• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~The Xemnas Fanclub~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Apparently Xemnas can take on Darth Vader

dm_cloudcity0000.jpg

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I'm gonna bump this thread and.....
Can I join? Lol xP.
Xemnas needs more love...xD
~Umbra~

Z

Zulkir

Hmm, not sure about being a member, I might do the same thing I do with the Kairi HC and just stick around here.

Xemnas wasn't a hateable villain until Days imo, where he just proved himself to be a careless ass over and over again.

Also I'd like to point out that his voice actor, Paul St.Peter, has a goatee which makes his character, Xemnas, more awesome by relation.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I dunno anything about his VA xD.
But I've never played KH2. Only Days. And I like him :3.
~Umbra~

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm gonna bump this thread and.....
Can I join? Lol xP.
Xemnas needs more love...xD
~Umbra~
Unoffical welcome!
and ikr?! he does!
I thought more people would like him after Days (I know I did, sorta), but it looks like most people's opinion on him is unchanged.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Thank you~! <33
I wonder if my opinion on him will change when I play KH2...I kinda hope not XP. Unless it changes in a better way or something and I like him more.
~Umbra~

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Thank you~! <33
I wonder if my opinion on him will change when I play KH2...I kinda hope not XP. Unless it changes in a better way or something and I like him more.
~Umbra~
IMO, Xemnas is better than Days. In KH2, he's rather bland and even more talkative and somewhat annoying. Took me a while to like him.

Then again, most people in KH2... weren't that great. so ya, you must not judge characters by KH2. :I

Z

Zulkir

Yeah for me it was:

After KH2- Didn't really show any mean villainy, not hateable enough. You gotta have the villain do stuff to the main characters, just fighting him at the end and saying "oh yeah but he did a lot of bad stuff to the worlds"...does not a good villain make..

After Days: He's really cruel and uncaring with the whole Xion thing and made it clear in his reports that the Organization is nothing but a means to his own end.

After BBS:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

UmbraTsuki

Awards
IMO, Xemnas is better than Days. In KH2, he's rather bland and even more talkative and somewhat annoying. Took me a while to like him.

Then again, most people in KH2... weren't that great. so ya, you must not judge characters by KH2. :I
Maybe it's good that I played Days first, then...XD.

Saïx seemed meaner than Xemnas in Days...imo...XD. Though I didn't read the secret reports very carefully..
~Umbra~

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. THANKEE FOR WHOMEVER BUMPED THIS THREAD BACK UP. I MISSED IT GREATLY.

Now it's time for some SEXY XEMNAS...NESS...NESS!

s1butz

Spoiler Spoiler Show

...Wait. That's not right. *scratches head* Now where did I put that sexy picture of Xemnas? *starts to dig again in my bag of tricks*

Spoiler Spoiler Show

GOSH DARN IT! *THAT* isn't right! THAT'S JUST SCARY.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

WELL I CAN'T FIND IT. GUESS YOU GUIZ ARE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THOSE UNTIL I FIND THE SO CALLED "SEXY" XEMNAS PICTURE. YAH?

Not that you guys are complaining or anything.

s1cofeeman

UmbraTsuki

Awards
OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. THANKEE FOR WHOMEVER BUMPED THIS THREAD BACK UP. I MISSED IT GREATLY.
You're welcome ;).

PowerOverNothing said:
Now it's time for some SEXY XEMNAS...NESS...NESS!

s1butz

Spoiler Spoiler Show

...Wait. That's not right. *scratches head* Now where did I put that sexy picture of Xemnas? *starts to dig again in my bag of tricks*

Spoiler Spoiler Show

GOSH DARN IT! *THAT* isn't right! THAT'S JUST SCARY.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

WELL I CAN'T FIND IT. GUESS YOU GUIZ ARE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THOSE UNTIL I FIND THE SO CALLED "SEXY" XEMNAS PICTURE. YAH?

Not that you guys are complaining or anything.

s1cofeeman
I love ALL those pictures. s1elleface
<33
I think the Roxas and Xemnas one is cute...x3. lol.
<3
~Umbra~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back