• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do you think of the "world order"

• An important rule that must be followed

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Load of Crap

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
do you guys remember in kh1 when donald told sora that they shouldnt let the people they meet on their journey know that they are from other worlds? that it would disrupt the "world order"? while at first that did make sense, but the more i think about it, the more that rule sounds really stupid. what repercussions would happen if SDG told people why were from other worlds? they've done it before in other worlds. but this is just my opinion

what do you guys think of the world order? do you think it is important, or is it just a big load of crap?

Korai

Awards
I think it's important because Maleficent is a perfect example of what happens when this rule is broken. Just look what she did to Radiant garden, as well as setting the stage for Ansem to very nearly obtain the power of Kingdom Hearts.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Hmmm... I think the reason they wanted to follow that rule was because they DIDN'T know what the repurcussions would be. But as the series has progressed, the threats to the worlds have escalated, thus making the rule obsolete. I think it was a rule that at first may have kept people, such as Maleficent, from leaving their worlds in pursuit of power. After all, she didn't leave Enchanted Dominion until MX told her of other worlds and such. Now however, the threat is more universal, and the secret was bound to get out at some point.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
do you guys remember in kh1 when donald told sora that they shouldnt let the people they meet on their journey know that they are from other worlds? that it would disrupt the "world order"? while at first that did make sense, but the more i think about it, the more that rule sounds really stupid. what reprcussions would happen if SDG told people why were from other worlds? they've done it before in other worlds. but this is just my opinion

what do you guys think of the world order? do you think it is important, or is it just a big load of crap?

Hmm, I don't exactly remember SDG ever telling anyone that they are from the outside world to the inhabitants of the Disney worlds. The only instance where they did was in KH1, when they were confronted by King Triton (who, by the way, was aware of the existence of the Keyblade as well as other worlds) and forced to leave Atlantica.

Probably this order on "world order" was placed to prevent something like what Terranort had done as an apprentice from happening again, that is, searching for the Keyhole, unsealing it and breaking the barrier, and letting the darkness flow in. The knowledge, or even the slightest notion, of the existence of other worlds may drive one to do so, just like it had done to our beloved trio of SRK in the first game.

I can't exactly choose between the options now that it seems to have almost been forgotten, but if I have to, I'd say it's still an important rule to follow. A point that may augment my argument is this: in KH2, Donald still went through the trouble to casting magic on themselves to alter their appearances when they went to Halloween Town and Pride Lands. They could've easily done without that, but they decided to blend in anyway. This is probably because they still didn't want to give away that they came from the outside world.

EDIT: Xblade13, I think a connection error has made you double-post. Perhaps you'd want to have someone remove the replicate for you. XD

Last edited:

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
Imagine if everyone in our world could travel around to other worlds. As in Disney worlds. Yeah, I think the World Order is pretty important. Doesn't stop people from disrupting it, though.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I think its clearly important after all it, along with the walls dividing worlds, was set in place so that a war on the scale of the keyblade war could never happen again.
Granted there are many who'd never go that far but as pointed out earlier Maleficent is a good example of what could happen if the rule is broken. And with the worlds being so vast and in such great number there's bound to be millions with ambitions similar to Maleficent out there.

Though in a bit of irony, a keybearer who was meant to uphold the rule was the first to break it in such a way that it'd lead to such destruction. (Xehanort)

Though obviously we dont see such possible repercussions from Sora's travels seeing as how most people he meets are more interested in the trouble at hand.
And aside from Triton and Ariel in kh1 sora's never actually told anyone he's from another world. Sure everyone he's meet can obviously tell he's not from around their area but never outright stated where he's from.

tear.

Whether it's important or not though, for what I recall it's never been as big of a deal as they try to make it seem. Sure, most people actually don't know about it, but then how did Uncle Scrooge in BBS, for example, found out?
Seems like the rule always existed and main characters always had to be careful, but doesn't look like if someone finds out where Sora is from, or that there are other worlds, chaos will unleash and they need to reset their memories, or take them back to where they came from. I see why it was made, but it just feels like it's a rule that isn't really kept strictly secret, or that has big repercussions if someone breaks it.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Sure, most people actually don't know about it, but then how did Uncle Scrooge in BBS, for example, found out?

Funny, I just went through the scene with Ventus and Scrooge when I saw this post. Scrooge knew because he himself is from another world, and his travel is thanks to Merlin's help.

