• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends with You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I'm pretty sure there are a fair amount of noise who drop Tektite.

Don't think I'd have 99 of them out of choice.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So can you give me any tips on how the fuck to beat him on Hard? (Mr. H) :[.

I could manage everything else on Ultimate (except for the Uzuki and Koki fight, where they're under control)

Dodging is your best friend. No seriously.

The Excalibur (I think it was that one) is going to be helpful, or at least, a distance attack that can strike the enemy almost instantly. It's the pin that you slide the stylus across the screen, and lightning flashes across it. I've found that really helps in most situations.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Why thank you so much for choosing to actually join in on the conversation.

It depends on what your fighting style is, and which way you want your deck to be geared.

Mine's a moderate-to-high offence one, but with a decent number of uses per reboot, and only a single healing pin. I intend to wipe my enemies out before needing to heal, and if I need to, I could also just use a Fusion Attack.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
umm i was wondering how do u unlock the 2nd fusion attack of joshua

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
I managed to damage Mr. H a lot.

Its that Joshua keeps taking to much damage.
You have to keep switching between air and ground. When it goes up, you go down. Also, a part I accidentally left out....
Equip Neku with all those crappy threads that give you HP regeneration.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
You have to keep switching between air and ground. When it goes up, you go down. Also, a part I accidentally left out....
Equip Neku with all those crappy threads that give you HP regeneration.

I almost defeated him, but I was using Beat o.o
Then I was one hit away, when I was using Shiki.

Joshua is strong, but he gets killed to easily for me :/.

Btw my pins suck, got any you suggest?

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
What ones are you currently using?

Kanesada Lv7 (No. 084 Jupiter of the Monkey)
Cure Drink Lv4 (No. 268 Unbranded)
Ice Risers Lv7 (No. 002 D+B)
Lightning Moon Lv5 (No. 060 Mus Rattus)
Link Spider Lv5 (No. 171 Lapin Angelique)
Konohana Sakuya Lv1 (No. 102 Jupiter of the Monkey)

If you got any to suggest, please tell me where I can find it also. I'd appreciate it:lol:

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Peace Full for healing, that is basically a necessity. 50% recovery, 5 uses. There's not really much reason to have two healing pins, so that should open up a slot for something better.

Umm, I always liked using Excaliber (Pin 186 - The World Ends With You Wiki - Pins, characters, guides, and more), good damage and good restore time. Also have been a fan of flame pins, final pyre, all expired (Pin 157 - The World Ends With You Wiki - Pins, characters, guides, and more) or Drake (Pin 298 - The World Ends With You Wiki - Pins, characters, guides, and more) are probably my favorites here. I like lightning rook (Pin 188 - The World Ends With You Wiki - Pins, characters, guides, and more) is another one of my favorites.

But in the end, a lot of it's about experimentation. Different people have different styles, so just work with what you've got and try to find what works for you.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
So I'm attempting to get all the pins I can, a la defeating the Game Masters. Why is it that Konishi, with four fucking phases, just will NOT drop her pin on Ultimate. Ugh. Last of the Elemental Set I need too, and I've even had like, thre Curious Mushrooms to boot.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So I'm attempting to get all the pins I can, a la defeating the Game Masters. Why is it that Konishi, with four fucking phases, just will NOT drop her pin on Ultimate. Ugh. Last of the Elemental Set I need too, and I've even had like, thre Curious Mushrooms to boot.

If she's not dropping the pin, just turn off the DS and restart the game from the save before you fight her; rinse, lather and repeat, it's bound to work. Or just get your level up.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I suppose that helps the process slightly. Sort of annoying to have Taboo Noise coming at you on ultimate when you're trying to just get pins off a boss.

But I am already at the STAR level so that is cool.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So go higher?

I've gone higher than that. Your HP will no longer increase, but the drop rate will. Only thing is, you need to use items to boost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back