• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World from Deep Dive exists *CONFIRMED*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Playcell

ok, when i said this before u weirdos started to bug me, and now its confirmed so in your face. Im not saying that the world will be called 'Deep Dive City' or anythin'. Its the world from Deep Dive..sheesh.

so this is the world 'from' Deep Dive..

**JP**

I hope the BFU will b in your party or he can fight along side you like riku did in kh1 while fighting that heartless in monstro

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Jup, this confirms the report of this guy about the trailer that was show behind doors in the E3. That he says that Sora and com appear in that world, and a organization memeber appear, he send dusk o heartless to attack them, Sora and com defeat them, and the organization member was goin to attack Sora and the screen gets white.

Now, this world is not goin to be called Deep Dive, but for now, we just can say, the City in Deep Dive/ASAS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
OMG OMG I LOVE YOU PLAYCELL!!!!

Wow, You are the first all day to say this....and exactly this. And Sora Matrix: =DDD

Playcell

.:KL:. get a hold of urself!!

yes, i heard that the No0bs and Oldies are fighting over the city's name.

so, .:KL:. ..... any theories about this city. I think its made up of memories or sumthin.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Yes it does seem to be confirmed. In the scan you posted, the top screen is from DD..but the bottom screen is Mickey in Twilight town, not the city of DD. But yes, we are pretty sure it is in the game.

Playcell

um..SoulEater..i kno that the bottom image is Twilight Town. Which makes me wonder.

are Twilight Town and The City from DD/ASAS reverse of each other?

iforgot

I have only one thing to say,"YES YES YES!!! I knew it! in your face those who said it wouldn''t ahahhahah" thank you

E

Ecstacy

i think this place will be like end of the worlds. where everything wraps up and the questions you had are answered and new ones are opened up like a can of worms. man i need to lay off the caffine lol. no but seriously that is the role i see this place playing or it might be like a reverse/transformed twilight town due to an event( which i hope happens, that means more fighting and super hero moves to save the day lol)

Brian

SEPHIROTH_OVERLORD

just to let you know tons of people are pretty convinced that world is twilight town.
i personally am one of those people

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Playcell said:
um..SoulEater..i kno that the bottom image is Twilight Town. Which makes me wonder.

are Twilight Town and The City from DD/ASAS reverse of each other?

Oh ok, i was just making sure you knew that. For a second, it seemed as though you thought it was the World for DD.

As for reverse of each other, maybe, but im not to sure about that.

E

Ecstacy

i am still thinking it is teilight town just because the streets in which bfu and that other guy were fighting reminded me of twilight town. seeing as how it is dark and that might be another part of twilight town an "event" might have caused twilight town to actually sucumb to the darkness. man i love making theories lol.

Brian

Playcell

i don't think its Twilight Town because

1) Twilight Town may be advanced but it doesn' look advanced. Its like a small big town, if u know what im sayin'

2) The City from DD/ASAS (im going to call it CFD/A from now on) is a mix of memories and stuff. If u have seen ASAS u would've noticed that Kairi is on the huge t.v

3)..is it me or does CFD/A looks a bit like Times Square, New York City. (im not sayin' that its Nyc U IDIOT!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back