• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE WORLD IS OUT TO GET US!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trag

Bronze Member
Lucky people who were in the crash and not injured, probably going to get loads of free shit from disney

C

Charlie

Wow, one guy dies at Disney World.
If it was a whole train of people, then I'd be worried.

I feel sorry for him.

N

Nope

Men, he should have Press Triangle when the prompt came up.

Reifon

People have been dying at the park since it was opened. An amusement park is still an amusement park. Accidents happen.

Accident, or the planet striking back at us for having gay people on it's surface.

Reifon

∞;4147209 said:
GOD HATES FAGS

Music Star (Michael Jackson deceased), Movie Star (Farah w/e deceased), TV Star (Billy Gays Deceased), Sports Star (Mcflair Deceased) Gay Star (Lance Bass Next on the list ???)

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Accident, or the planet striking back at us for having gay people on it's surface.
Seems most of your posts lately have been against gays. Anyways, you gotta be shittin me. I just came back from there with my family like not 4 weeks ago. Now I don't think I'm going back.

Naryx15

Music Star (Michael Jackson deceased), Movie Star (Farah w/e deceased), TV Star (Billy Gays Deceased), Sports Star (Mcflair Deceased) Gay Star (Lance Bass Next on the list ???)
Thousands of people around the world die everyday. Stop being so fucking paranoid.

Apollo

Silver Member
god is punishing us because you guys dont repent enough.

Reifon

a more fatal geostigma.....?

They're trying to taint the straight and pure life stream with their F (Faggot) cells. They'd better stop being gay before the Planet unleashes Omega to destroy them. DA POWAH OF AERIS CHRIST COMPELS YOU BITCHES!!!

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
They're trying to taint the straight and pure life stream with their F (Faggot) cells. They'd better stop being gay before the Planet unleashes Omega to destroy them. DA POWAH OF AERIS CHRIST COMPELS YOU BITCHES!!!

so gay people are sephiroth?

awesome, i half have superpowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back