• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The XIVth Member: What we DO know

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku Fan1415

Because of all the different theories about the XIVth member, I decided to start a thread stating what we actually know, pure facts.

1. Has Nomura actually stated that the XIVth member is female? I took peoples' words for it, but never actually saw the interview confirming the new member's gender.

2. Was the new member announced before or after Birth By Sleep and Aqua? This could help us determine whether or not it is connected to Aqua (Nomura said it's a NEW character)

3. Weapon: Unknown as of now

4. Element: Unknown as of now

5. Background: Unknown except that he/she dies and is the one who convinces Roxas to leave, from what I've read. Corrections are gratefully accepted.

A

Anima Relic

It was never stated that the 14th member dies, we don't know what happened to her, anyone who isn't Nomura, that says otherwise is spewing out a bunch of bulls***. Nomura confrimed that the 14th member was a female. It really doesn't matter who was announced first, you can't just say Aqua is the 14th or that it's her nobody just because they are female. :glare:

A

Anima Relic

^Nomura already confirmed that the 14th member isn't Namine.

Eternamente926

I think I read a Nomura interview that stated that the fourteenth member was female. It immediately threw out my 'The fourteenth member was Riku until his true identity was revealed to Organization XIII' theory. At least, I think so... I don't remember XD

If the fourteenth member was never stated to be, in fact, female, than it could have been Riku. It makes a ton of sense... there's even a scene during The World that Never Was where Saix is shocked to see Riku.

Anyway... yeah, I think it was stated that the fourteenth member is female.

A

Anima Relic

^You don't have to think it, it was confirmed by Nomura that the 14th member is female :)

Wynn

This is totally random but...

If the fourteenth member was female, would that mean she had a close friendship with Larxene? Or even Axel? I mean Axel acted like he was using Roxas to replace someone he lost...

Then again I'm pretty unsure of that.

btw Anima your one post away from being Premium

xZora

Interviewer: Is the 14th Organization Member [Newly Revealed] a new character in the Kingdom Hearts Series? It appears as though the character is...a woman?
Nomura: I should bring it up now, that the XIV member is not Namine, since some people believed it to be Namine by seeing the trailer. However it will be explained as to why there's no pillar for this character, as well as why she never appeared in Kingdom Hearts 2.
Uh, well he didn't deny that she's female? xD I guess he said "she"? So yeah ...

And I think if Axel was replacing someone he lost with Roxas, it would be someone from when he was a somebody. o.o

A

Anima Relic

Larxene doesn't seem like the type to make friends with anyone.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
I think I read a Nomura interview that stated that the fourteenth member was female. It immediately threw out my 'The fourteenth member was Riku until his true identity was revealed to Organization XIII' theory. At least, I think so... I don't remember XD

If the fourteenth member was never stated to be, in fact, female, than it could have been Riku. It makes a ton of sense... there's even a scene during The World that Never Was where Saix is shocked to see Riku.

Anyway... yeah, I think it was stated that the fourteenth member is female.

ive never seen that scene before or are u talking about the one where kairi and namine are escaping

Macabre

Gold Member
Because of all the different theories about the XIVth member, I decided to start a thread stating what we actually know, pure facts.

1. Has Nomura actually stated that the XIVth member is female? I took peoples' words for it, but never actually saw the interview confirming the new member's gender.

2. Was the new member announced before or after Birth By Sleep and Aqua? This could help us determine whether or not it is connected to Aqua (Nomura said it's a NEW character)

3. Weapon: Unknown as of now

4. Element: Unknown as of now

5. Background: Unknown except that he/she dies and is the one who convinces Roxas to leave, from what I've read. Corrections are gratefully accepted.

as everyone stated,the fourteenth is female,and that if she died or not is a mystery.nomura never stated if she has a connection with aqua.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Well, we do know that she is quite powerful, for she destroyed all the Heartless that ambushed Roxas and Axel. We also know that the 14th member's existence is announced at the time when Roxas and Axel are away from the Organization. because they do not know who she were.

Macabre

Gold Member
yes,while they were away.and i also read somewhere that the fourteenth member is roxas age,like roxas is 15 because sora is.but nobodies don't have accurate ages.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
see, i think its aqua, because:

1. shes a girl
2. shes a new character ( in the sense that she hasnt been in any other games before and BBS is the last game coming out from the three...im not sure its just a theory)
3. she might have mistaken roxas for ven and tried to help him...then again how would she know he was a nobody, oh yea, hes in the org.
4. it just makes sense in my head!

(again all of the above is a theory...well except #1...and #4)
there we go. and yea, all i know is that shes female and is supposed to help roxas in some way.

KingXehanort

as everyone stated,the fourteenth is female,and that if she died or not is a mystery.nomura never stated if she has a connection with aqua.
But he also never denied it.

I think that 14 is Aqua/ Aquas Nobody. She joins the Org to protect Roxas/Van . I also refers to why Xemnas has Aquas armor and calls her a old friend :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back