• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~-* The Xigbar/Braig Fanclub (2.0) *-~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwolf94

Can I join? The "Free Shooter" is an incredibly awesome and mysterious character(mysterious to me since I haven't read or watched alot about his role in BBS). He's also my favorite Organization member.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Thank you! s1elleface

I come bearing gift~

2w5nexe.gif

fantasy08

Joinage please! I just watched the English version of BBS and good lord was Xig's voice actor on fire there. Don't get me started on how he was in the secret ending. The man was lightening up that scene perfectly. I just love Braig, and Xig to. On a more aesthetic note Braig is gorgeous! Tall, dark, and snarky indeed.

Last edited:

That looks so cool!

Joinage please! I just watched the English version of BBS and good lord was Xig's voice actor on fire there. Don't get me started on how he was in the secret ending. The man was lightening up that scene perfectly. I just love Braig, and Xig to. On a more aesthetic note Braig is gorgeous! Tall, dark, and snarky indeed.

Braig/Xigbar is such an awesome character! He's what make some parts of Days/KH2/BBS worth it(he is what mad Days entertaining for me)! And i cant see any other character taking his place. His VA is awesomeness ever since KH2.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com

s1eyeballs

s1elleface

Hubbahubba baby. Oh jeez, I think that's the sexiest picture I've seen of Xigbar in quite sometime. UNFORTUNATELY I saw this before bedtime and everyone is asleep...:( So I must squee in mime fashion. Oh well, despite it all. That's totally sexy and hot and all around amazing and that makes me crazy like the fangirl I am.

THANK YOU FOR THAT JELAI! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THAT.
:D MADE MY NIGHT. YES IT DID. OH BB. <3 DEEEEEEEERPDEEEEEEEERP. SO SEXY! I wish Xiggy would have put down his hair FAR MORE OFTEN because if he looked like that...oh BB. <3 YES PLZ. MOMMA WANTS SO MUCH.

*cough*

...Anyway. I come bearing gifts too to bump this board back into activity! Not as epic as the one posted above, but still! Something tasty nonetheless~! A colored Xigbar manga scan from the Kingdom Hearts II manga, which I found while researching information for the next chapter of my Xigxas essay. When I saw it on MangaFox, I knew that it HAD TO BE MINE. And then I started to color it! And this is the outcome!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

s1butz

ENJOY MAH FELLOW XIGGY LOVERS~

Z

Zulkir

Guy's heart paired with his own body what is this I don't even.

PowerOverNothing

Website
I think I can up the sexiness.

Xiggy by ~Erinah on deviantART

s1eyeballs

...*fans self* Ooooh. Ooooh, yeah. Oooh HURT ME BABY! 8D Don't you just want to leave teeth marks all OVER HIM when you see him that way? *swoons* Oooh, Xigbar with his hair down is too good to pass UP! I have to search around DeviantART for more pictures of him. He's just too sexy and wonderful to NOT find more pictures. *runs off to find pictures*

*comes back and looks at said picture again* OH BABY I COULD DO SOME NAUGHTY THINGS TO HIM. *ahem*

Spoiler Spoiler Show

(I ADORE this picture. <3~ Such a wonderful expression, and HAIR DOWN. <3)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

s1elleface

*swoons* *melts* *dies* <3 Ahhhhhh. Xiggy. <3

PowerOverNothing

Website
You're on a real Xigbar kick, aren't you?

s1coffeeman

Ha! Kid, I never left my Xigbar kick. From the moment I joined here, he was my favorite member. In Days I totally fell in love with his character and even know he's still my favorite member.

I am totally and 100% crazy about his character and...well...his...EVERYTHING. :p There is not ONE thing that I don't like about him. He's interesting, complex, mysterious, kind and caring when he needs to be, devious, and very attractive. And has a GREAT voice actor to boot.

Some people might like Axel, Xemnas, Saix, or Demyx as their favorites and their bishes...or whatever the heck they call them in the Anime fandom. Me? My favorite member of the Organization is...XIGBAR. Plain and simple. No two ways about it.

s1ruckysta

*hyped up cold meds, talks too much* TT________TT;

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
s1eyeballs

s1elleface

THANK YOU FOR THAT JELAI! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THAT.
:D MADE MY NIGHT. YES IT DID. OH BB. <3 DEEEEEEEERPDEEEEEEEERP. SO SEXY! I wish Xiggy would have put down his hair FAR MORE OFTEN because if he looked like that...oh BB. <3 YES PLZ. MOMMA WANTS SO MUCH.
[/SIZE]

LOL YOU'RE WELCOME BB~

s1eyeballs

...*fans self* Ooooh. Ooooh, yeah. Oooh HURT ME BABY! 8D Don't you just want to leave teeth marks all OVER HIM when you see him that way? *swoons* Oooh, Xigbar with his hair down is too good to pass UP! I have to search around DeviantART for more pictures of him. He's just too sexy and wonderful to NOT find more pictures. *runs off to find pictures*

*comes back and looks at said picture again* OH BABY I COULD DO SOME NAUGHTY THINGS TO HIM. *ahem*

Spoiler Spoiler Show

(I ADORE this picture. <3~ Such a wonderful expression, and HAIR DOWN. <3)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

s1elleface

*swoons* *melts* *dies* <3 Ahhhhhh. Xiggy. <3

DEM NIPPLES AND UNTIED HAIR

YEAH SRSLY

XIGGY SHOULD KEEP HIS HAIR DOWN MORE OFTEN. LIKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFF

*fangirls*

Oh yeah, and I just past the part some weeks ago in my Terra gameplay where I have to battle against Xiggy in Radiant Garden. s1eyeballs

fantasy08

Ahh, Ponnie good to have you and your hyperness back lol!

Also to the pic Lucius posted, Yesss do want!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back