• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Worst Character in the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

This surprised me.

Xigbar is the best original character from the series.

Worst is Sora. (KH2, not CoM, not KH1.)

He only showed up in kh2, and he was annoying as well,"As If" saying way bugging me, wait...what??? Though Namine was all right.

Xrmea

Website
Xrmea.Deviantart.com
Eh. Kairi. She was virtually useless and didn't do all that much. I really don't like her that much. I mean, her looks are a bit better in the second game, but, her voice is annoying, her character in general is annoying. ><

Rikulove

Eh. Kairi. She was virtually useless and didn't do all that much. I really don't like her that much. I mean, her looks are a bit better in the second game, but, her voice is annoying, her character in general is annoying. ><

I thought she was better looking in the first game. D:

A

Audo

Cloud. I wish they would have killed him off in the first game so we wouldn't have to listen to his emo-bitching all the time.

Denki-Kurai

The people of Twilight Town. They were all so lazy. Like I have time to fight some bees. I got to save the world(s)!

I don't like your tag...

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
The people of Twilight Town. They were all so lazy. Like I have time to fight some bees. I got to save the world(s)!

You best not be referring to Olette and co.
@_@

I'm not sure who i dislike that much.
I don't think i disliked anyone really.

Denki-Kurai

You best not be referring to Olette and co.
@_@

I didn't really have them in mind...but now that i think about it they were some pretty lazy kids. Lazying about in the usual spot all day eating seasalt ice cream.

Tsk tsk tsk.

But they weren't the worst...nor was Seifer gang even though they consist of anti-social, lackies, with bad adittudes.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Selphie, Tidus, Wakka.
What the hell was their purpose?!?

v.v I think that kind of means you can't really judge their characters.
And it was to try and show Sora had other people on Destiny Islands to try and make you believe Riku and Kairi were "special" to him as opposed to "the only people he knew since birth".
They failed though, imo, seeing how they somehow succeeded in basing Sora's friendships with Tidus, Selphie and Wakka on DI better than they did his friendship with Riku and Kairi.
Riku's friendship with Sora was saved during the games that came, though;
Kairi just stayed floating without convincing a lot of people v.v

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I didn't really have them in mind...but now that i think about it they were some pretty lazy kids. Lazying about in the usual spot all day eating seasalt ice cream.
They were willing to put their lives on the line for Kairi, and they barely knew her.
>.<

But they weren't the worst...nor was Seifer gang even though they consist of anti-social, lackies, with bad adittudes.
I've never met a group of anti-social kids who form a group to protect the town.
@_@

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Isn't a "group of anti-socials" an oxymoron?

I personally was not fond of Aerith, who was way too monotone and boring for having such a big role in FFVII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back