• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Worst Character in the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't hate any character in the game, but if I had to pick a worst character, it'd be Kairi, because so far she never did almost anything and has no character development or depth whatsoever.

I could have said the same thing about a lot of the Org. members, but with the new FM scenes that's no longer exactly the case.

EDIT: Oh, it's for KH2, not the whole series. Well, most of what I said still apllies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't think it is fair to hate a character just because they didn't have a lot of screen-time.
Xigbar, Xaldin, Demyx, Luxord, Saix...

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
This is KH2, AsYrsGoBy, xD
~points~

Selphie was in, like one scene in Kingdom Hearts II though.
And that scene was enough for me to dislike her.
I don't like fishfaces, and for me, hers was the worst.

And since I don't really hate anyone else.
I don't have a reason to.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I don't hate any character in the game, but if I had to pick a worst character, it'd be Kairi

This, for practically the same reasons you've stated. She better be boss in the next installment of the franchise. >.>

Twilight kingdom

Xigbar, i hate Xigbar. I don't exactly know what it was, but something about him made me dislike him alot.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Xigbar, i hate Xigbar. I don't exactly know what it was, but something about him made me dislike him alot.

=O

Xigbar is one of the coolest characters in KH... to me, anyway. His voice, it's just pwnsome. <3

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm pretty sure everyone knows whom I'm gonna vote for. So I'll go back to my hole and cackle at those who won't.
I'll give you a hint - you'll know if you check my signature >_> *stalks away to work on getting TWEWY's secret reports*

Wubdor

I believe I already replied in this thread but can't find my post.. oh well.

I dislike Pence.. He's such a tard. And Goofy and Donald were annoying too.
I'd rather have 2 FF characters in my team instead of those two. >_<

As for Kairi.. what's wrong with her? She has a small role, so what?
I don't think she's that bad... *puts on flamesuit*

Wubdor

Lemme know if you'll also wanna read the part about her with Riku. I don't have that up yet over there, but have it somewhere on the forums XD;;;

I'd love to. :D I'm gonna read the Namine part now and I also saw something about Riku being the real Keyblade Master. Heard something about it once but I want to know more.

Whoops, going offtopic. *adds Kairi to the hate list* :3

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'd love to. :D I'm gonna read the Namine part now and I also saw something about Riku being the real Keyblade Master. Heard something about it once but I want to know more.

The Riku being the real Master thing is semi-out of date in light of BBS revelations, though it does hold a lot of ground by principal. Read if you want though X3

And yey, found the rather detailed part about why Kairi fails at being Riku's friend - something the KH1 journal wanted us to believe in.
It's only about her attitude towards him for now, since that's what I ranted about at the time XD more from his side at a later date.

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-2/111049-everybody-hates-kairi-5.html#post3171327

A few of it was in the main essay, but that's a bit more detailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back