• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Worst Character in the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanceMacabre

Jiminy Cricket.....
He serves such a weak purpose.
At least they should involve him a little more.
Maybe he stays on the gummi ship most of the time.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Kairi, without a doubt, then Sora, and then Luxord.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Kairi. Xemnas. Luxord. Goofy.

In that order.

A

Azrael

Kairi, damsel in distress and used for people to think Sora isnt gay for Riku
Sora, happy go lucky bastard who kills Organization members without any mercy and took away Roxas's freedom

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Demyx... Mr.WeakTypeWeeper.

If he's so weak, then how come he can fight? Some people claim he was one of the hardest in the game as well though.

i hate demyx. with a passion. hes funny sometimes. but every time he said 'dance water dance!' i wanted to shoot him and myself in the face.

LOL! I know what you mean. Well that's Demyx specialty for you.

I would say the most annoying characters is Xaldin. Sure he can fight and all but his voice gives me a headache and he's just plain annoying. You can't help but hate him.

Apollo

Silver Member
I think Axel sucks really bad. I just hated him so much. His character, Personality, looks, weapons.

<3

Call me Love, love.
lol I hate Kairi with a passion. She is just a waste of space.

Then I would have to say that I hate Mansex. Just his voice. It really made me mad when ever he talked.

3. Pete....the fact that he was just there.

Axel_FODF

OMFG!!!! Endless how can u say such hurtful words. Axel doesnt deserve it...... Anyways worst character..... Luxord not really because of his personality but because of that annoying Grim Reaper heartless he summons for u to fight in the POTC world i hated it

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
For the topic: Kairi. Duh. Her character is basically pretty much nothing, and I can tune her out of the group completely as if she is never there. So simple to do.

Endless Flames said:
I think Axel sucks really bad. I just hated him so much. His character, Personality, looks, weapons.

OMG.

They exist.

o_O

Apollo

Silver Member
OMFG!!!! Endless how can u say such hurtful words. Axel doesnt deserve it...... Anyways worst character..... Luxord not really because of his personality but because of that annoying Grim Reaper heartless he summons for u to fight in the POTC world i hated it

I hate him. He can't even die cool.

OMG.

They exist.

o_O

Damn stright we do. I hate Axel and proud of it.

Apollo

Silver Member
Not cool =( Then who do u like??

Riku, Sora, A.T.W, and Saix. But that is off topic

I also hate roxas a lot. He was a whinny little girl. Also I would have liked to play with him a bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back