• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Worst Character in the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
*sighs*

I hate "who do you hate" threads.
I guess I really dislike Axel because he takes all of the screen-time and character development out of the rest of Organization XIII. And he killed almost half of the Organization (both directly and indirectly). Plus, his personality does a totaly 180 from CoM to KHII. And he's annoying.

I don't hate him, though. =/

And Demyx haterz make me cry. So what if he's insecure? YOU'RE NOT PERFECT!! DDD:

A

Azrael

*sighs*

I hate "who do you hate" threads.
I guess I really dislike Axel because he takes all of the screen-time and character development out of the rest of Organization XIII. And he killed almost half of the Organization (both directly and indirectly). Plus, his personality does a totaly 180 from CoM to KHII. And he's annoying.

I don't hate him, though. =/

And Demyx haterz make me cry. So what if he's insecure? YOU'RE NOT PERFECT!! DDD:

Blame that emo bastard Roxas for befriending him, meaning you blame his Somebody Sora meaning you blame his mom.
LAWL

MMTK

you guys forget Raijin,
every single second it was like "ya know" ya know

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Roxas is one of the few good things about Axel.
They make a cute couple.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i'll say sephiroth. that was a really bad move for square enix to make. they should of used a different optional boss besides him. he was already in kingdom hearts one. i didn't like how they brought him back again. it didn't feel new or exciting...

C

Colours

Meh, I'll say Xigbar, he's really annoying with that word..."As If". Seriously, and of course the way he battles.

soras_son11

i hate pete and anyone with p in there name especially peter pan

oh and that ediot hayner.and seifer too

Last edited by a moderator:

Cissy

Bronze Member
LOL, I actually don't hate Axel.

No, no, of course the worst character is Riku.

C

Colours

xD

1. he didn't die.
2. There is no blood in this game.
3. Mickey sucks! lol

I somewhat dislike mickey because he lie's, and likes to start problem. wouldn't be surpise if he was the one who cause all the problems.lmao, he may have even wrote that note in Coded.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
xD

1. he didn't die.
2. There is no blood in this game.
3. Mickey sucks! lol

That scene in and of itself was not childish. And Sora's response when Goofy showed up wasn't childish. You could peel the angst off of him.
Then of course Mickey being a stinking lying rat.
I hate Mickey.
I have more than enough basis to say Sora does, too XD

C

Colours

That scene in and of itself was not childish. And Sora's response when Goofy showed up wasn't childish. You could peel the angst off of him.
Then of course Mickey being a stinking lying rat.
I hate Mickey.
I have more than enough basis to say Sora does, too XD

I never liked mickey, simply because he wants to be the star of KH, well to mad mickey mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back