• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The world submerged in sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
So does this mean that some of worlds we visit in the game are actually dreams,so all the events taken place in the dream world won't have any effect on the real world,so there's a chance Notre dame will return in kh3 seeing the events only happened in a dream?

Notre dame was one of my most wanted worlds and quite frankly i would rather it showed up in kh3 or the home console installment instead.

Main reason i'm wondering about this..

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
So does this mean that some of worlds we visit in the game are actually dreams,so all the events taken place in the dream world won't have any effect on the real world,so there's a chance Notre dame will return in kh3 seeing the events only happened in a dream?

Notre dame was one of my most wanted worlds and quite frankly i would rather it showed up in kh3 or the home console installment instead.

Main reason i'm wondering about this..

Nobody knows for sure as this wasn't confirmed. We believe some of the worlds to take place in dreams, but which ones and how many we are unsure about.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I really hope not. I wouldn't want another Re:coded on our hands...):

Who knows how this "world submerged in dreams" thing works. It can be so many things. Dreams made into reality/reality submerged in dreams...literal dreaming...ect ect.

Hm...one of my favorite poems from French poet Paul Éluard kinda describes what I want this game to be.

It’s the sweet law of men
They make wine from grapes
They make fire from coal
They make men from kisses

It’s the true law of men
Kept intact despite
the misery and war
despite danger of death

It’s the warm law of men
To change water to light
Dream to reality
Enemies to friends

A law old and new
That perfects itself
From the child’s heart’s depths
To reason’s heights.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
thats very true, but i dont feel like this game will be entirely a dream world, because there are other characters that arent there that should still be focused on.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If a new world winds up being a dream, I don't see it ever returning. It'd be too huge a coincidence for Sora and Riku to dream up real worlds.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If a new world winds up being a dream, I don't see it ever returning. It'd be too huge a coincidence for Sora and Riku to dream up real worlds.

This is probably true and makes me sad. D:

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

thats why i feel like they might be real worlds, but something weird with dreams is goin on in them, nomura could come up with a plot device to make it work.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
EDIT: Deleted my stupid idea.

I'm just going to stick with my awful theoryy that Sora and Riku are pulling a FFX and acting like Fayths, dreaming those creatures and themselves into reality. blah.

Like, literally, the world submerged in sleep. A world where all of the "dreams" are brought to life through sleep.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I never actually thought of this as their own dreams. I just imagined it as some world of dreams or something. I don't know.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Yen Sid is the one who designed(hooplah'd) this Mark of Mastery Test. He's probably the one creating the Worlds (if not the monsters) in the Dream-Realm.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Whether it's Ethinic Woman's, Juggernaut6's, or Professer's idea, I'm pretty sure the worlds in this game will reappear in KH3, especially HBoDN.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yen Sid is the one who designed(hooplah'd) this Mark of Mastery Test. He's probably the one creating the Worlds (if not the monsters) in the Dream-Realm.

We don't know the manner in which Yen Sid sets the test up. He could have just put them to sleep and let their subconscious do the rest of the work. Or anything, really.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

Yeah, that's a better way to put it. These world's aren't figments of Sora and Riku's imaginations. They are more like worlds that have been created before hand (or for a specific purpose) by Yen Sid and Sora and Riku just need to be asleep in order to access these worlds. Like The Matrix.

Kamichamadude

I like the theories, but how long do you think the MOM will take?
Didn't Nomura say that it wasn't all about the MOM?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I've sorta been hoping that this is a 'dream'...that becomes a 'reality.' Not like how Re:Coded where whatever happened in the journal felt as though it didn't matter (when a good majority of it didn't) but more like, Sora and Riku (or something else entirely) has brought these dream eating creatures into reality and the line between dreams and reality are 'teetering.'

That could also explain unnatural phenomena such as MF (him randomly appearing in a different timeline and out of thin air could probably be due to something bonking up with reality) and Xemans and Ansem flashing in and out of existence like they do but meh I'm just throwing ideas out `3`

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
That could also explain unnatural phenomena such as MF (him randomly appearing in a different timeline and out of thin air could probably be due to something bonking up with reality) and Xemans and Ansem flashing in and out of existence like they do but meh I'm just throwing ideas out `3`

Hopefully that really explains all this crazy 'time travel' stuff, because I'm still not hot with that theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back