• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The world that never was glitch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
i dunno how to do it, but there's a video on youtube called "kairi red ribbon". it is a glitch where you rotate the camera a certain way to see kairi's underwear appear. how do you do it. i've seen it but i wanna know how to do it!!!!:mad: please help me!:D and no, i am not a perv but i want to do everything in kh possible. i pondered upon it, by accident. I AM NO PERVERT!

Last edited:

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
u guys r f***k up why would u say that to someone, so wat if hes a prevert that doesnt mine u can jugde him as a prevert...shame on u

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
no but its not rite flaming someone just because there preverts..instead of flaming him why not just ignore the thread instead of flaming him

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well we have the issue resolved already so how about someone tell him what he wants.

I

inhiding

Riku123698745 said:
i dunno how to do it, but there's a video on youtube called "kairi red ribbon". it is a glitch where you rotate the camera a certain way to see kairi's underwear appear. how do you do it. i've seen it but i wanna know how to do it!!!!:mad: please help me!:D
Is this what bored people do in their spare time?

Riku123698745 said:
and no, i am not a perv but i want to do everything in kh possible.
Odd, I don't see any missions in Jiminy's Journal telling you to go look at Kairi's panties..

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It's at the very end, when they're all standing outside the Door.....I did it out of curiosity, people, stfu

It's was actually rather difficult to get at first, but you have the position the camera so it's looking way up at and angle, adn then slowly walk Sora over till, viola, pixelated undies

Nothing fascinating really, but hey, curiosity get's the best of us sometimes

It's harmless joke, people, no need for flaming and spazzing over a guy who jsut wants to try it out for himself

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
inhiding said:
Odd, I don't see any missions in Jiminy's Journal telling you to go look at Kairi's panties..

Did you check? XO

I hear that Jiminy's a frisky fellow :rolleyes:

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
most of them r preveres, i heard that in japan the sell girls panties in vendin machines...thats no lie...thats wat i heard, an muffin man is rite

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
wait, that's the wrong one, Muffin Man. The one i'm looking for is that you walk up to her and undies with red flowers appear on her. i don't want to actually look like that. i wanted to do this, not because it was in jiminy's journal but i wantde to do everything possible you can do. I am not an pervert. the guy who made the video is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back