• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World That Was. "Kh based"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doxcy

In this RP I will only allow a set amount of people to be main characters (around 5). Everyone else after will have to be a companion to 1 of the main protagonists. We welcome villians etc etc, I don't really care for bad or good Grammar, however if you type like "hey whats tat ovr ther. You will be kicked (I'm lenient because my grammar isn't something to be proud of either), no flames and no killing off characters without permission from me or the other character.

Story: There are many worlds and scattered across the universe are 5 master Keyblades (yes there are lesser Keyblades, the Master Keyblades are special because they each open a lock to the other side) For about 10 years Darkness (The main antagonist, a dark and mysterious entity), who controls legions and vasts numbers of heartless and nobodies to obey his will. In all but one world heartless roam, taking over towns, keeps, castles, villages etc. Of course rebellions were unheard of but so were human traitors. Some humans could be turned (once letting a heartless enter their heart), once turned their eyes gain a goldish gleam, as well as gaining supior strength and minor regeneration abilites and the use of dark magic.

These 5 Keybearers are unaware that they are special, and in this story they are fated to meet at Hollowbastion further down the road. (My version of hollowbastion is on a massive scale, more demonic looking), the reason behind this I will keep to myself until that road is cross. I will come out with key components here and there later in the story, some things are not certain, depending on how yall end up or grow through the story will decide your fate aswell as others.

Companions: You can only have a max of 2 companions, companions can either be controlled by you or another person. People who want to join in this RP after the spots of Keyblade Masters are filled may be a companion. A companion is not by any means a minor role, they can exceed or be the party leader. Being a Keybearer does not mean you call the shots in your group, it just means you have a specific role to play later on at hollowbastion and maybe more.

You cannot choose existing animation characters, I will allow Kh character or made up people. Make them as realistic as possible, no werewolves of vampires (for the love of god).

Nobodies: In this story Nobodies are super soldiers and high rank of the evil side. They consist of actual org members, Roxas is a conflicting character... if someone would like to be him, message me and I'll explain to you key issues with him. nobodies have two forms, there regular forms and then their final forms. There final forms come out when backed into a corner and I will explain what they look like later.

The '8': Also there is a rank above the nobodies, called the "8", they are namelss so you refer to them as "One of the 8". They are 8 feet tall and muscular heartless, they are born from a devoured world and on their chest is a black twisted heart (the heart of the world). Which powers one of the "8", they rank from 1#-8#, with 1# being the strongest and each use a different weapon. Their power matches the kings strength, if ever seen before you release your Keyblade "true from" and not the "ideal form" run and hide or fight to run. These monsters are the 2nd only the Darkness himself. The nobodies are all the characters from kh, just tweaked, and instead of Xemnas I replaced him with Noctis (From Final Fantasy Versus XIII, he comes later and is only involved in important matters, he is darkness's Right hand man)

Rules of power: No one starts out the strongest, everyone has a weakness. You aren't a badass from the start, you can be cocky but you are still human. At the start you are trying to figure out this enigma of power you just obtained. You take months before you are a formidable foe to a nobody in his regular form. Once you get to the point in understanding your base power; you will piece by piece gain armor (starting from your right or left arm). This is armor mode, your inner souls image will once you are at your max physical strength ingulf you. It is up to you to decide what color and how it looks. No additions to this (No wings.. yet) So don't add it until I give the go ahead.

Romance: This is incouraged here, however if you get rated R graphic please stop.

Master Keyblades: Your keyblade will have an original form (something basic and not to show offy), However before you get to Hollow Bastion (which is a bit after you get to Safe Havon) you will find your first keychain that represents your heart. And it will change to it's "Ideal Form". Your Keyblade has a final form but that's later in the story. Also you must either start of with you as a normal human or you about to obtain your Keyblade. With a master Keyblade you also have a genetic unique power (make sure you are being creative) This power always has a limit and price per day.

Now the goal for everyone is to get off your dying/captive world through a rebellion or theivery of a Gummiship. This Gummiship is not easily driven and requires a skilled pilot. After you had your first adventure on your home world (meeting companions, having your first real fight etc) your destiny will eventually lead you to "The World that Was" The last safe havon of the worlds, led by the "King" who's armies and power are the only thing keeping the Darkness at bay. This is where you train and earn a rank amongst the kingdom. "Last Havon" is a giant white castle stretching out for miles and miles (an godly size). Here is your safety, reach here and i will continue the main bits of the story. I do urge everyone to take their time in getting there, you must grow as you go along.

Okay, start your applications and when we have 5 we will get this show on the road, I want atleast 2 girls and 2 guys, there will be an extra gender role open but that will go to whichever. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doxcy

I will start with my character

Name: Doxcy

Description: 6 foot, messy dark brown hair. Hazel eyes with an ember ring around the pupils. White skinned with a slight tan, medium build, 10 scars on lower back that seem faded from a past endeavor. My attire consist of combat pants and a tight black shirt with padded armor underneath.

Ideal Keyblade name: Berserker

Keyblade Ideal form description: Once released my keyblade takes on a light grey color, about 5'5" and 8 inches chick is posses as one of the biggest keyblade around. The middle of the blade splits and then connects closer to the tip. It's one edged and is made for brute strength then speed and excessive magic use.

Element: Wind.
Minor Magic: Fireball and minor heal.
Main unique power: Reincarnated eyes. (passed down from Keyblade ancestors, these eyes for a moment can see time in half the actual speed) While activated these eyes my stamina drains drastically and with every action doubles the stamina drawn. This is not something to use for more then 5 seconds. It is a last minute skill and rarely ever used. (I do not gain this skill until my ideal Keyblade is released from it's minor form) My eyes when active will glow white with gold encriptic markes around the pupils that move around.

My home world is earth which is about to be destroyed by the Heartless siege. (you can start here aswell or make up a world)

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
It is a bit unnerving reading this wall of text with no semblance of organization, I also highly suggest collabing with someone or going over to the RP Tavern for some advice.

Happy RPing ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back