As for what actually happens when someone finds out, we don't know, although this might have served as a basis of MX's manipulation of Maleficent. Also, by someone, I mean those who are not aware of the existence of other worlds. So far, the only characters that ever spoke of this topic are those who have in a way or another travelled out of their respective worlds (save King Triton and Ariel), and it seems that they haven't broken this "world order" pact yet.

Probably, it's because they all knew that this is something they need to uphold. In fact, Scrooge said that he would keep his bill shut about Ventus being from another world.

Last edited:

13Rox

I think its a load of crap. Think about it. If they go to other worlds and make new friends wouldnt it only make sense that after they left the world the new friends would wonder where they had gone? Then they suddenly reappear and no one suspects a single thing? Load of Crap

Gram

Banned
Awards
Of course their friends would wonder where they went but that hardly makes it a load of crap. For all their friends know, most of them anyway, Sora & co. came from another country or town within their world.

The worlds they visit are larger than just the areas they go to.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think to "cover their tracks" on when they leave, they say that they're just going away now. They never explain where. Like when they left Agrabah the first time, Aladdin just tells Genie to go with them and to help them.

Although with all the villains knowing, well most of them, I'm surprised some of the characters in their home world don't know. Either way, it's best that characters don't know what's out there. It'd ultimately lead to what happened in KH1 with Maleficent bringing in as many people as possible to try and take over the worlds. They had no idea of the true powers of the keyholes/keyblades so them messing with it could have made things even worse. I'd go as far as saying that Maleficent's knowledge of other worlds ultimately caused Organization XIII to come to life, because she was the one that brought Riku in and that led to him getting exposed to Xehanort's Heartless leading to the creation of Roxas.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'd go as far as saying that Maleficent's knowledge of other worlds ultimately caused Organization XIII to come to life, because she was the one that brought Riku in and that led to him getting exposed to Xehanort's Heartless leading to the creation of Roxas.

Sorry for veering off the course of the discussion...

I might be wrong, so please feel free to correct me. From what I know, Organization XIII is actually the brainchild of MX himself. It was one of his plans to obtain thirteen heart-less (i.e. having no heart) vessels for him to nurture his heart fragments in. Maleficent's knowledge of other worlds had nothing to do with the birth of the Organization, but it was yet another one of MX's plan. As confirmed by himself in DDD after the fight with YX, he used Maleficent to gather the seven PoH.

That's what I understand.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ That would be correct. Through Ansem and Xemnas, MX's plan to gather 13 vessels and find 7 pure lights had already been in motion since their creation.
If anything the org is older than maleficents kh1 group since it was formed from the 6 nobodies of the apprentices.

Xonain

do you guys remember in kh1 when donald told sora that they shouldnt let the people they meet on their journey know that they are from other worlds? that it would disrupt the "world order"? while at first that did make sense, but the more i think about it, the more that rule sounds really stupid. what repercussions would happen if SDG told people why were from other worlds? they've done it before in other worlds. but this is just my opinion

I liked when they kept things mysterious like that with simple matter of fact stuff. Triton is aware of the rules, so could others be and there is an understanding that worlds got to be kept separate. In KH1 it is shown that travel is unnatural and dangerous between worlds and shouldn't be done but then my least fav game BBS gave us Jedi keybladers with space-bikes that let them travel between like it was nothing. I like the idea Beast's belief got him to Hollow Bastion and it kept the universe more fantasy than science. Things felt as though they were on a grander scale. Had I my way KH2 probably would've concluded the series if not KH1. I love Axel which is why I would want his arc but still, I like that travel between worlds should only happen when shit hits the fan.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I liked when they kept things mysterious like that with simple matter of fact stuff. Triton is aware of the rules, so could others be and there is an understanding that worlds got to be kept separate. In KH1 it is shown that travel is unnatural and dangerous between worlds and shouldn't be done but then my least fav game BBS gave us Jedi keybladers with space-bikes that let them travel between like it was nothing. I like the idea Beast's belief got him to Hollow Bastion and it kept the universe more fantasy than science. Things felt as though they were on a grander scale. Had I my way KH2 probably would've concluded the series if not KH1. I love Axel which is why I would want his arc but still, I like that travel between worlds should only happen when shit hits the fan.

Hello, please don't bump 7 year old threads. If you would like to discuss this topic, feel free to make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back