• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World of Chaos blue sphere, anyone knows what it is?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XehanortHeartles

Just after defeating the World of Chaos we can see an small blue ball spinning that resmbles a little planet which explodes and then Sora, Goofy, Donald and Ansem are seen next to the Door To Darkness.

Is it possible that the true World of Chaos was that sphere and that the fight took place inside and that the battleship was the "core" so to speak? Maybe WOC is a pocket dimension or small world that allow SoD take his adversaries to there and defeat them in a world he totally controls?

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts - End of the World - Part 2/2

Here you can see after SoD is defeated and the battleship explodes we see a little planet-like sphere spinning that explodes.

Supernova Zander

Just after defeating the World of Chaos we can see an small blue ball spinning that resmbles a little planet which explodes and then Sora, Goofy, Donald and Ansem are seen next to the Door To Darkness.

Is it possible that the true World of Chaos was that sphere and that the fight took place inside and that the battleship was the "core" so to speak? Maybe WOC is a pocket dimension or small world that allow SoD take his adversaries to there and defeat them in a world he totally controls?

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts - End of the World - Part 2/2

Here you can see after SoD is defeated and the battleship explodes we see a little planet-like sphere spinning that explodes.

Uhmm.. as much as I like how well thought out this is, I think that little sphere was just the aftermath of the explosion. It COULD be the "core" of World of Chaos, should it actually possess one, but I doubt that it would linger there prior to the destruction, and explosion of the WoC. And besides, it's core was destroyed before the final quarter of the battle, and the second and final confrontation with Ansem SoD, which kind of cancels out the idea of the actual WoC itself being the core.

Last edited:

XehanortHeartles

Uhmm.. as much as I like how well thought out this is, I think that little sphere was just the aftermath of the explosion. It COULD be the "core" of World of Chaos, should it actually possess one, but I doubt that it would linger there prior to the destruction, and explosion of the WoC. And besides, it's core was destroyed before the final quarter of the battle, and the second and final confrontation with Ansem SoD, which kind of cancels out the idea of the actual WoC itself being the core.

No, my point is not the blue sphere beign the core of WOC, but the blue sphere be WOC itself while the battleship was just the controller or the core. You know like WOC is a pocket dimension, it would explain why suddenly the KH door disappeared and was nowhere to be seen until the sphere exploded as well as why suddenly apparently SoD was able to control if Sora could fly or not there. What I mean is that maybe WOC is basically a pocket dimension or small world that traps the adversary then in a place where SoD totally controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back