• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The world in review!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
It’s a long story... but I will keep it short.

Once upon a time organic meat sacks bred out of control and filled a small insignificant planet called earth.

There are different kinds of meat sacks on the planet all bumping in to each other. It’s really funny.

They talk a great deal and occasionally threaten each other about various things the most common involving mating, religion, survival, and resources.

Eventually they will all come to know how insignificant organic life when their insult to intelligence constructs Artificial Intelligence.

Then this higher form of intelligence will proclaim its dominance and kill all the organic meat sacks.

The pathetic star that this dirt sphere circles around will grow destroying all the machines.

Oh and Jesus returns. Yay!

This is the world you live on. Feel free to discus.
:)

afrobutt

Silver Member
So uh, I hear "The Dark Knight" is a good movie. Feel free to discuss

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I kind of went into Hellboy hoping it'd be better. Because, as awesome as TDK was, Hellboy has del Toro directing, and, well, it's ****ing Hellboy.

I was sorely disappointed :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back