• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Xion Conflict

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captainratchet

Website
captainratchet.tripod.com
The Xion Conflict

Xion is the leader of a nation far to the East. Xion is a warrior, one of the Elite Warriors. His land is vast, and prosperous. A Western Civilization has waged war on Xion’s kingdom. The Western Kingdom has been trying to recruit the two Neutral Ninja’s, as have the Eastern Civilization, and the Mountain People. The Mountain People have gotten one of the three, and are preparing to wage war on Xion’s Kingdom. Weapons consist of: swords, spears, bows and arrows, War Hammers, Daggers, and Steel Staffs.

Characters: East Civilization people:
Xion- (King and General of the Eastern army)Taken by captainratchet
Ganadu (Army’s Commander)
Paley (Eastern archer)
Traveler I-(Good with a sword) Give a Name

Western Civilization People:
Warne (Western Commander)
Traveler II-Give a Name
Priest- Give a Name
Monk I- Give a Name
Monk II- Give a Name

Mountain People:
Mountain Berserker-Give a name
Mountain Wild Man-Give a name
Mountain Archer-Give a name
Mountain Ninja-Give a name

Neutral People:
Ninja I- Give a name-choose side
Ninja II- “ “-choose side

Xion- Appearance: Graying hair and a black travelers cloak. His eyes shine yellow, and his boots have pointed ends to deal damage when he kicks.
Weapons- Sword with golden etchings along the side. A single ruby is encrusted in the hilt, and a number of black runes are embedded in the golden etchings.

Template for made up character:

Name:
Side:
History (at least three sentences)-
Weapons of Choice (max of 2, and describe what the weapons look like)-

I am trying to make this my first really detailed RP, so help me out if you can.

Sou-jiro

Name: Chevalric
Side: mountain people berseker
Appearance: chevalric has white half long hair he is a bit muscular he wears white tank top with a blue jacket no sleaves and and armored trousers(kinda like fayt from starocean). On the jacket between the shoulders there is the Japanese sign for sin.
History: Chevalric is an silent person.
He had black hair. When he was 13 years old his father was cowardly assassinated right before his eyes. It took years for him to forget the picture which he saw every time he closed his eyes. It changed him, drained his emotions, his hair turned white.
But since the day his father died he has been training every day that’s why
his fighting style is really fast. He got the nickname tenken because of his speed.
Weapons of Choice:a simple katana and kodachi(like the Assassins from japan when they had swords)

captainratchet

Website
captainratchet.tripod.com
"My Lord," exclaimed Xion's scribe as he ran into the court hall. "A village has just been burned by the Westerners, and their army is marching this way!"
Xion replied," How far away are they?"
"A few weeks march from here," the scribe replied.
"Call up as many able men as possible and have them ready to move tomorrow. Send messages to all the villages: They are to arm themselves," Xion replied.
The scribe ran out of the immense double doors and up a flight of stairs. At the top of the stairs, he pulled a rope three times. The massive bell in the belfry rang a piercing ring. The citizens in the village stopped what they were doing at once.
Xion walked to the window as the scribe called out," By order of our leader, Lord Xion the first, all able bodied men are to be ready to march within twenty-four hours. Those who do not participate in the war to protect our land...Will be deemed a traitor to the crown...And will receive the same punishment for being a traitor...Death!"
The towns people cried out at once," This is madness! You know we can't compete against the mighty Western army! Xion sends us to our doom!"
The other villagers cried out," YEAH!"
Xion walked out on a platform and yelled," DEATH SAY YOU!? VICTORY SAY I! WOULD YOU CONDEM YOUR FAMILIES JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE IN BATTLE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back