• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends with You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
I've made it most of the way through the Beat chapter; off to confront Hanekoma.

I think this may be one of my favorite games ever.

State

Awards
So, is it just me or, did the third and last GM with a cool nickname (The Iron Maiden) was easier than the other two GMs?

Siren

Awards
Uh, what? Ironface was the only one that I actually had problems with.

Bravery, how do I boost it? Beat only has like, 38 BRV. Makes me sad.

Also, fighting the Conductor. Next, composer. Still haven't done another day, even though I beat the game before.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Konishi was the one I had most trouble with.

I normally get my Bravery boosted by going to the Herbal Shop at the Shibu Dept Store..the one with the Pegaso shop just to the right of the crossing...

They sell Ginseng in there which boosts your bravery by about 50 I think.

Sora'sOtherSide

I use Brave+ tablets from Shibu-Q. They raise Brave by 20 and it goes down in only 3 bytes. I used to use the Ginseng, but the Brave+ is more effective overall.

Siren

Awards
Yeah, that bastard was tough, but not overly complicated. Konishi, you actually had to figure out what to do, with when to attack, where, what to do with the Noise, etc. Anyway, I just beat the game again. Pins:

Masamune (mastered)
Lightning Rook (mastered)
Rhyme(mastered)
Velocity Attack (mastered)
Cure Drink (mastered)

Which is good because my original deck for like 3/4 of each playthrough was: Pyrokinesis, Shockwave, Force Rounds, and Thunderbolt.

State

Awards
Leo Cantus gave me some trouble. Constantly teleporting, hitting frenzy and "Infinity!" ._.''

Siren

Awards
Uh, during my absences I've been playing Another Day. Now that I actually get Tin Pin, it's kind of okay. Still weird to see the characters like that.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
im getting this today so i was wondering is it actually like an rpg

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
∞;4372916 said:
Who cares, it's probably in the top ten DS games of all time, or at least so in my books.
Yeah, I agree. Probably because it has a HUGE ammount of replay value. Seriously, I beat it about a month ago, still playing it everyday trying to collect and beat everything. I finished the Noise Report today, so there's one thing down. It's the only DS game I own with actual replay value.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
This is one kickass game im still on the first reaper game but this is the shit, they need to make a sequel

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
This is one kickass game im still on the first reaper game but this is the shit, they need to make a sequel

Why don't you finish the fucking game before saying it needs a sequel?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, I want that week-long gap after the third game to be explained, but that's really it. Doesn't require another game to take place, I just want that little bit of curiosity to be satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back