• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~The Xemnas Fanclub~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReverseUnversed

Something's wrong here. Xemy replied to PowerOverNothing, but the "engine" says the message is under 25 characters, so I can't report. And it was a long-ass speech! Does KHInsider hate this club? O.O

EDIT: Prob fixed.

Xemnas said:
Indeed, PowerOverNothing... I do not know the reason for such fame. Your enthusiasm perplexes my subconscious. But how can you admire a ruthless being like me? The naïvity of humans can be infinite at infrequent moments. Still, I keep asking myself if my iron-fisted leadership is worthy of being acclaimed. As soon as I find out, I will report again.

Last edited:

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
may i join?

xemnas (i keep putting a z at the beginning instead of an x dang ittt)

love him. he's awesome.. *THUD*

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
your welcccommeee.

i'm afraid of beating xemnas in KHII. :/ is that dumb?
It's either your first time or you love him that much to the point you just can't kill him off. xD;

PoN: <3333 out of all his, well, interesting poses, that is my favorite <3 it's so unlikely to see Xemnas so laid back, but I actually find it sexy <3
And it's also right before he gives his infamous pedo smile to Roxas. You just gotta love Days Xemnas.

ReverseUnversed

your welcccommeee.

i'm afraid of beating xemnas in KHII. :/ is that dumb?

There are some useful hints. Stay a little close to Xemy, then when he's firing his "BEGONE!" energy orbs, use Reflega and attack him. And when he does his "We'll go together." Nobody thorns, you can use Riku's Limit. =3

Last edited:

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
There are some useful hints. Stay a little close to Xemy, then when he's firing his "BEGONE!" energy orbs, use Reflega and attack him. And when he does his "We'll go together." Nobody thorns, you can use Riku's Limit. =3

*lala pretends she doesn't read the spoilers on how he's a boss*

no i meant i don't wanna hurt mansex. :/ like.. i love him too much.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
It's either your first time or you love him that much to the point you just can't kill him off. xD;

PoN: <3333 out of all his, well, interesting poses, that is my favorite <3 it's so unlikely to see Xemnas so laid back, but I actually find it sexy <3
And it's also right before he gives his infamous pedo smile to Roxas. You just gotta love Days Xemnas.
yes yes yes that's it!! haha. love him... i'm also not looking forward to the ending of COM. :/ that dumb too?

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Especially in KHIFM. He is the second hardest boss in the series (excluding Vanitas Sentiment) in KHI. In KHII he does shame to his awesomeness, oh well his attacks still look awesome

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Indeed, PowerOverNothing... I do not know the reason for such fame. Your enthusiasm perplexes my subconscious. But how can you admire a ruthless being like me? The naïvity of humans can be infinite at infrequent moments. Still, I keep asking myself if my iron-fisted leadership is worthy of being acclaimed. As soon as I find out, I will report again.

Now this is something you don't normally see in fanclubs. The 'characters' replying back to you in a very incharacter sort of way! I applaude you ReverseUnversed for doing something such as this! *ahem*

Teheh, Xemmy you did the 'Indeed' for me! ;) I feel special! And don't worry about my enthusiasm, I can be such a fangirl for such awesome characters. If you were capable of doing so, you should feel special! Because you were my first favorite member of the Orgy, and you shall forever be my first! And how can I admire such a ruthless man? Because I have a thing for evil men who come off doing bad things...sexily. And trust me darling. IT IS. ;)

Okay. Now I'm just having far too much fun. Continuing on!

I agree with you there Strawberry! (What a cute name! :)) This last time going through Kingdom Hearts II on Proud mode, really came off as something full of mixed feelings. I knew the final boss was coming with Xemnas, which meant that I was going to get me that secret ending and feel AWESOME. But I just didn't want to fight him! :p I mean...come on!

I know this sounds funny, but when Xemnas faded away...for a man without a heart, I just saw so much pain and angush on his face. Like it HURT. And that was just...aw man! Xemmy! I'm sorry! :p Yeah, I love him. But he had to die, but it made it no less painful. Same for killing Xigbar. WHICH made me SAD. Baaaawwww!

And YES. SEXY MAN. <3 And LOLZ. That smile/grin, wasn't the first time he gave it either. ;) Loved it in KHII...definally LOVED it here. Wish the scene wouldn't have faded out to white though, would have been easier to catch it. I love Xemnas's heartless little smiles and laughs. Really says something about his character.

thebatman

*gives a shrug* I SERIOUSLY need to do some awesome Xemnas fanart! I definally don't do him enough. I believe I've only drew him once throughout my whole Kingdom Hearts fangirlness. Which won't do for the awesome Superior! Once I am finished with this Braig picture, I believe that it's time for some AWESOME fanart for Xemnas.

...Just comes the matter of what I should draw him as, or with...or whatever.

shamisen

*WILL NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE*

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
... You know, you shouldn't except people to post in here everyday xD;
WE STILL NEED TO KEEP IT ALIVEEEEEE
or the superior
will rape your CHILDREN
I know this sounds funny, but when Xemnas faded away...for a man without a heart, I just saw so much pain and angush on his face. Like it HURT. And that was just...aw man! Xemmy! I'm sorry! :p Yeah, I love him. But he had to die, but it made it no less painful. Same for killing Xigbar. WHICH made me SAD. Baaaawwww!
It was probably the physical pain he was going through after getting beaten up by two teenage boys , since Nobodies can feel that. Not trying to be a party pooper, but yeah. xD;

But there's also the "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I FAILED T^T" part of it, too.
All Xemmy wanted to do was rule the world what's wrong with that :C
*gives a shrug* I SERIOUSLY need to do some awesome Xemnas fanart! I definally don't do him enough. I believe I've only drew him once throughout my whole Kingdom Hearts fangirlness. Which won't do for the awesome Superior! Once I am finished with this Braig picture, I believe that it's time for some AWESOME fanart for Xemnas.

...Just comes the matter of what I should draw him as, or with...or whatever.
I tried to draw Xemnas' hair one time, it's going through hell. >:
You just gotta love his hair though xD; it's very... out of there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back