• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World That Never Was

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Being the main villain's pad?

Also this:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Never have existing in a world that doesn't have any point.

Plus, I got the impression that it went to sleep.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I don't see why the castle centuar would return in KH3. The final battle is taking place in the Keyblade Graveyard.

LET ME DREAM WOMAN!!!!

Return? It never even had a chance. Who said it had to be the final battle? It can take place at any time in the game that's appropriate.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
LET ME DREAM WOMAN!!!!

Return? It never even had a chance. Who said it had to be the final battle? It can take place at any time in the game that's appropriate.

Whoops, I said return didn't I?

I suppose Sora could visit TWTNW for whatever reason in KH3.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It didn't. It was like Traverse Town, existing in both the Realm of Sleep and the real world.

This^

— In the latter half of The World That Never Was, despite returning to the real world, why do Sora and co. stay in that form and why do Dream Eaters appear etc?

Nomura: Sora and co.’s form is due to Yen Sid’s magic, so the way it works is that they can’t turn back until they return to the Mysterious Tower, and Dream Eaters were appearing because Sora was still asleep. Also, ever since Organisation XIII was defeated in KH2, the The World That Never Was’
existence as a world has become uncertain. In the first place, the worlds in the rift between darkness and light have different rules than other worlds. The Mysterious Tower isn’t always standing in a fixed place. Traverse Town too reforms its shape every time, which is why the version that appears in this title is clearly different than the version in KH1.

The worlds of Traverse Town, Yen Sid's Tower, and TWTNW are unique. Not only does the worlds of Traverse Town and Yen Sids Tower move about but they, as well as TWNTW, also reform and follow different rules to other worlds.

That's why they were in both the realm of sleep and the real world because, for whatever reasoning behind their unique rules, they exist in both.
(thus why your able to get a Phantisia world in the sleep realm while Yen Sid and Mickey can sit comfortably in the tower in the real world, it was in both places)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back