
more than a years.
more than a years.
more than a years.
more than a years.
more than a years.
more than a years.
more than a years.
more than a years.
more than a years.
more than a years.
more than a years.
more than a years.

I remember the days of Edmund.

Last edited:

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
This is a club for all those people who have been on the site for more than a year. So c'mon and join. Let's think of all the stuff that has happened in the past years and talk about it.

[fix'd]

Remember when those ridiculous Terra's [random body part] clubs were being made?

I'd like joinage, please~.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I remember the time when even normal members could nega-rep. However, aren't we gettin' too many clubs again? Then again, maybe that's just those crazy fangirls making too many pairing-type clubs, along with World FCs. Anyhow, I guess I'll join, even though I'll rarely ever post. I'm just not into (fan)clubs much anymore. I used to be..

over a year ago.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I remember (one of) the original reason(s) The Haxon got banned. He supposedly had a friend. (Who I think I recall was really an alt.) Diego/ Garcia something or something like that.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I do believe I belong here cuz I'm comin up to two years on here in april

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I remember, this is a true story, really, I was freshly released upon this forum, I was eager to post a theory about Roxas or something like that, and it was complete rubbish, and then comes along a member called HadesDragon, he tore me to pieces and boy did it hurt, he was brutal, and thus, Marly never again EVER tried to post a theory. (Of course, forgive and forget, Paolo (Chevilar Sombrieo however the hell you spell that) is now such a kind soul <3) But if you ever have wondered, why Marly, who seems so wise, NEVER THEORIZES, it's because of him. And trust me, I had all the answers too, you guys really suffered, unknowingly of course, a deprivation that could've enlightened you all.

The End.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back