• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the worst kh2 player

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkneomon

i'm not sure if this is in the right place but lets hope it is x]

i think i currently hold the most record for having mickey to save me, 8 times!!!!! or 9/ well i was fighting xaldin in proud mode at lvl 37 and i got him to his last bit and at the last moment i JUMPED into his attack -___-
5/8 of the mickeys got stuck in his combo T__T'

edits
how many Learns/Jumps can you stack?(i had 9)

Last edited:

mubikey

I only got saved by Mickey when I was fighting Cerberus in the Underworld and I died on purpose. ^.^

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I got saved by mickey a ton on standard, but that was because I entered the world that never was, and lost against Xaldin 1st Armoured, my fault for being 15 levels below the recommended, so his attacks were uber.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I got saved by mickey a ton on standard, but that was because I entered the world that never was, and lost against Xaldin 1st Armoured, my fault for being 15 levels below the recommended, so his attacks were uber.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
On standard mode, I got saved once by Mickey for the first time.
On proud mode, I got saved twice by Mickey and I was almost defeated from Xaldin but I got the hang of it on how he attacks so I use my own strategy to defeat quickly as I can.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I wonder how many people on this thread are lying saying that they weren't saved by Mickey, I'm preety sure some of you are......

Anyway, I beat Xaldin on my first try on Proud, but I believe Mickey "saved" me at least 3 times. I got him all the way to his last HP bar, and then he turns green and starts swinging those damn spears like a maniac. Since he IS invincible, I can't defend myself, I can't move, his attacks are insaner on proud, its only natural I got saved. As for the rest of you "never got saved folk", and if you are not lying, you aren't better than anyone. Just because you didn't die at a portion of the game where Mickey is playable, doesn't mean you DIDN'T die. As for me, I can honestly say there were only two bosses in the entire game who killed me, Xaldin and Sephiroth. And I actually found Xaldin HARDER than Sephiroth.

Anyhow, it seems no one has answered darkneomon's question. The max I ever stacked was 7.

EDIT: 9 is the Maximum

Last edited:
T

TheTerrorofDeath

I died on Xaldin for the first time and had no idea Mickey could help, but he did and I won. Congrats to me,j/k.

S

Sora0Roxas

I got saved by Mickey like all the time, just because I wanted to keep on playing as him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back